Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-09-2020, 07:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Scientist says C19 is man-made or a fluke

The information is straight up in everyone's face about what the "COVID death count" really is:

Old 07-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The information is straight up in everyone's face about what the "COVID death count" really is:

Yeah, that was pretty helpful.

Too bad most be people will reject it, and continue to follow Dagon with their infants held high.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

What's it all about?

Agenda 21/Agenda 2030.

Once you understand THAT, then you understand what the "Big Idea" is behind all the insanity going on.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-09-2020, 09:46 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
What's it all about?

Agenda 21/Agenda 2030.

Once you understand THAT, then you understand what the "Big Idea" is behind all the insanity going on.
And The Big Question is how does all this fit with Scripture? What does the Bible teach about this, and what is the genuine apostolic Christian take on all this? And on our course of action?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 07-09-2020, 09:55 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
And The Big Question is how does all this fit with Scripture? What does the Bible teach about this, and what is the genuine apostolic Christian take on all this? And on our course of action?
At this point most want to give their personal opinion of how Agenda 2030 meshes with the nuances of the Apocalyptic visions given to John. Unfortunately, I estimate about 90% of professing Christians lack the basic foundational Biblically-informed and guided paradigm or world-view to properly take that approach. As well as general lack of understanding what Agenda 2030/Global Governance/The Great Reset etc are actually about, let alone what Revelation is showing us.

The path to understanding begins, not in Revelation, but in Genesis.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:45 AM
On the road less traveled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Then let me say, that just because you have people who have contracted this virus, doesn't mean its at Zombie Apocalyptic proportions. Listen, I know personally no one. I know a lot of people because of the many things I'm involved in. Therefore I disconnected from all news for the most part, and especially this place. Because of the hive mentality, you guys (I love you all, may not like some of you, but I love you all) are most certainly pod people. Like Pavlov's dog, the bells ring and you all salivate. You make it happen, you actually make it all happen in your minds. Therefore like the Borg collective you start to fulfill the hysteria. Edward Bernays would be so proud. This is how cults work, the higher ups make the edict, and it is sold to you all as the TRUTH. You then defend the truth, without question. You then punish those who oppose the TRUTH. Yes, indeed it sounds like True religion, and what we hold dear and how we defend it. But there is the fine line, between light and darkness.We are being played, and if the president would of disappeared, then we wouldn't be going through this circus. November is down the road, and we are still stupid enough to continue to drool as they ring the bell, over and over again.

You think? But, while we did have flu season, we are in summer. We knew this would be a whopper of a flu season. But, 10,000 a day in Broward County? Are you serious?? Everyone in my home should have it! Masks ? Gloves? THE HOMELESS of Dade and Broward should be no where to be found!! They are the first to get sick, because they live and eat in filth. It is just NOT what they are saying it to be. Brother Thomas Burk just passed away, a prime candidate for this flu, and when they checked him he didn't have COVID 19. Sweet love of God, come on people, COVID 19 is the wind up monkey with the cymbals.

But all my relatives, and friends in New York, Italy, and Greece never got it? Are we in alternate universes? Are you a Spiderbot? I don't believe you are, but it isn't adding up. You can't have truck loads of infected and sick people and I have none. The math is all wrong. But you and those like you continue the snowball rolling down the hill.

How can it die! You and those like you will most certainly keep this alive and well. I say this with love, and concern. Because you all have been hoodwinked, played like a violin.

Forced? You will line up willingly. The media has done its job well, Paul Joseph Goebbels would be be shouting down his, hair, and bobby pins. To see the way this country, and its people drank the Kool Aid.

How can you pray for His will to be done when you don't know what His will is? Don't drop it in His lap, and then expect manna from heaven, with loaves and fishes. The need is to seek and hear His voice in all this, not the media, social or mainstream. Not the talking heads who are hell bent in destroying us all because they are having a civil war between their political groups. Jesus has to lead us, but we first need to know His voice and call, to navigate around the garbage we are being fed and told.
You are entertaining to read, to say the least And no, I'm not a bot... but I have been blood-bought

I'm with you on the mess that we're in with this stuff. But some things about it are real, and I know for the family members who had it, it wasn't a fun day in the park... it was far worse and much stranger than the flu. And they were scattered over the US too. Yet, here where I live, I know no one else who has had it.

