Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-16-2021, 08:15 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: I'll Say It Again - IT'S OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
So easy to do Dom. I called you a liar because you said I hate the name of Jesus.

The proof you are a liar is in my posts over the years. As I replied to you I use the name of Jesus probably 500 times to every one time I use Yeshua.

So by saying I hate the name of Jesus you make yourself a liar.
Mike, why do you replace a name which was used for 2,000 years for a name which hadn't been used for 2,000 years?
Old 01-16-2021, 08:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Here it is Dom unless now you think being a Christian is different than being saved.

Clear enough.
Mike, if you used the post in its whole context. You know what I mean by the title Christian. Got to hand it to you, you sure love strife.
Old 01-16-2021, 10:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
But since Trump became Pres Planned Parenthood is getting twice the federal funding they got under Obama.

My worldview? That Jesus is coming again? That until then we are to obey him in all things? That is my worldview.

The "Preterists" worldview is very hard to find as one can ask them over and over what it is and never get an answer!

Since in their view Jesus came in 70ad we have no idea who we are. I have asked that question many times.

Since they have no answer all we can do is guess that in the PRET worldview we must be the people alive at the end of the thousand year reign when satan is out trying to deceive the nations.

Jesus came 2 thousand years ago. The millenium has come and gone. Christ was reigning over the nations for 1000 years of glorious peace! Now we who have outlived the 1000 years are fighting as the devil tries to deceive Gog and Magog.

NOT A WORLDVIEW TO GET EXCITED ABOUT.
I have answered this multiple times.

Me, what I do as an Apostolic who happens to believe in a Fulfilled Eschatology. Building churches in other countries with brothers who believe the same. People who are filled with faith that Jesus can do and will do the miraculous. Who aren't shaking like puppies passing peach pits everytime there is a war in the Middle East, or another president takes office who everyone else thinks his name equals 666.

How about you?

Basically pre tribulation rapture, but just places the rapture after the tribulation. Sits in his trailer, behind a keyboard, does videos while reading his computer screen. The audience gets to watch his screen's reflection in his glasses while he lulls them into a coma. Hasn't done anything since the 1970s. Baptized one Fort Lauderdale housewife in the name of Yeshua. Yeah, real exciting stuff, real good times!
Old 01-16-2021, 10:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I have answered this multiple times.

Me, what I do as an Apostolic who happens to believe in a Fulfilled Eschatology. Building churches in other countries with brothers who believe the same. People who are filled with faith that Jesus can do and will do the miraculous. Who aren't shaking like puppies passing peach pits everytime there is a war in the Middle East, or another president takes office who everyone else thinks his name equals 666.
Dom, what need is there to be out in other countries building Churches if Jesus came in 70ad? Who would WE be if Jesus came in 70ad? What relevance would the Bible have for us today if Jesus came in 70ad?

This "preterism" is the most confusing, faith destroying doctrine I've ever encountered.
Old 01-16-2021, 11:41 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Dom, what need is there to be out in other countries building Churches if Jesus came in 70ad? Who would WE be if Jesus came in 70ad? What relevance would the Bible have for us today if Jesus came in 70ad?

This "preterism" is the most confusing, faith destroying doctrine I've ever encountered.
Mike, faith destroying doctrine? Mike, my people have seen cancers healed without chemo or radiation. Trusting Jesus Christ. Trusted Jesus through horrible crises and seen Jesus take care of it all. Experienced restoration from drug addiction, homelessness. Mike, but what you show my church family, is some frustrated ecclesiastically bitter old man. Who hasn't done as much as boo devil boo since the 1970s. Sits on his rear end pontificating over at Paltalk, teaching his mess on YouTube, and crying about how the Apostolic church doesn't teach perfection. The Lamb and the Bride say come Mike, and they wipe every tear from the eyes of those who suffer in darkness. The Bible has spread around the globe over and over again. teaching people that through Jesus Christ we become the seed of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. That we walk in the light as He is in the light, bringing others to that light. So, they no longer have to listen to dried up lovers of strife like yourself. You know who really loves the sound of your voice? You. You know who really gets tickled over your videos? You. Mike, you are angry, angry that you haven't done a thing, but worship yourself. Mike, since the 1970s? Faith destroying? What you have is exciting? I have read your posts for years. Listened to you on Paltalk back in the day, and watched your videos. You are as exciting as a flat tire.

You inspire nothing more than boredom.

Mike, 70 A.D.. isn't what it's about you sorry joker.

It is about the revelation of not only who Jesus is, but what He can do for us.

But, you wait for the latest headline to come out, and now you have a brand new Antichrist in Uncle Joe.

Good luck with that.

Over here we will keep shouting in the Holy Ghost and having good prayer meetings. You keep picking the fleas off your dogs, and making videos
Old 01-16-2021, 11:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
1 God. A simple question.

Is your name Sean? Or are these people making that up?
My name is Rene. These folks are confused.
Old 01-16-2021, 11:50 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
My name is Rene. These folks are confused.
Rene, then why are you doing the same thing here that a poster named Sean was doing before he was banned?
Old 01-17-2021, 12:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Rene, then why are you doing the same thing here that a poster named Sean was doing before he was banned?
Like what?
I am barely posting anything per day.
It is actually kind of boring here.(I work with many forums).
Please elaborate.
Old 01-17-2021, 12:09 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
Like what?
I am barely posting anything per day.
It is actually kind of boring here.(I work with many forums).
Please elaborate.
Other forums? What are the names?

Your alter ego Sean, would hijack threads with his eschatology pleadings.
Old 01-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Other forums? What are the names?

Your alter ego Sean, would hijack threads with his eschatology pleadings.
And say one believes Christ is beating his bride if they are eaching post trib. That is indeed Sean.