Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-06-2020, 02:23 PM
Registered Member

Re: Scientist says C19 is man-made or a fluke

Makes no sense that a type of flu is exploding the way it is in Arizona in the middle of summer and 100-degree weather.

Two couples in my mother's small church have COVID19
At least 3 people from my church tested positive for COVID19
There are several others within the past week alone who have tested positive, a couple people are seriously ill -- one of whom is on a ventilator which is never good.

I'm frustrated and sick of it.

Sick of hearing about social distancing
Sick of masks
Sick of daily virus numbers
Sick of the barrage of bad news
Sick of wondering if/when I'll catch it
Sick of reading/hearing about churches having outbreaks
Sick of all the conference, camp meeting, and convention cancellations
Sick of the feeling I get when I read/hear of someone being put on a ventilator

At some point it would be great if this, too, would pass.

Last edited by n david; 07-06-2020 at 03:42 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Makes no sense that a type of flu is exploding the way it is in Arizona in the middle of summer and 100-degree weather.

There are several others within the past week alone who have tested positive, a couple people are seriously ill -- one of which is on a ventilator which is never good.

Sick of masks

My Church had 25 families affected by covid, three or four elders hospitalized. Two critical on ventilators. We haven't had services for 3 Sundays now.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
My Church had 25 families affected by covid, three or four elders hospitalized. Two critical on ventilators. We haven't had services for 3 Sundays now.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

People all over the country (and apparently in the UK as well) are signing up to get tested. After waiting in line for an hour plus they decide to leave. So no test. Then they get notified they tested positive.

In related news, it has now come out how they are counting cases: if you are SUSPECTED (not CONFIRMED) to have coronaflu, they contact trace people you were in contact with and COUNT THEM AS COVID19 CASES. No tests needed. Plus, if you get tested, test positive, then take a confirmatory test, that counts as TWO CASES added to the statistics.

Meanwhile states are mandating masks everywhere but the WHO has stated they are practically useless and are NOT recommended.

The entire thing is a FARCE. The MAJORITY of coronadeaths are in nursing homes, people who are dying already anyway. The tests themselves are contaminated. The tests have up to an 80% false positive rate. The antibody tests result in positive if you EVER HAD A COLD OR FLU FROM ANY OF ABOUT 300 CORONAVIRUSES. The standard treatment (ventilator plus DNR order) practically guarantees the patient's death. News reports of overwhelmed ICUs in Houston get corrected by hospital admin saying they are running at NORMAL CAPACITY but the news never reports THAT.

Welcome to Soviet style mind controlled Amerika.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-06-2020, 08:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

According to the latest immunological and serological studies, the overall lethality of Covid-19 (IFR) is about 0.1% and thus in the range of a strong seasonal influenza (flu).
In countries like the US, the UK, and also Sweden (without a lockdown), overall mortality since the beginning of the year is in the range of a strong influenza season; in countries like Germany, Austria and Switzerland, overall mortality is in the range of a mild influenza season.
Even in global “hotspots”, the risk of death for the general population of school and working age is typically in the range of a daily car ride to work. The risk was initially overestimated because many people with only mild or no symptoms were not taken into account.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-07-2020, 11:31 PM
On the road less traveled

I have close family members who have had the covid. They all report it being the STRANGEST thing they have ever had. It is like the flu in one sense, but really not like the flu with all the other symptoms. One family member had to be hospitalized with chest pain, two other family members hospitalized for severe pneumonia; thankfully all have recovered.

Whatever is going on... this thing is NOT like the flu, but has been altered to affect parts of the body that the flu typically never does. Some members of the family reported weird body pains, extreme fatigue, blue toes, extreme back pain, and bands of chest tightness. Then there are the typical symptoms associated with this virus including the cough, sore throat, headache, loss of taste/smell etc.

Whatever went on in China to manufacture this thing... we need to be aware that there is no doubt something they will try next, since this one while being a strange dose, and fatal in some cases, has not had the predicted death rate.
Old 07-07-2020, 11:33 PM

Quote:

There are several others within the past week alone who have tested positive, a couple people are seriously ill -- one of whom is on a ventilator which is never good.

Sick of masks

I'm sick of it too. But... it could be a lot worse. I have a dreadful feeling that something far worse is on the horizon, since this thing has not had the predicted death rates initially given.
Old 07-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Whatever is going on... this thing is NOT like the flu, but has been altered to affect parts of the body that the flu typically never does. Some members of the family reported weird body pains, extreme fatigue, blue toes, extreme back pain, and bands of chest tightness. Then there are the typical symptoms associated with this virus including the cough, sore throat, headache, loss of taste/smell etc.
I've never been tested, though I wonder if I had this in January or even a mild case recently. Over the past month I've had some weird stuff going on but never any fever or even elevated temps.

For a couple weeks straight last month, I was having pains and tightness in my chest. It felt like deep bone or muscle aches. Sometimes it was in my sternum. Sometimes it would move to my pecs or the bottom of my rib cage. Sometimes on the side of my rib cage.

The past week I've had a new issue -- my joints hurt when I wake up in the morning. Elbow joints are the most painful, though my knee has hurt a few times as well. I turn 44 tomorrow, so I know I'm getting older and these things happen.

I've had many mornings with a sore throat that cleared up by early afternoon. I've had a ton of throat gunk and a lot of what I believe is normal stuffiness.

A friend from church tested positive. He lost taste/smell and had a low-grade fever for a day. He told me he's had worst seasonal flu or colds.

Another friend who tested positive said it was the worst thing he's ever experienced. Thought he was going to die. He had a lot of respiratory issues and had to be on oxygen but thankfully wasn't vented.

Symptoms are all over the map. Those I know personally who tested positive have some things in common, but the severity and symptoms vary.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

How many months you all been talking about this?

Edward Bernays would be proud.

No one in my family, no one that I know personally, no one on the job, no one I have meant recently, has, or had COVID 19. Good God in Zion, turn off the television, shut off YouTube, get out of FaceBook. Hasn't had church in three Sundays???? Sweet love of God, this country deserves Joe Biden, and Donald Trump. They both should be president, and bring Barack Obama back to finish it off. I wonder how you all would fare without being on the internet one one week.

Old 07-08-2020, 11:49 PM

Quote:
I've never been tested, though I wonder if I had this in January or even a mild case recently. Over the past month I've had some weird stuff going on but never any fever or even elevated temps.

For a couple weeks straight last month, I was having pains and tightness in my chest. It felt like deep bone or muscle aches. Sometimes it was in my sternum. Sometimes it would move to my pecs or the bottom of my rib cage. Sometimes on the side of my rib cage.

The past week I've had a new issue -- my joints hurt when I wake up in the morning. Elbow joints are the most painful, though my knee has hurt a few times as well. I turn 44 tomorrow, so I know I'm getting older and these things happen.

I've had many mornings with a sore throat that cleared up by early afternoon. I've had a ton of throat gunk and a lot of what I believe is normal stuffiness.

A friend from church tested positive. He lost taste/smell and had a low-grade fever for a day. He told me he's had worst seasonal flu or colds.

Another friend who tested positive said it was the worst thing he's ever experienced. Thought he was going to die. He had a lot of respiratory issues and had to be on oxygen but thankfully wasn't vented.

Symptoms are all over the map. Those I know personally who tested positive have some things in common, but the severity and symptoms vary.
Your symptoms sound like your body is struggling with inflammation. Doubt it is the covid. You should look into taking curcumin and try to figure out why your body is dealing with all the inflammation. Don't just treat the symptoms, try to find out what could be the underlying cause.

And yes, I am sick and tired of the covid stuff, too.