Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-04-2020, 08:25 AM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 35,849
Covid mess

Just spoke with a brother who told me his wife went to get checked for COVID and wait for her results. Yet, when she waited, she had to call them. They first told her that they misplaced her results. Then they said they weren't ready yet. Week later she called again, and asked the same people. Well, they said she was NEGATIVE for COVID. But, we don't just play that around these parts. She went to ask how they came to that conclusion and if she could have a copy. Someone else came back on the phone and corrected the other two who were on the hone previously, by saying that the results didn't come in yet.

BRAVO!

This country is a Circus Train Wreck.

But I must say the worst is yet to come.
__________________
"Don't Kill The Messenger" ~Sophocles
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Amanah's Avatar
Amanah Amanah is offline
One Thing-Phil 3:13-14


 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sebastian, FL
Posts: 7,776
Re: Covid mess

BBC reported Russia will begin vaccinations in October.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-04-2020, 10:17 AM
consapente89 consapente89 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,182
Re: Covid mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Just spoke with a brother who told me his wife went to get checked for COVID and wait for her results. Yet, when she waited, she had to call them. They first told her that they misplaced her results. Then they said they weren't ready yet. Week later she called again, and asked the same people. Well, they said she was NEGATIVE for COVID. But, we don't just play that around these parts. She went to ask how they came to that conclusion and if she could have a copy. Someone else came back on the phone and corrected the other two who were on the hone previously, by saying that the results didn't come in yet.

BRAVO!

This country is a Circus Train Wreck.

But I must say the worst is yet to come.
Yessir. These are the beginning of sorrows.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-05-2020, 09:49 AM
aegsm76 aegsm76 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,028
Re: Covid mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Just spoke with a brother who told me his wife went to get checked for COVID and wait for her results. Yet, when she waited, she had to call them. They first told her that they misplaced her results. Then they said they weren't ready yet. Week later she called again, and asked the same people. Well, they said she was NEGATIVE for COVID. But, we don't just play that around these parts. She went to ask how they came to that conclusion and if she could have a copy. Someone else came back on the phone and corrected the other two who were on the hone previously, by saying that the results didn't come in yet.

BRAVO!

This country is a Circus Train Wreck.

But I must say the worst is yet to come.
Must be related to where you are.
Had 3 people go for testing in the last couple of weeks and had their results back in 2-3 days. All negative by the way...
__________________
If we ever forget that we're One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under - Ronald Reagan
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-10-2020, 10:41 PM
jfrog's Avatar
jfrog jfrog is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 8,859
Re: Covid mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
Must be related to where you are.
Had 3 people go for testing in the last couple of weeks and had their results back in 2-3 days. All negative by the way...
You mean the tests aren't rigged to always come back positive...
__________________
You better watch out before I blitzkrieg your thread cause I'm the Thread Nazi now!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-10-2020, 10:45 PM
diakonos's Avatar
diakonos diakonos is offline
Devil’s Den


 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: N.W. Arkansas
Posts: 2,085
Re: Covid mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
You mean the tests aren't rigged to always come back positive...
I was disappointed when the doc didn’t test me today.
__________________

“Don’t blame me, I voted for Kodos.”
-Homer Simpson
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-10-2020, 11:28 PM
hometown guy hometown guy is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,186
Re: Covid mess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
You mean the tests aren't rigged to always come back positive...
Of course not they have to try to make us believe they are true by throwing in some negatives
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-11-2020, 08:43 AM
Pressing-On's Avatar
Pressing-On Pressing-On is offline
Not riding the train


 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 47,898
Re: Covid mess

Trump has added Dr. Scott Atlas to the team of COVID-19 advisors. He is anti-Fauci.

__________________
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Covid and the Ministry Esther Fellowship Hall 161 09-13-2020 07:12 PM
Perspectives on COVID 19 Amanah Fellowship Hall 66 09-04-2020 07:46 PM
Me... post-covid diakonos Fellowship Hall 29 08-13-2020 07:03 PM
My Grandfather has Covid 19 TakingDominion Fellowship Hall 9 08-02-2020 01:46 PM
A covid forum? mfblume Fellowship Hall 53 05-11-2020 08:49 AM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Jito463
- by Lemon
- by Amanah
- by Jito463

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.