It makes me wonder if they are spreading the virus in some form (spraying?) in certain areas to make it bad enough to work the public up.

Indeed, why the homeless aren't just dying by the hordes because of it?

More questions than answers, for sure.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Did you all notice the new COVID19 Contact Tracing app that was installed on your phones? That way "they" can track everyone you come into contact with, mapping out all your social networks. You know, just like we do in Iraq and Afghanistan tracking insurgents and building dossiers on everybody, showing who knows who, when and where they interact, etc.

Yeah, it's all about some "pandemic." Riiiiiight.

Old 07-10-2020, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
So are car accidents, but i am not understanding your point. Each year, 1.35 million people are killed on roadways around the world. Every day, almost 3,700 people are killed globally in road traffic crashes involving cars, buses, motorcycles, bicycles, trucks, or pedestrians. More than half of those killed are pedestrians, motorcyclists, and cyclists. I know several who have died from motor vehicle accidents, yet I still get behind the wheel of a car, ride a motorcycle, and a bicycle. We have had many viruses way worse than this one, people you may have known in the past may of died of one of those viruses. But since the Pavlovian bell wasn't rang furiously by our handlers you may of missed it. We are all currently seals being taught to play a tune on a series of horns, being thrown a fish when we bite down on the squeeze ball correctly on the end of each horn. Look, we are pretty much self maintaining. Our handlers don't need to reach down and crack the whip near our ear when we hit the wrong note. The seal right next to us will be more than happy to swat us with its flipper. Anyone questions the narrative which is given us by our handlers is met with stern correction by the rest of our colleagues. "I know plenty of people who died." Is the wall, that is spoken to curb the discussion.

Someone throwing a fit because their 11 year old pink cheeked niece died from the virus in a hospital. Therefore who ever questions the popular narrative is an unfeeling ghoul? A loved one died, it was labeled as COVID 19, and therefore we can't take our eyes off the bug on the leaf to see the Giant 50 foot Mantis which is bearing down on us? Sorry, I feel for any loss, but you can bet your boot straps I'm not following the congregation to Reverend Jones' Kool Aid stand. I guarantee you that we wouldn't of been going through any of this if the democrats won the election in November, 2019.

This would of swung a whole different direction if Killary made here way to the throne. Rahm Emanuel said, "never allow a good crisis to go to waste," or something along those lines. Believe me, the political powers that be live by that Machiavellian rule dynamic. We are still upside down from the scaredemic, and people are still the worse for it. The failed attempt to bring civil unrest with riots didn't go the way they wanted it either. So, what's next? November is still four months away. They aren't ready to put the dog and pony away yet, not by a long shot. Every crises no matter how big or small will be blown out of proportion by the media, by the social media, and the network media combined. We are so in trouble and we are using hand drills into the bottom of our life boats. We are like someone who has a contract out on their lives, and we are asked by a good friend to go get some cannolis for their mother. We climb into the Lincoln Town Car passenger seat, and never feel the bullet to the back of the head.
EB - not sure I understand your response?
My overall point is that there a real virus out there, which makes people sick and die.
I am not volunteering to get it, but I am not stopping doing things or going places that I need to go, either.
The governmental cure seems much worse than the disease, at this point.
Old 07-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

So now the Texas Office of Emergency Management is saying people need to wear masks, social distance, and isolate... IN THEIR OWN HOMES??????

How can people not see what is going on here?

Remember the schoolyard bully back in kindergarten? He would make the scared kids do retarded stupid stuff just to prove he was boss and they were cowed by him. Same same, folks.

Old 07-10-2020, 03:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Pawpaw fruits, goats, etc had the Chinaflu, now the shrimp have it. Wear your mask when eating shrimp!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...salmon-debacle