Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Shaking the dust off my shoes.

People are something else!

Ya know, we truly are spoiled in this country. Some of you may know that I am working from home now. Well, one of the companies I answer the phone for is Sears, their national repair line. There really aren't any companies that I know of that even offer a number that can be called this late in the day to schedule repairs, report problems, and whatnot.

What's got me saying is that it isn't enough for people that Sears has this line open for them call. They expect every other department in Sears to be open this late as well. DUH?!?! They want their issues, whatever they may be, to be resolved right now, immediately, or they want to talk to someone in corporate. DOUBLE DUH?!?!?! People are crazy.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Incredible India

The longer I live the more I find your last sentence true.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico View Post
Ya know, we truly are spoiled in this country. Some of you may know that I am working from home now. Well, one of the companies I answer the phone for is Sears, their national repair line. There really aren't any companies that I know of that even offer a number that can be called this late in the day to schedule repairs, report problems, and whatnot.

What's got me saying is that it isn't enough for people that Sears has this line open for them call. They expect every other department in Sears to be open this late as well. DUH?!?! They want their issues, whatever they may be, to be resolved right now, immediately, or they want to talk to someone in corporate. DOUBLE DUH?!?!?! People are crazy.
When I read the title of your thread, my immediate thought was, "What are we then, ducks?"