Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Effeminate religion

According to Ron Drehrer's research, anticlericalism (that is, apathy and antagonism towards Christianity) is fostered in an environment where Christianity is perceived by men to be something primarily for women and children. Thus, as American Christianity (including oneness pentecostal Christianity) trends more and more towards effeminate worship, and female dominated spiritual exercises in the home and church, men grow increasingly hostile towards Christianity in general. Ultimately, it results in societal antireligious policies and practices.

Nietzsche was a product of the same exact forces in his day, too.

Drehrer's arycle can be read here: https://www.theamericanconservative....ticlericalism/

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-12-2019, 07:23 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Effeminate religion

Hence the effeminate worship music

Women preachers and soft male followers.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

As I progress and grow in my walk with God I become more and more aware of the masculine aspects of His Spirit and His voice and as I model this in my own life a lot of fear and anxiety has melted away and has been replaced by a more assertive leadership attitude I am incorporating in leading my family.

Looking back Im seeing the matriarchal feminized neuroticism...chaotic and anxiety driven weighed down by fear that infested my family...I was taught all that fear...fear and always looking for the next bad thing...it was only after getting closer to Him that I started hearing BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE! I started repeating that to myself and allowing myself to model those traits...looking for my salvation and trusting it was already in place instead of begging for help paralyzed by fear....we dearly need a revival of boldness devoid of unthinking zeal tempered by intentional and deliberate action.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:12 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
As I progress and grow in my walk with God I become more and more aware of the masculine aspects of His Spirit and His voice and as I model this in my own life a lot of fear and anxiety has melted away and has been replaced by a more assertive leadership attitude I am incorporating in leading my family.

Looking back Im seeing the matriarchal feminized neuroticism...chaotic and anxiety driven weighed down by fear that infested my family...I was taught all that fear...fear and always looking for the next bad thing...it was only after getting closer to Him that I started hearing BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE! I started repeating that to myself and allowing myself to model those traits...looking for my salvation and trusting it was already in place instead of begging for help paralyzed by fear....we dearly need a revival of boldness devoid of unthinking zeal tempered by intentional and deliberate action.
Amen
Old 01-13-2019, 07:36 AM
Registered Member

True Christianity is a patriarchal system. Head of woman is man, etc.

America as a whole is going against masculinity and patriarchal authority and this mindset is in the church also.

Check out history, matriarchal societies do not last. America is going downhill and will not last.

The church will last, but only those who follow Godly precepts, ie patriarchal principles.

Old 01-13-2019, 08:43 PM
Registered Member

The modern day Christian is being taught God is all about mercy and forgiveness along with the idea God has this GREAT PLAN for your life. ALMOST nothing is taught about being soldiers for Christ, judgment, and the fear of God. Rare is a message where we consecrate OUR lives to do HIS will. So add to that women accepted as Pastors and it gets even more feminized.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

Even when God whispers he sounds like the Marlboro Man.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:11 AM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostolic1ness View Post
Even when God whispers he sounds like the Marlboro Man.

I always hear him as Chuck Norris.....Chuck Norris doing God impersonation or God doing Chuck Norris impersonations....seriously kidding
Old 01-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
I always hear him as Chuck Norris.....Chuck Norris doing God impersonation or God doing Chuck Norris impersonations....seriously kidding
Old 01-16-2019, 02:33 AM
Administrator

Years ago in college we studied Special Economic Processing Zones, places along the border, particularly in Mexico but elsewhere, where corporations from the United States and wherever else, would set up shop so they could hire slave or near-slave labor to make their goods, then, due to the proximity to the border, ship the goods back into the United States, and sell them at a huge mark-up.

Part of the process of these SEPZ is the hiring of a near all female staff for the following reasons:

1.) Women are more docile and easy to control
2.) Women are less likely to stand up to or fight against abuse
3.) Women will work for less pay
4.) Women are less likely to try to organize a union
5.) Women are less likely to walk out on a job they don't like

These dicta are at play now here in the US, except the goal is to make men act like women and women men, at every level of society.

The true church in the USA is slowly becoming the Savage Reservation of Huxley's Brave New World.

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/

Last edited by votivesoul; 01-18-2019 at 12:48 AM.