Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-06-2020, 07:22 AM
Registered Member

Re: Arrested FL Pastor's sermon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Amen! Me too! However if the Government discussed taking away your rights, do you just want to be passive or stand your ground as an American and Christian?
I will do whatever the Spirit says to do. I am a Christian first and an American second. We belong to a heavenly country and obey a King who is above all.

I am just having trouble buying into the hype on this. I am staying low key in my community but doing whatever I want to. I go back and forth to the church every day, make deposits, go to the various stores...

But been having some of the best prayer meetings every morning at the church that we have ever had. Got a group of folks who meet there and pray and at the end of the prayer there is only peace. Whatever happens, God is in control.

Haven't pulled my guns out and oiled em up yet, but.....

Old 04-06-2020, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
I will do whatever the Spirit says to do. I am a Christian first and an American second. We belong to a heavenly country and obey a King who is above all.

I am just having trouble buying into the hype on this. I am staying low key in my community but doing whatever I want to. I go back and forth to the church every day, make deposits, go to the various stores...

But been having some of the best prayer meetings every morning at the church that we have ever had. Got a group of folks who meet there and pray and at the end of the prayer there is only peace. Whatever happens, God is in control.

Haven't pulled my guns out and oiled em up yet, but.....

Amen, and may God richly bless you in all that you do. I pray all if the blessings of Deuteronomy 28 come your way and then some.
We had a great time watching a service from Grand Island Nebraska on Facebook last night. Spirit of God was in our living room.
I just can't unlearn things. I only bring it up if the situation will afford it and am interested in furthering the work of God in the city God had placed me.😇🙏👍
Old 04-06-2020, 09:20 AM
New User

The NWO put Jesus to death!? Okay, too much internet for today.

Deuces.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
Just curious, but worth the asking, when you guys pray about all this stuff, what does the Spirit say?

Pushing aside all the hype, the hysteria, the internet chatter, the conspiracy theories,... what does the Spirit say?

Cause I'll be honest with you... when I pray about it alls I feel is the HolyGhost saying that everything is gonna be ok.
Everything is going according to God's Plan. Those walking in the light of His Word will be positioned for greater things. Those not doing so will suffer loss. He is in the process of judging the idols of the people.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Repent and believe the Gospel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
The general premise is this, the Evangelical Church will persecute the Apostolic Pentecostal Church thinking they are doing Gods business.
Welcome back Ron! Many years ago, I received a warning infraction. We really got kind of heated, but because I am an outsider, I received the warning.

The Apostolic Pentecostal Church is really a bigger deal in Apostolic circles and not anybody else, not even other Pentecostals. I cant see where your group would be persecuted.

Scripture is its own interpreter. Nothing can cut a diamond but a diamond. Nothing can interpret Scripture but Scripture" Thomas Watson.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by navygoat1998 View Post
Welcome back Ron! Many years ago, I received a warning infraction. We really got kind of heated, but because I am an outsider, I received the warning.

The Apostolic Pentecostal Church is really a bigger deal in Apostolic circles and not anybody else, not even other Pentecostals. I cant see where your group would be persecuted.
Hey you old goat, Eric, I mean Navygoat, how have you been? Sorry you got a warning, I beat you as I got booted off for three days. Wore it as a badge of honor on my hard forehead!
Jesus said we would be persecuted for the name. Not really much else is for the name.
Thing is this, most evangelicals think, at least where I live, that the doctrine is no big deal, that the name is no big deal, that separation is no big deal.
Jesus paid it all, none to him I owe, sin has let me do my thing, be washed for nothing.
With apologies to whoever's wrote that song.
In fact, we even have an reformed evangelical Church around the corner, who is blessing same sex couples saying it is more big thing.
My Pasyor went to see if we could rent their church for services, they weren't interested and he could discern that he was terrified of my Pastor.
His spirit was just terrified of the Holy Ghost in my Pastor.
My cousin who came out to our Church and was ministered to by a prophet, I saw her again at my unckes funeral and she was full of bitterness and ran down the Church.
She is evangelical.