Facebook

Notices

Mormonism 101 Discuss Mormon doctrine, history, and practice

Old 06-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

Re: Mormon Missionaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloryseeker View Post
Given the fact that the mormons don't believe the Bible...which I know you will say it is one four books they use but reality is that less than 1% of their teachings even reference the Bible. They only use it to try and mainstream themselves into christianity.

Given the fact that they believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers and given the fact that they believe that Jesus was just a man who lived a perfect life and thereby became of God and that we can obtain the same status

Given the fact that a large portion of their teachings are derived from masionic teachings, and given the fact of the multitude of secret rituals performed in their temples and the threatenings of death should they reveal what takes place in the temple.

Given the fact that they disown family should they leave the church...

And given the fact that I could go on and on and on, I think that the opinion that it is a demonic occult actually has nothing to do with pentecostal, non-pentecostal or anything else. It has everything to do with the fact that nothing - absolutely nothing in the mormon church is biblical.

I am new here and I'm mormon. I can say with certainty that NOTHING you just posted is true
Old 12-10-2017, 09:46 PM
Registered Member

Re: Mormon Missionaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon5 View Post
I am new here and I'm mormon. I can say with certainty that NOTHING you just posted is true
Just out of curiosity - why did you join this Oneness forum? I cannot imagine what interest this would hold for you. I am glad you are here and hope your membership brings you many blessings.