Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 05-23-2016, 07:09 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: New Bishop installed in Jamaica: Oneness Pente

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN' I' EL View Post
When there isn't a verse where a pastor was ordaibed .
What on earth is ordaibed?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Then you must show where one is to be able to teach there is to be a pastor over a congregation.
Paul said follow me (singular) as I follow Christ in a ministerial epistel. He didn't say follow US as WE follow Christ. This shows that Paul was able to lead or be over ministers. Titus 1:5 the Apostle Paul tells Titus that it was his decision to leave Titus in Crete. Not a church boards decision, or a college of elders decision. The the decision of one Apostle. That's Bible, which you can't answer.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
It is like you stating the only name that a person can use in baptism is the Catholic name of jesus.
Catholic name? What Catholic name? Is Catholic a language where you come from? Does anyone speak the language called Catholic? Is there a language of Catholic? Where do people speak the Catholic language? Tipton, the name Jesus is Latin, it was on the written on the Cross. Above the head of Jesus. Three languages, Latin, Greek and Aramaic. Jesus spoke Aramaic, Greek, and most likely Latin. The New Testament was written entirely in Greek, the apostles and Jesus Christ quoted from the LXX, Septuagint, and an Aramaic copy of the Old Testament. Dan, do you speak Hebrew? How long have you studied Hebrew? Do you know what language Jesus spoke or His disciples? What was the language of Pontius Pilate? What was the language of the Syrophoenician woman? Why did Jesus use a Greek only phrase for ankle biting yapping dog when He referred to her? No Aramaic or Hebrew phrase exists. Dan Tipton you need a pastor and to pay him lots and lots of back tithing.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:27 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Whe paul states that Yahy shua spoke to him in the Hebrew tongue.
Then why did Paul write those words in Greek, and change the name to Iesous? Sorry, but for over 2,000 years the name was recorded as Jesus.
Not one New Testament document has your made up name. Yahshua, Yehoshua, Y'shua, Yeshua, Yahavashua, the list goes on and one with you Hebrew Only cultists.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:29 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
And you should be asking your self why you and your fathers and you mother harlot of all her children. Refuses to use the first transliterated name from the 1380s that wycliffe used in his bible. The so-called Oneness apostolic ministers are the most illiterate of scripture I know of. To be stating they are the obly ibes that teach truth.
That what?

Did you crack open a six pack before you came on this forum?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Al other faiths teach lies.
Who is Al Other Faiths?

Was he your old pastor?

Well, you know what? Call Al Other Faiths and apologize to him.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:33 PM
Registered Member

If you have a congregation I will come and debate you openly infront of the whole congregation. Because you can state that paul left timothy in crete. But it was titus. So you make mistakes too. And as I have stated. The word pastor or pastors where translated as sheperd or sheperds. Only in one verse was that word transliterated pastors and that was in eph. Just as I stated just because a verse or verses are in a transliterated bible. In no way means tjose verses were in the manuscripts. As I gave john 5: 7,8. Even mr. D. K. Bernard and mr. I. Baxter as well as other. Mr. Bernard refuse to allow it in a debate he was have with a tinity. Now you can complain about me not have a good knowledge of the way to write as a man with 7 years of college. But you can't prove that a pastor is to be over a congregation. As for putting titles on a person trying to make your point. Is pur stupidity. You should have added the title missionary to the apostles. For they filled all these titles. They were sent ( a apostle ) an elder because they were with the Messiah from the beginning. A evangelist because they went to the congregations to set thing in order that were lacking and to ordain elders. If you have studied the word pastor. you would have known it was never translated as pastor in any other verses. Only in eph. You think I am nothing but an unlearned child. Be cause I don't write in the political ly correct way. Then have me come to your church. I an a ver good orator. I am as the those low class fishermen called apostles. They were uneducated as you would call them. I will give you and others to read and contradict. Beased soly on the way it is wrote.
Old 05-23-2016, 07:36 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Text me a time you can call me to debate the truth. As my wife is sick and I don't answer the phone unless the number in on my call list (606) 975-6505. Just let me know first.
Your wife is sick and you surf forums to get into fights with people?

Good God from Zion!

What is wrong with you people?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:39 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
If you have a congregation I will come and debate you openly infront of the whole congregation. Because you can state that paul left timothy in crete. But it was titus. So you make mistakes too.
Dan, do you ever make mistakes?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
But you are the one that refuses to accept truth . Where id the verse where an apostle ordain a pastor. Or taught tithing. If there isn't a verse then the argument is over and you haven't a leg to stand on. Just because the word pastor is in the transliterated version of the manuscripts
What manuscripts? Can you read and speak Greek?