Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-28-2020, 04:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: COVID is it still a thing?

Let me ask this question? Does the United State Government have our best interest in mind. If yes, then explain why?
Old 10-28-2020, 04:31 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
You disagree with what part?
That covid isn't a real sickness
And someday master you. --Anon.

The most deadly sins do not leap upon us, they creep up on us.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:25 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker View Post
That covid isn't a real sickness
I really don't see where anyone in this forum said COVID 19 isn't real.

Yes, there is COVID 19, the question is exactly what is everyone getting sick from? Are they all COVID 19 cases? What happened to the run of the mill flu? The problem isn't if it's real or not, but actually that it was so politicized that the media used a little Edward Bernaysism to pull the old Okie Doke on you all. Problem is divide and conquer is a beautiful strategy in that it keeps people at odds with each other. In that way they are constantly fishing for answers from sources outside of their own herd, village, town, etc. The distraction is the media uses hysteria to keep us at each other's throats. Or keep us in the most pliable condition which is maintained through good old fear. In this country, Christians are unplugged by thinking they will never have to go through tribulation. But be whisked out before everything hits the fan. Or that tribulation is so inevitable, and therefore in God's plan, so there is nothing you can do about it. So, no Christianity taking over the world or nation through the Gospel. Something crazy like Holy Ghost outpouring, revival sweeping the land, baptizing people by the millions! Nope! That is pie in the sky, and patently impossible. So, we wait for the Peace Train, or stock up on toilet paper to get through the great tribulation. Meanwhile the 1% keep raking in the coin, while the peasants are in a zombie like stupor in the pews, on their cell phones, watching YouTubes, and arguing over a women's hair on her head, or a guy's hair on his chin.

COVID 19 is real, the testing here in Broward County is a laugh, and John Q Public doesn't believe anymore. Which means that Edward Bernayists will have to pump up the volume.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I really don't see where anyone in this forum said COVID 19 isn't real.

Yes, there is COVID 19, the question is exactly what is everyone getting sick from? Are they all COVID 19 cases? What happened to the run of the mill flu? The problem isn't if it's real or not, but actually that it was so politicized that the media used a little Edward Bernaysism to pull the old Okie Doke on you all. Problem is divide and conquer is a beautiful strategy in that it keeps people at odds with each other. In that way they are constantly fishing for answers from sources outside of their own herd, village, town, etc. The distraction is the media uses hysteria to keep us at each other's throats. Or keep us in the most pliable condition which is maintained through good old fear. In this country, Christians are unplugged by thinking they will never have to go through tribulation. But be whisked out before everything hits the fan. Or that tribulation is so inevitable, and therefore in God's plan, so there is nothing you can do about it. So, no Christianity taking over the world or nation through the Gospel. Something crazy like Holy Ghost outpouring, revival sweeping the land, baptizing people by the millions! Nope! That is pie in the sky, and patently impossible. So, we wait for the Peace Train, or stock up on toilet paper to get through the great tribulation. Meanwhile the 1% keep raking in the coin, while the peasants are in a zombie like stupor in the pews, on their cell phones, watching YouTubes, and arguing over a women's hair on her head, or a guy's hair on his chin.

COVID 19 is real, the testing here in Broward County is a laugh, and John Q Public doesn't believe anymore. Which means that Edward Bernayists will have to pump up the volume.
I agree its being overhyped and used for political agendas. I don't believe the over 200k covid deaths are all from covid.

Keep in mind someone can die from something that was put in force by another issue.

For example, diabetes can cause kidney failure. They may die becaue of dialysis, but diabetes was the root cause that put it all in motion. Diabetes killed them.

Same with Covid, it can cause all kinds of medical issues that can kill a person long after the virus is out of the body.

At the same time, someone comes into ED for heart failure and dies. Happens to have Covid, it will be labeled a Covid death even though it was heart failure.

So yeah, we don't know exact numbers of actual covid deaths.

Old 10-28-2020, 05:37 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I disgree, but you're free to believe whatever.
There are two types of test, right?

The antibody test, and the PCR.

The antibody tests have an 80%+ false positive rate according to the CDC and the "experts". The antibody test detects CORONAVIRUS antibodies. There are over 300 different coronaviruses. If you had a cold anytime in your life you can test "positive".

The PCR isn't a test, it's a process. The Nobel Prize inventor of the PCR was yelling as loud as he could that the PCR can NOT diagnose infection, infectivity, or viral load, from about the time he developed it up to his death.

Numerous people have gotten positive test results WITHOUT TAKING THE TEST.

Goats and various tropical fruits have tested positive.

COVID positive diagnosis doesn't even require a test per CDC guidelines.

So, tell me why you disagree that the test is a hoax.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-28-2020, 05:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I agree its being overhyped and used for political agendas. I don't believe the over 200k covid deaths are all from covid.

Keep in mind someone can die from something that was put in force by another issue.

For example, diabetes can cause kidney failure. They may die becaue of dialysis, but diabetes was the root cause that put it all in motion. Diabetes killed them.

Same with Covid, it can cause all kinds of medical issues that can kill a person long after the virus is out of the body.

At the same time, someone comes into ED for heart failure and dies. Happens to have Covid, it will be labeled a Covid death even though it was heart failure.

Which means we - you and I and John Q. Public - know nothing about COVID at all EXCEPT that all available data is BUNK.

GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out. Bunk data results in bunk policies and "beliefs".

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-28-2020, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
There are two types of test, right?

The antibody test, and the PCR.

The antibody tests have an 80%+ false positive rate according to the CDC and the "experts". The antibody test detects CORONAVIRUS antibodies. There are over 300 different coronaviruses. If you had a cold anytime in your life you can test "positive".

The PCR isn't a test, it's a process. The Nobel Prize inventor of the PCR was yelling as loud as he could that the PCR can NOT diagnose infection, infectivity, or viral load, from about the time he developed it up to his death.

Numerous people have gotten positive test results WITHOUT TAKING THE TEST.

Goats and various tropical fruits have tested positive.

COVID positive diagnosis doesn't even require a test per CDC guidelines.

So, tell me why you disagree that the test is a hoax.
I'm sorry I think I misunderstood your earlier point I took it as saying the virus isn't real.

Old 10-28-2020, 08:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

Look, my dad was a prepper before prepping was cool. When he fought in WWII, he said, that was where he figured out the whole deal. The whole manipulation of the peasantry. Now fast forward to today. You and I already came to the skinny answer. Which you totally understand, the deaths are inflated. But this leads us to the next question? Why? Why fudge the numbers? Because the system which had been running after WWII is starting to burn out. The system isn't just broken it is totally blown. The two wings of government are on the same carrion bird. Benjamin Franklin said, "In This Period of Adversity, Will You Seize the Opportunity?" Rahm Emanuel said "You never let a serious crisis go to waste." Nietzsche said, 'Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. "All utilized by the ruling powers to control the huddled masses. No matter who wins this election in just a few more days we still lose as a people. if voting changed anything they'd make it illegal. But the facts remain, every single disaster that befalls this country, they win, we lose. Remember the song, "This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through. My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue. The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore." That's what it's all about. We are to change this world only one way. That is through the message of the Gospel. Through the power of the Holy Ghost, leading us. Jesus conquers with peace, and we bring in the sheaves rejoicing. But they don't want that, in fact that make us believe that can never happen. So, it's no big surprise it won't. We are placed in Christian ghettos which are church buildings where we cloister ourselves, with locked doors, and live streams into the safety of locked homes. Onward Christian soldiers marching as to war, with the cross of Jesus? More like, "go to sleep Christian yawners marching off to bed. With the pillow shaped like Jesus for our sleepy head."