Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-24-2019, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

Ark Encounter

Took my family to the Ark at Ken Ham’s creation center in Kentucky, about 2 weeks ago. Twas massive.

Anyone else been there?
Old 08-24-2019, 11:52 AM
of 9!! :)

Re: Ark Encounter

My son and his family went a few weeks ago. They said it was a wonderful experience. They also talked about how huge it was and not enough time to see it all in one day!
Old 08-24-2019, 12:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

I wanted to take my family, but it was locked down because of terrorist threats. So, we will no longer go to Biblical theme events until my entire family goes through the Navy Seal training down at our local Kiwanis Club.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Lol

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-25-2019, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

Yes, we enjoyed it, food for thought and perspective on how it could actually have happened, wonderful visual.
Old 08-27-2019, 01:55 PM
New User

How did penguins survive on the ark? When the fresh water and salt water mixed, how did the sea life and fresh water fish survive in brackish water... or maybe brine? I.D.K.
Old 08-27-2019, 05:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post

How did penguins survive on the ark? When the fresh water and salt water mixed, how did the sea life and fresh water fish survive in brackish water... or maybe brine? I.D.K.
If the Flood was local, not planetary, then the penguins and platypuses and bass will be fine.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-27-2019, 06:00 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
If the Flood was local, not planetary, then the penguins and platypuses and bass will be fine.

Aren’t the dimensions of the ark exaggerated for a local flood?
Old 08-27-2019, 09:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
Aren’t the dimensions of the ark exaggerated for a local flood?
I don't believe so.

Old 08-27-2019, 09:13 PM
Registered Member

The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.” . . . God looked on the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth. Then God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me; for the earth is filled with violence because of them; and, behold, I am about to destroy them with the earth”

Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth.

12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant Between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

The waters prevailed and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the face of the waters. And the waters prevailed so mightily on the earth that all the high mountains under the whole heaven were covered.