Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-06-2020, 07:10 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Voter Fraud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Yes, it is Bro and more than theatre, it is outright corruption.
I don't think you understood what I mean by political theatre. Corruption? Bro, political corruption is brought to us by political theatre. What is surprising is that everyone is acting so amazed, that we are seeing corruption. You live in Canada! Trudeau is a second generation political criminal. Ever watch Canadian Parliament? The conservatives asking Trudeau questions? He responds like a toy that has a pull string and a voice box, filled with the same responses. The system? It's broken. Let's see, you might have not been around to see me post it. But I did it numerous times. I posted the link to the book Fate of Empires authored by Sir John Glubb. Very basic information. Which poses the idea that empires go through six phases. That an empire only has 250 years, like 1776 to 2026? There is no new thing under the sun, and nobody reinvents the wheel. Governments may start out with thoughts of virtuousness, but as generations go by the governing body starts to rot.

Quote:
But, I can't give up because I have to realize that as a child of God I always have access to God and his favor even if Lazarus has been in the tomb for 4 days. Even the Apostle Paul said I appeal to Caesar. He did this even knowing I was the will of God for him to die. Love you Brother, keep the faith and know that we stand for what is right!😇👍
No one here doubts any of that. Do I believe in Jesus less than you? Is my faith less than your's? Paul was going to talk to Nero about his Judean sect of religion. We see a preview of that when Paul addresses King Agrippa. Paul wasn't going to tell Nero about the finer points of Roman law. Or Judean rights under the occupation of the empire. Paul while being a freeborn Roman made him an equal to Nero. Who was the Primus inter pares. The first among equals. Paul was that equal. Yet, Rome was totally smoked by the time the very last Julian was the emperor. Nero killed any politician who got in his way. He did this through the backing of the Praetorian Guard. This was the world leader Paul was going to tell him about Paul's religious history. So, Nero would see that here is a Roman citizen who had the freedom to worship his religion. Especially since Rome didn't make an issue concerning Judaism. Paul was only practicing the REAL COMPLETED JUDAISM. Alas, we don't really know exactly how the meeting went.

I doubt it went too well.

Was Paul's faith less then ours?

We are just witnessing the chickens coming home to roost.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I don't think you understood what I mean by political theatre. Corruption? Bro, political corruption is brought to us by political theatre. What is surprising is that everyone is acting so amazed, that we are seeing corruption. You live in Canada! Trudeau is a second generation political criminal. Ever watch Canadian Parliament? The conservatives asking Trudeau questions? He responds like a toy that has a pull string and a voice box, filled with the same responses. The system? It's broken. Let's see, you might have not been around to see me post it. But I did it numerous times. I posted the link to the book Fate of Empires authored by Sir John Glubb. Very basic information. Which poses the idea that empires go through six phases. That an empire only has 250 years, like 1776 to 2026? There is no new thing under the sun, and nobody reinvents the wheel. Governments may start out with thoughts of virtuousness, but as generations go by the governing body starts to rot.

No one here doubts any of that. Do I believe in Jesus less than you? Is my faith less than your's? Paul was going to talk to Nero about his Judean sect of religion. We see a preview of that when Paul addresses King Agrippa. Paul wasn't going to tell Nero about the finer points of Roman law. Or Judean rights under the occupation of the empire. Paul while being a freeborn Roman made him an equal to Nero. Who was the Primus inter pares. The first among equals. Paul was that equal. Yet, Rome was totally smoked by the time the very last Julian was the emperor. Nero killed any politician who got in his way. He did this through the backing of the Praetorian Guard. This was the world leader Paul was going to tell him about Paul's religious history. So, Nero would see that here is a Roman citizen who had the freedom to worship his religion. Especially since Rome didn't make an issue concerning Judaism. Paul was only practicing the REAL COMPLETED JUDAISM. Alas, we don't really know exactly how the meeting went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Bro don't mean to cause any offense to you, but in reading your postings it reads like despair, doom and gloom and no hope. Perhaps I am wrong. Now, I have a good understanding of the NWO I have met people who used to be I it and how it operates. I also read about a big God that we have who is not under the thumb of the NWO but in fact wants us to pray his will into existence on Earth as it is in Heaven. This Covid 19 is a distraction. This false victory for Hide Biden is a distraction. We need to pray, one for division to be among the enemies of God for Jesus said a kingdom divided against itself shall not stand. Two, we need t pray for unity as much as we can amongst Apostolics because a united people shall be a formidable force. Three, we need to pray for righteousness and judgement because the the lying, the corruption and other crimes el be exposed to such an extant that it can't be denied. Have a blessed weekend.

[QUOTE=Evang.Benincasa;1595532]I don't think you understood what I mean by political theatre. Corruption? Bro, political corruption is brought to us by political theatre. What is surprising is that everyone is acting so amazed, that we are seeing corruption. You live in Canada! Trudeau is a second generation political criminal. Ever watch Canadian Parliament? The conservatives asking Trudeau questions? He responds like a toy that has a pull string and a voice box, filled with the same responses. The system? It's broken. Let's see, you might have not been around to see me post it. But I did it numerous times. I posted the link to the book Fate of Empires authored by Sir John Glubb. Very basic information. Which poses the idea that empires go through six phases. That an empire only has 250 years, like 1776 to 2026? There is no new thing under the sun, and nobody reinvents the wheel. Governments may start out with thoughts of virtuousness, but as generations go by the governing body starts to rot.
Bro don't mean to cause any offense to you, but in reading your postings it reads like despair, doom and gloom and no hope. Perhaps I am wrong. Now, I have a good understanding of the NWO I have met people who used to be I it and how it operates. I also read about a big God that we have who is not under the thumb of the NWO but in fact wants us to pray his will into existence on Earth as it is in Heaven. This Covid 19 is a distraction. This false victory for Hide Biden is a distraction. We need to pray, one for division to be among the enemies of God for Jesus said a kingdom divided against itself shall not stand. Two, we need t pray for unity as much as we can amongst Apostolics because a united people shall be a formidable force. Three, we need to pray for righteousness and judgement because the the lying, the corruption and other crimes el be exposed to such an extant that it can't be denied. Have a blessed weekend!
Old 11-07-2020, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

If evidence of voter fraud is discovered, Trump will announce it.

His silence tells us there is no fraud.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post

You simply are not watching the right news sources. But I have an idea you make it a point to remain ignorant.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Here young Scotty. You ill probably label this black Democrat an Uncle Tom, but he sets the record straight.

Old 11-07-2020, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

He has been announcing it, where have you been? For the most part he is letting his legal team speak.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
He has been announcing it, where have you been? For the most part he is letting his legal team speak.
Scott is a Marxist-Leninist. Ignore him.
Old 11-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Registered Member

My daughter sent me this, downtown Phoenix today.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CHQv7...=1mmbsa0m8i2as
Old 11-07-2020, 04:50 PM
Registered Member

Biden hasn't been sworn in yet but he is creating jobs!!
https://instagram.com/stories/chosen...=16ec0oy1xwken
Old 11-07-2020, 06:13 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

My coworker mentioned that some 'Q' folks were caught trying to sneak in ballots for Trump. No clue if that's true or not - it may well be - but then he smugly stated "Of course the cheating would come from that side".

Oh, brother.

And he wouldn't even entertain the thought that the Kamala....err, excuse me, Biden campaign would have cheated. He didn't want to hear a word of it.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.