Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 03-20-2008, 09:35 AM
"Mercy Walked In"

Priscilla McGruder

I was wondering if anyone has heard any news on how Sis. McGruder is doing. I haven't really heard anything since her last treatment. We have prayer for her every service.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:45 AM
Getting to know Jesus

Re: Priscilla McGruder

I received this via email:

"Just a note to update you on Priscilla McGruder's progress. This is what I know as of last Friday, March 14. She has taken 5 treatments of Chemo up to now. The tumors seem to be responding, in a positive fashion, to the procedures. Due to some reports, which are circulating via email; that contain some information in error, I thought it good to inform some of our friends that Priscilla is still holding strong. She is not discouraged; and has not received any kind of DRs notice of timeline origins. People mean well, I believe; but sometimes they just get it wrong! It's best to be as positive and encouraging as possible. Our faith cannot be in the storm--It must be in the God who walks on the waves of the storm!!!"
Psa 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

1Pe 5:6-7 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Tit 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Psa 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Old 03-20-2008, 10:49 AM
"Mercy Walked In"

Thank you so much for the info. We will still keep heer in our prayers.
Old 03-20-2008, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Here's the update thread:

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...cilla+mcgruder

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road