Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Jerry Moon

Re: 4 blood moons

After 2015 will anyone ask why nothing happened?

The heresy hunters are still with us. Only now, instead of stakes, they use their books and radio programs to destroy those they consider heretics.... I'm concerned that heresy hunting may be turning into leukemia because some cultwatchers seem more intent on destroying parts of the body than healing the body....

Come see us on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Revelationist1948
http://www.sermon.net/sermons-Biblic...rch-14145.html
Old 01-28-2014, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

I have heard of the four blood moons, but have not done any studies on it.

John Hagee, may have been OK when he first started, I don't know. But he certainly went wrong when he joined the “name it and claim it” crowd. Or he may have been with them all of the time.

But he is certainly wrong about the EndTimes.

There are no 7 yrs of Great Tribulation. God does not tell us how long the Trib lasts. Only after the Last Trumpet---the 7th one, there will be 3.5 yrs left until Armageddon.
And we will go thru the Tribulation. But when the Beast sets in the Temple (the abomination of desolation) God will cut the time short for His Elect. (Which are Christians all over the world.) Some people like to preach that this is just Jews. That the Church is gone. WRONG!

Many Christians that have been taught that, will say, in that day, when they see that we are in the Tribulation,...

Quote:
Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
The Media will be so strong against True Christians, that lukewarm Christians, and those not truly born again, will e completely brainwashed and will turn on their own children, parents, and the Christians that will be accused of causing the trouble, because they will not go along with the One World Church first, and after that the One World Government.

Quote:
Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another

Make no mistake, the Church will go thru the Great Tribulation.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:22 PM
On the road less traveled

I do believe the church will have to undergo things that most certainly are not anticipating in the coming days. What those things will be, only God knows. Our faith must remain in Jesus, and must not be shaken by signs, wonders, and events in the skies.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

Matt. 24:9 is already happening.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Matthew 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another
Old 01-28-2014, 07:48 PM
Jerry Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dordrecht View Post
This happened to the church of Acts... Read it.

The heresy hunters are still with us. Only now, instead of stakes, they use their books and radio programs to destroy those they consider heretics.... I'm concerned that heresy hunting may be turning into leukemia because some cultwatchers seem more intent on destroying parts of the body than healing the body....

Come see us on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/Revelationist1948
http://www.sermon.net/sermons-Biblic...rch-14145.html
Old 01-28-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee819 View Post

John Hagee, may have been OK when he first started, I don't know. But he certainly went wrong when he joined the “name it and claim it” crowd. Or he may have been with them all of the time.

There are no 7 yrs of Great Tribulation. God does not tell us how long the Trib lasts. Only after the Last Trumpet---the 7th one, there will be 3.5 yrs left until Armageddon.
And we will go thru the Tribulation. But when the Beast sets in the Temple (the abomination of desolation) God will cut the time short for His Elect. (Which are Christians all over the world.) Some people like to preach that this is just Jews. That the Church is gone. WRONG!

Many Christians that have been taught that, will say, in that day, when they see that we are in the Tribulation,...

The Media will be so strong against True Christians, that lukewarm Christians, and those not truly born again, will e completely brainwashed and will turn on their own children, parents, and the Christians that will be accused of causing the trouble, because they will not go along with the One World Church first, and after that the One World Government.

U only left out 3 letters at the end of your post:
IMO

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29
Old 01-28-2014, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee819 View Post

Question. Per your view of things, do u believe concerning the parable of the wicked vine dressers in Matt. 21, that verses 40&41 are verses also referring to the "Days of veangance" written in Luke 21:22? And how do u view 40&41 concerning fullfillment, our past or our future?

And (how) do these relate to your view of Matt. 23:31-36?

Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. - Eph. 4:29

Last edited by shag; 01-28-2014 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 04:15 AM
Registered Member

Shag wrote,
Quote:
Question. Per your view of things, do u believe concerning the parable of the wicked vine dressers in Matt. 21, that verses 40&41 are verses also referring to the "Days of veangance" written in Luke 21:22? And how do u view 40&41 concerning fullfillment, our past or our future?

And (how) do these relate to your view of Matt. 23:31-36?
Shag, I haven't compared the parables with endtime prophecy. However, the ones you have brought up, I believe Jesus was warning Israel that they were about to be cut off.

God dealt with Israel as a nation, thru the Law. But the Law was finished on the cross, when Jesus installed the New Covenant, by His Blood, which the Jews as a nation, rejected. However, since the New Covenant was for “whosoever will” individual Jews are still being saved. Not by the Law, but by the New Covenant. Repentance---baptism in Jesus name and receiving the Holy Ghost.

Quote:
Matthew 21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
:39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
:40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
:41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
Some of this is past---they killed the Son, and some is future. Those wicked “vine dressers” have not been judged yet. But the “vineyard” was let out to the Church.

Quote:
Matthew 23:31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. (The prophets that were killed in the past.-----Jesus is comparing them to that generation, were just as bad, worse, killing Jesus.)
:32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers

They didn't heed what Jesus told them, and they would continue to kill God's True Saints.

:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
:34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

And they did.

:35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
:36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
That “generation” will pay dearly for crucifying Jesus as well as the Apostles and saints.
Old 01-29-2014, 07:48 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Is there a temple now to be destroyed ?