Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 02-19-2007, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

I want to thank you all for the continued prayers God has answered so much by just keeping mom alive and well, she was too young to go on yet!

I do however want to ask you to keep praying, last night was a horrible night for her dad and my daughter. they stayed at the hospital to keep her company as she refuses to go to sleep yet afraid she will not wake up (dr said this is common for anyone who has had the occurances of the last few days happen to them)
and then on top of her fear of sleeping etc... she now has either a stomach virus or is still experiencing some of the reaction from the skelaktin as she has been vomitting continuously and cannot eat or hold down liquid. They are trying to wait as long as possible to put her on an iv for possible dehydration as she was there in the first place because of all the additional fluid build up... but they have said if she isnt able to hold down anything by this afternoon they will have to put her on iv's

I called and talked to her a min ago and she was just crying uncontrollably and begging for me to find some way to help her as she is so scared Its horrible when your momma is so sick and there is nothing you can do for her So if yall dont mind continuing to pray I would really appreciate it. I feel horrible not being there but I have to find a house and she agrees and understands even though it is hard...

Thanks you all!
Theresa
Old 02-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Prayer Request- ANSWERED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
I want to thank you all for the continued prayers God has answered so much by just keeping mom alive and well, she was too young to go on yet!

I do however want to ask you to keep praying, last night was a horrible night for her dad and my daughter. they stayed at the hospital to keep her company as she refuses to go to sleep yet afraid she will not wake up (dr said this is common for anyone who has had the occurances of the last few days happen to them)
and then on top of her fear of sleeping etc... she now has either a stomach virus or is still experiencing some of the reaction from the skelaktin as she has been vomitting continuously and cannot eat or hold down liquid. They are trying to wait as long as possible to put her on an iv for possible dehydration as she was there in the first place because of all the additional fluid build up... but they have said if she isnt able to hold down anything by this afternoon they will have to put her on iv's

I called and talked to her a min ago and she was just crying uncontrollably and begging for me to find some way to help her as she is so scared Its horrible when your momma is so sick and there is nothing you can do for her So if yall dont mind continuing to pray I would really appreciate it. I feel horrible not being there but I have to find a house and she agrees and understands even though it is hard...

Thanks you all!
Theresa

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for keeping Your Hand upon Amazing Grace's

mother. We humbly ask today that You would give peace and comfort

to Carol Ward!! Lord, we all need You again today! Thank You, Jesus,

that You are the same as You were yesterday, and today, and will be

the LORD of all our tomorrows!! Thank YOU, Wonderful Jesus for ALL

that YOU DO and ALL that YOU ARE!!!

You see Carol's immediate need today, Jesus, Thank You for what

You will do for her, in Jesus Name!!

Falla39
Old 02-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Father, we know that you don't start something that you don't intend to finish. So we thank you for all that you've already done for AG's mom. And now we ask that You continue Your work in her body. Finish this healing. Raise her up to give honor and glory to You. We are already in awe of your healing power. You are so good to us. For all that You've already done, we give you thanks and praise. For all that You are going to do yet, we also give You thanks and praise. We cannot do anything but bow humbly in Your Presence, our Creator, Healer and Sustainer.
We love You more than life itself. In Jesus' holy name we pray. Amen
Old 02-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Registered Member

Thank you Falla and Margie!! Love and appreciate yall!

Falla, we gotta do lunch sometime this week! I need your strength right now I tell ya!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Registered Member

I wanted to post a short something tonight to thank you all for the prayers... I am staying at the hospital tonight as my mom is still scared to sleep at night (honestly cannot say I blame her) so I am sitting bedside babysitter tonight but with a great report!!!!!

The dr came in about 5 this afternoon and after he checked mom, she jokingly told him she wanted to go home and sleep in her own bed... his comment back was well how about we do that tomorrow night! She is heading home tomorrow at noon !!!! God is good!

I also want to say how wonderful it was to meet Ferd tonight. He came to the hospital and visited with hubby, me, mom and dad and the kids for a while. It was wonderful meeting him. Wish the Sis Ferd was able to come with but we do understand the circumstances and please know Ferd that we are praying for baby Ferd!!!! That in Jesus name this will NOT be a long term thing!!!!!

Again thank you all for the prayers... now those who have been praying for us... will you please send a few extra prayers up for baby Ferd as I dont know for sure that there has been a request posted but he is very sick Thanks again
Old 02-20-2007, 10:30 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Prayer Request- ANSWERED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingGrace View Post
Thank you Falla and Margie!! Love and appreciate yall!

Falla, we gotta do lunch sometime this week! I need your strength right now I tell ya!

Just saw this, Amazing Grace!! Call me! Bless your heart, but

things are going to work out! God isn't through answering prayers!

Blessings,

Falla39