Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

Re: Joshua feuerstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Don't know the guy and don't care to. But your post is called gossip, filled with innuendo. If there is a FACT you'd like to bring up then do so. But insinuating bad things and leaving it at that is NOT good. THAT'S something that gives Christianity a bad rap.
Esaias, I regret that I posted anything at all. I didn't mean it to come across as "gossip" or filled with innuendo. There are some things that just can't be explained in a post on a forum thread. You're right, I should have kept my mouth closed. I didn't mean to "insinuate" anything. I was stating facts as I know them. I wouldn't trust him, I have personal experience of him lying to me about more than one thing and more than one time. I didn't want to actually use the word "lie," but I guess that is better than the insinuation. ??? Nevertheless, I ask you and the rest of the forum to forgive me if you felt my post was gossip. (I am not making any excuses, but it seems strange to me that many other threads are filled with comments from other posters regarding things that are only hearsay or the truth is laced with many innuendos, but I am the one that got called on this one. ??? Oh well, it doesn't justify ME for appearing to "gossip.") Furthermore, the original post stated: "Any ideas about him?". I gave my ideas and thoughts.

To Sean: You tell me to "challenge the atheists." How do you know that I haven't challenged a few in my time. And your "all bark and no bite" comment is ludicrous. My "bite" can be quite ferocious. Futhermore, this "man's" challenge to the atheists does nothing for the Kingdom of God. JMHO

I know this young man. In fact, knew him quite well at one time. I have no doubt that God could use him mightily in His Kingdom. However, I think he became quite enamored with himself and it became more about himself rather than God or the Kingdom of God. I have stated my opinion and I'm done here. If any of you feel I have spoken maliciously or gossiped, I apologize and ask your forgiveness. May the Lord deal with me as He sees fit!
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
Old 04-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Sweet Pea, you didn't offend me. And I apologise if I came across as too hard or if I jumped your case. I appreciate your honesty and integrity. You're an asset to the faith.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-16-2015, 12:14 PM
Tired of it.

He's a dufus. And his "standing up to athiests" is really just directing people to articles all on a single site where I'm sure he generates ad revenue.

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds... - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Old 04-16-2015, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

He has come under a lot of attacks and threats for his youtube clip asking a gay bakery to make him a cake they found repugnant and against what they stood for. That is in fact an interesting clip he put out that seems to reveal a hypocritical nature of the gays
It looks like some group is attempting to sue him for a hate crime .
Old 04-16-2015, 12:55 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowas View Post
He has come under a lot of attacks and threats for his youtube clip asking a gay bakery to make him a cake they found repugnant and against what they stood for. That is in fact an interesting clip he put out that seems to reveal a hypocritical nature of the gays
It looks like some group is attempting to sue him for a hate crime .
It wasn't a good idea to name and shame the bakery and owner and then tell the viewers they could contact the owner. Apparently a lot of them did and weren't very Christian about it.

At 1:24 of the video, "Now you've heard it firsthand, that is Cut the Cake in Florida, Sharon Holler is the owner. Right there. You can call her yourself. Ask her the same exact questions."

It also wasn't smart to record the phone call and post it online without knowing the law. The bakery owner has written that she may pursue legal charges against him for that.

He missed the verse which says, "be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
Old 04-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
It wasn't a good idea to name and shame the bakery and owner and then tell the viewers they could contact the owner. Apparently a lot of them did and weren't very Christian about it.

At 1:24 of the video, "Now you've heard it firsthand, that is Cut the Cake in Florida, Sharon Holler is the owner. Right there. You can call her yourself. Ask her the same exact questions."

It also wasn't smart to record the phone call and post it online without knowing the law. The bakery owner has written that she may pursue legal charges against him for that.

He missed the verse which says, "be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
I don't disagree with what you say here, but when gays want a Christian to perform similar deeds for their hire and the Christian refuses, it is once again the Christian that gets dragged through the courts for simply refusing on religious grounds, and the courts have been siding the ones being denied the service. They name the name of the Christian company(s) that refuse to oblige.
The bakery owner requested/demanded he pull the clip, which he immediately did, but the bakery then reposted it themselves to keep the conversation alive.

It seems to me, what he did, albeit it was to prove a point, vs. what the gays have done and legitimately was wanting to hire the Christian business, both should have the same right of refusal or mandated participation.
Old 05-13-2016, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

I finally met Josh. He is down to earth and sincerely wants to preach the word to the lost, that I can say for sure.
Old 05-13-2016, 05:03 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

BAHAHAHA! Mmkay.
Old 05-13-2016, 09:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I finally met Josh. He is down to earth and sincerely wants to preach the word to the lost, that I can say for sure.
That's certainly not how he comes across in his videos.
Old 05-13-2016, 11:26 PM
Come along Pond

Quote:
Any ideas about him?
I've seen some of his videos. They're dumb. He once tried to start a Facebook Church. Not sure how that turned out.