Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:12 PM
Not riding the train

Re: Going for a root canal - argh!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margies3 View Post
Oh bummer. I am going to take my friend Pressing On to the Lord right now. In the meantime, did you call the dentist back?
Thank you for your prayers, Margie! I just got home from the dentist. The novacaine is wearing off. She had to give me three shots to deaden my mouth. I wish I could go back and get another 3 shots.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Thank you for your prayers, Margie! I just got home from the dentist. The novacaine is wearing off. She had to give me three shots to deaden my mouth. I wish I could go back and get another 3 shots.

Pressing-On, am praying for you. Hope it doesn't hurt to smile. I'm being good and not saying ANYTHING about the bolded, above. Okay, so you didn't smile! Get to feeling better ASAP!

Been Thinkin

LIFE: Some days you're the dog and some days you're the hydrant!

I have ... Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia! The fear of long words.

"Prediction is very hard, especially about the future." - Yogi Berra

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave in reflection." - Thomas Paine
Old 03-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeenThinkin View Post
Pressing-On, am praying for you. Hope it doesn't hurt to smile. I'm being good and not saying ANYTHING about the bolded, above. Okay, so you didn't smile! Get to feeling better ASAP!

Been Thinkin
Okay, that was seriously funny. Yes, it does hurt to smile, but I can't help it. Thanks for praying. I'm sure I will feel better tomorrow. Supposed to wait 4 hours to take another Vicodin, but I took another one. I'm a sissy when it comes to body pain.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:46 PM
of 9!! :)

Praying that pain is about gone, bless your heart!
Old 03-07-2013, 04:52 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Lord, take the pain away in Jesus name.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey View Post
Praying that pain is about gone, bless your heart!
Thanks, Lacey!

I just read that unsweetened Green Tea can help to relieve a toothache. I suppose that would be the same thing after some dental work.

It is known for it's powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.

This was also interesting - According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, green tea's antibacterial properties may help to stop or slow the development of cavities.

Anyway, heating up some water to make me some Green Tea.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:55 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
Lord, take the pain away in Jesus name.
Amen! Thank you, Cindy!
Old 03-07-2013, 06:09 PM
On the road less traveled

PO, I'm so sorry to hear of the pain you are having with this root canal! I found a website that talks about natural tooth remedies. Do you have oil of oregano? It mentions that as well as trying colloidal silver, and ginger. I'll be praying that the Lord will touch you too!

http://www.naturalnews.com/035284_to..._remedies.html th
Old 03-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Hoping the pain is gone!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-07-2013, 06:11 PM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Thanks, Lacey!

I just read that unsweetened Green Tea can help to relieve a toothache. I suppose that would be the same thing after some dental work.

It is known for it's powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.

This was also interesting - According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, green tea's antibacterial properties may help to stop or slow the development of cavities.

Anyway, heating up some water to make me some Green Tea.
I drink a LOT of green tea... there are so many good things in green tea, besides the fact that it tastes wonderful! I drink it all day long, about 4-5 cups a day... or more in the winter months.