Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:03 PM
GET IT RIGHT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeemedcynic84 View Post
ya know... I'd really like to thank all of you on this site...

I had forgotten why I hated Apostolics so much...

I remember again now...

Thank you for helping me remember... its true, distance makes the heart grow fonder (or something like that)...
If you truly hate then you are worse off than the Kings of Leon.

No sex, no drugs, no alcohol needed...just hate.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Non-Resident Redneck

Quote:

I remember again now...

Thank you for helping me remember... its true, distance makes the heart grow fonder (or something like that)...

You hate people who won't bow to your know-it-all pontifications, Brother.

You want to come here in all your sage wisdom and straighten out the whole forum, and when people call your hand on ridiculous misstatements, you show your true colors.

Please get some help, and grow up.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Beautiful are the feet......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonskinner View Post
You hate people who won't bow to your know-it-all pontifications, Brother.

You want to come here in all your sage wisdom and straighten out the whole forum, and when people call your hand on ridiculous misstatements, you show your true colors.

Please get some help, and grow up.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Lofty, Scientific, and Literal

Quote:

I remember again now...

You really have problems, dude. More serious than I thought.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pianoman View Post
I second that emoticon.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:46 PM
redeemedcynic84

you know what's hilarious???

You say stuff like "you need to get help" when half a page before (and occasionally in the post you say it) you are insulting me outright...

Yeah, I'm gonna go to you to get help when you think I need it, but then insult me when telling me I need it...

good job...

Oh and a warning? Really? All the insults that I get, all the personal comments made towards me that I need to wade through, and then I get a warning? Seriously?

I guess BOOMM's warning to me from NFCF about how mods didn't care what was said to me still stands, huh?

ya'll are a joke... you say "you need help" while at the same time saying things that make sure that I surely aren't going to go to you or anyone like you to get it... Good job...

you people sometimes make me thing that if there is a God and he actually cares what you think... that he isn't worth following....

and you can warn me for this, post, moderators, I don't really care, I won't be back either way...

have fun with your hypocrisy and self-righteousness... I hope God judges you half as harshly as you judge others...
Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 10-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Non-Resident Redneck

RC,

Pointing out fallacies is not insulting someone.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:55 PM

Quote:

You say stuff like "you need to get help" when half a page before (and occasionally in the post you say it) you are insulting me outright...

Yeah, I'm gonna go to you to get help when you think I need it, but then insult me when telling me I need it...

good job...

Oh and a warning? Really? All the insults that I get, all the personal comments made towards me that I need to wade through, and then I get a warning? Seriously?

I guess BOOMM's warning to me from NFCF about how mods didn't care what was said to me still stands, huh?

ya'll are a joke... you say "you need help" while at the same time saying things that make sure that I surely aren't going to go to you or anyone like you to get it... Good job...

you people sometimes make me thing that if there is a God and he actually cares what you think... that he isn't worth following....

and you can warn me for this, post, moderators, I don't really care, I won't be back either way...

have fun with your hypocrisy and self-righteousness... I hope God judges you half as harshly as you judge others...
When we suggested you get help, we weren't suggesting you come to us for it. It's clear that we cannot help you, but then again, to be helped you have to want help, and that's a place you have yet to come to.

And watch out what you wish for, cause you just might get it.....and more than what you bargained for. Words have a way of coming back to bite us later.

Larry, come back in ten years, after you've lived an actual life, had some experiences, some losses, and can admit when you are wrong. Those are the people who are respected in this life.

You want to be a pastor someday? You won't get there with the attitude you have of people who disagree with you. You won't get there by refusing to listen to the voice of maturity and reason. Larry cannot get anywhere in life thinking that Larry is the only person who knows anything.

You will find this out to be true, eventually. Right now, discard these words.....but someday, you will remember them.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Rebel with a cause.

Quote:

good job...

Wow. I guess the old adage is true........."Hate is an acid. It can damage the vessel in which it is stored as well as the object on which it is poured. ..."

It's unfortunate when someone allows themselves to become so corroded......
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"
Old 10-05-2007, 01:49 PM
GET IT RIGHT!