Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-06-2020, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

Re: I'll be the first to say it

Can somebody help me understand the reasoning behind "if Trump loses, it must be voter fraud"? Democrats have won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections. If Trump loses, couldn't it just be that a whole lot of people don't like him?
Old 10-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehud View Post
Can somebody help me understand the reasoning behind "if Trump loses, it must be voter fraud"? Democrats have won the popular vote in 6 of the last 7 elections. If Trump loses, couldn't it just be that a whole lot of people don't like him?
It's a given he will lose the popular vote no matter what. I was referring to the voter fraud in rust belt states causing him to lose the Electoral College.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:05 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
The difference is that the Democrats are sending out mass mail-in ballots. That is different from absentee ballots.

Absentee ballots are requested by a certain person who can't make it to a polling place.

Mass Mail-in ballots are not requested and are sent to addresses where people no longer reside, have died, etc. There is NO accountability with Mass Mail-in voting.

It opens up the huge possibility for voter fraud. One example is ballot harvesting. Ilan Omer in Minnesota is under investigation for paying workers to tell people to vote for her, picking up the ballots and submitting them. They are on video with hundreds of envelopes in the cars. That is voter fraud.

If the people were allowed to go in and vote for themselves, with an ID (Thank you, Texas), we wouldn't have these problems. They are using the Pandemic as a means to grab this election from the Republicans.

Some states are also moving election deadlines for two weeks or more. That gives them the means to flip the Electoral College as more, supposedly, ballots trickle in.

Last edited by Pressing-On; 10-06-2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old 10-06-2020, 12:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
It's a given he will lose the popular vote no matter what. I was referring to the voter fraud in rust belt states causing him to lose the Electoral College.
Understood, but why is fraud more likely than voters returning to previous distributions? Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin each went Democrat 6 of the last 7 elections, while Ohio went Democrat 4 of the last 7.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
The difference is that the Democrats are sending out mass mail-in ballots. That is different from absentee ballots.

Absentee ballots are requested by a certain person who can't make it to a polling place.

Mass Mail-in ballots are not requested and are sent to addresses where people no longer reside, have died, etc. There is NO accountability with Mass Mail-in voting.

It opens up the huge possibility for voter fraud. One example is ballot harvesting. Ilan Omer in Minnesota is under investigation for paying workers to tell people to vote for her, picking up the ballots and submitting them. They are on video with hundreds of envelopes in the cars. That is voter fraud.

If the people were allowed to go in and vote for themselves, with an ID (Thank you, Texas), we wouldn't have these problems. They are using the Pandemic as a means to grab this election from the Republicans.

Some states are also moving election deadlines for two weeks or more. That gives them the means to flip the Electoral College as more, supposedly, ballots trickle in.
As a follow-up: Is there any margin of victory for Biden that you would accept as legitimate? In other words, if he wins by X% or Y number of votes, there's no way voter fraud could account for that many votes.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
As a follow-up: Is there any margin of victory for Biden that you would accept as legitimate? In other words, if he wins by X% or Y number of votes, there's no way voter fraud could account for that many votes.
I can’t answer your question. Being that they are pushing the mass mail-in ballots, we will have to see what happens. All of the pushing the deadlines two or three weeks is very concerning. It is a crazy year.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Yeah, let's just ignore the massive documented election fraud that has been occurring with the last several Presidential elections, the documented election fraud occurring with the voting machines, the documented unmitigated corruption rampant at all levels of the media, the government, and so on and so forth.

Instead, let's play fantasy (political) football and stay nice and sleepy as the whole of western civilisation burns down around us.

Your grandchildren, if you have any, will surely thank you for it.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-06-2020, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
I can’t answer your question. Being that they are pushing the mass mail-in ballots, we will have to see what happens. All of the pushing the deadlines two or three weeks is very concerning. It is a crazy year.
Much appreciated
Old 10-06-2020, 01:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
It doesn't matter who wins or loses, there is simply no way to verify any election result as being valid. Period. Full stop. /debate.

It doesn't matter who votes or who they vote for. It only matters who counts the votes.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-06-2020, 06:10 PM
Liberty

There are churches praying for a Biden win.

Will God honor their prayers?

Yes?