Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-18-2008, 05:06 AM
Follower of Jesus

Leaving for India Today!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jeanie, David and I will be leaving today going to India to preach a regional conference. Approx. 300 people including 30-45 pastors will be present.

I covet your prayers during this trip. It will be taxing both on mind and body as the time change is 13 hours and the flight takes about 20 hours one way.

I will keep a photo diary of events and happenings along the way and will post them when we return.

Thank you for your past support.

In Last Years Conference many wonderful things happened and I am believing God for good things this year.

Thank You,

Keith and Jeanie

My personal mission is to BRING people into a right relationship with God, GROW them up to maturity and SEND them back into the world to minister.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:41 AM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Bless you Kieth, and may the fruit of your labors be great!

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 01-18-2008, 07:09 AM
Create Your Own Rainbows!

Praying for y'all Keith. Can't wait to read the good reports!
Old 01-18-2008, 07:18 AM
Prayerful lives are powerful

I pray for God's anointing to fall on you guys. Have a blessed trip.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Registered Member

May God give you traveling mercies and bless the work of your hands...
Old 01-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Sorry, Keith, I wish I was with you! Prayers for your safety and success.

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 01-18-2008, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

Isa 61:1
61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Old 01-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Praying for you! Be alert both for opportunities to minister but for the traps of the enemy!

You defintely won't be welcome in the enemies camp.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:29 AM
"One Mind...OneAccord"

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith4him View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that Jeanie, David and I will be leaving today going to India to preach a regional conference. Approx. 300 people including 30-45 pastors will be present.

I covet your prayers during this trip. It will be taxing both on mind and body as the time change is 13 hours and the flight takes about 20 hours one way.

I will keep a photo diary of events and happenings along the way and will post them when we return.

Thank you for your past support.

In Last Years Conference many wonderful things happened and I am believing God for good things this year.

Thank You,

Keith and Jeanie
Keith and Jeanie- Our prayers go with you for a safe and productive journey. Looking forward to reading your reports of what has been accomplished for the Kingdom of God!

Waiting for the Lord is easy... Waiting patiently? Not so much.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Forever Loved Admin

Will be praying for y'all. May God grant you traveling mercies and most of all use you to bring His salvation to those that are lost.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV