Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Foyer > The Welcome Mat
Facebook

Notices

The Welcome Mat Welcoming New Members! Are you new to AFF? Here's a forum where you can report in and introduce yourself!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-13-2017, 07:44 AM
Lanny60 Lanny60 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: The Great Midwest
Posts: 43
Re: Another Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
If you are affiliated with, or were so, with the UPCI WI District, we probably know, or know of, a lot of the same people.
Yeah, I imagine we do. That's pretty cool!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-15-2017, 04:46 AM
votivesoul's Avatar
votivesoul votivesoul is offline
Administrator


 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 4,276
Re: Another Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny60 View Post
Yeah, I imagine we do. That's pretty cool!
Amen. There are some other members here that are from WI, too.
__________________
For anyone devoted to His fear:

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-15-2017, 07:08 AM
Lanny60 Lanny60 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: The Great Midwest
Posts: 43
Re: Another Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
Amen. There are some other members here that are from WI, too.
Oh good! I hope they let me know. Chances are I know at least some of them.

So far I have found this forum really interesting to read. It's nice to have a place where people can go to express themselves, ask questions and just connect with brothers and sisters.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
votivesoul's Avatar
votivesoul votivesoul is offline
Administrator


 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 4,276
Re: Another Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny60 View Post
Oh good! I hope they let me know. Chances are I know at least some of them.

So far I have found this forum really interesting to read. It's nice to have a place where people can go to express themselves, ask questions and just connect with brothers and sisters.
One member here who is open about being from and in WI is Scott Pitta, which he uses as his screen-name. There are one or two others, but I don't recall so much about how much they want that info spread around, so I hesitate to give it.
__________________
For anyone devoted to His fear:

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-15-2017, 07:45 AM
Lanny60 Lanny60 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: The Great Midwest
Posts: 43
Re: Another Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by votivesoul View Post
One member here who is open about being from and in WI is Scott Pitta, which he uses as his screen-name. There are one or two others, but I don't recall so much about how much they want that info spread around, so I hesitate to give it.
Oh neat, thank you. I don't recognize the name, but sometimes the faces will be familiar. I'll keep my eyes open for fellow Wisconsinites.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie Here ixoye_val69 The Welcome Mat 5 08-14-2014 11:21 AM
Hello All, I am a newbie on AFF JABEZ773 The Welcome Mat 16 07-03-2012 09:02 PM
Newbie, hello lluv4Christ1 The Welcome Mat 3 12-26-2011 10:58 PM
Hello from a newbie stony ground The Welcome Mat 13 06-21-2011 07:28 AM
Newbie apopentigirl The Welcome Mat 9 11-26-2010 06:50 AM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Ehud

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.