Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-20-2020, 10:48 PM
Registered Member

Tested positive

So we got a call this morning, a man in the church where we are in revival has tested positive for coronavirus. My boys and I were at their house Monday for haircuts. I sat next to him on the couch. I called the covid hotline today. They said since his test came back immediately it must have been an antibody test and those are unreliable. The nurse said the reliable tests take 8-10 days to get results back. She asked if we had symptoms, I said no. She asked if the state had called us, again the answer was no. She said as long as we don't show symptoms (cough, fever) in the next couple days, we should be in the clear.

I texted the man tonight. He is achy and feels like he has a "bug". His family is being quarantined for 2 weeks. I am scheduled to preach tomorrow night. Pray for us
Old 05-20-2020, 11:34 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Tested positive

Did he have symptoms before, or after, he got his test results?

Was the test a nasal swab or a blood draw?

Remember: according to the actual medical literature (not the news media, politicians, or internet bloggers) COVID19 is essentially a flu/cold. (Never mind the case numbers are completely inflated and worthless, the results are admitted to be wrong in up to 80% of tests, and the entire germ theory of viral infection has never been actually proven and is likely seriously flawed.)

If you're concerned, 5-10k IUs of Vitamin D3, Vitamin C to bowel tolerance in 1-2g doses every 1-3 hours, fresh air, and confident prayer is likely all you need (unless you have serious other pre existing conditions). I'd stay away from any shots, corticosteroids or other steroidal meds, antivirals, ventilators, and doctors/hospitals. Too much bad medicine and too many ulterior motive$ involved with this thing, in my opinion, to trust The System(tm) to do much of anything correctly.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 05-21-2020, 02:21 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakingDominion View Post
So we got a call this morning, a man in the church where we are in revival has tested positive for coronavirus. My boys and I were at their house Monday for haircuts. I sat next to him on the couch. I called the covid hotline today. They said since his test came back immediately it must have been an antibody test and those are unreliable. The nurse said the reliable tests take 8-10 days to get results back. She asked if we had symptoms, I said no. She asked if the state had called us, again the answer was no. She said as long as we don't show symptoms (cough, fever) in the next couple days, we should be in the clear.

I texted the man tonight. He is achy and feels like he has a "bug". His family is being quarantined for 2 weeks. I am scheduled to preach tomorrow night. Pray for us
Some common sense: If the man is symptomatic and tested positive using any method then he likely has it regardless of whatever the hotline tells you. That means due to your vicinity and time spent around him that you have a good chance of having it as well.

Surely you aren't considering going to church to preach after learning this information?
Old 05-21-2020, 02:36 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Did he have symptoms before, or after, he got his test results?

Was the test a nasal swab or a blood draw?

Remember: according to the actual medical literature (not the news media, politicians, or internet bloggers) COVID19 is essentially a flu/cold. (Never mind the case numbers are completely inflated and worthless, the results are admitted to be wrong in up to 80% of tests, and the entire germ theory of viral infection has never been actually proven and is likely seriously flawed.)

If you're concerned, 5-10k IUs of Vitamin D3, Vitamin C to bowel tolerance in 1-2g doses every 1-3 hours, fresh air, and confident prayer is likely all you need (unless you have serious other pre existing conditions). I'd stay away from any shots, corticosteroids or other steroidal meds, antivirals, ventilators, and doctors/hospitals. Too much bad medicine and too many ulterior motive$ involved with this thing, in my opinion, to trust The System(tm) to do much of anything correctly.
He started showing symptoms Tuesday evening. Went for testing Wednesday. It was a nasal swab. We have no serious preexisting conditions.
Old 05-21-2020, 02:38 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrog View Post
Some common sense: If the man is symptomatic and tested positive using any method then he likely has it regardless of whatever the hotline tells you. That means due to your vicinity and time spent around him that you have a good chance of having it as well.

Surely you aren't considering going to church to preach after learning this information?
I actually read your chances of catching the virus even if someone in your household has it, is less than 30%.

I'm considering leaving it up to the pastor here.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:15 AM
Registered Member

After a night of fitful sleep. I woke up this morning with what I'll describe as a mild head cold (slight headache, low grade fever (99.4), small amount of phlegm in my throat and a stuffy nose). After showering, I feel a bit better. I will attempt again today to get tested.

I do not have a cough or any other symptoms.
Old 05-21-2020, 05:24 AM
Administrator

Quote:
After a night of fitful sleep. I woke up this morning with what I'll describe as a mild head cold (slight headache, low grade fever (99.4), small amount of phlegm in my throat and a stuffy nose). After showering, I feel a bit better. I will attempt again today to get tested.

Echinacea tea or tincture, with eucalyptus essential oil diffuser as you sleep (careful if you have dogs). Camu powder matcha smoothies, too. Beef liver and eggs for Vitamin D. More sunlight.

https://www.healthline.com/health/ec...a-tea-benefits

https://www.healthline.com/health/es...-oils-for-copd

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/camu-camu

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...-of-matcha-tea

http://votivesoul.wordpress.com/
Old 05-21-2020, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

May the Lord bless your health and make you recover quickly. Take care Brother.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:50 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I actually read your chances of catching the virus even if someone in your household has it, is less than 30%.

I'm considering leaving it up to the pastor here.
Better than that. Call and let everyone you know that will be there know what happened and the potential risk. Maybe that way they can at least make an informed decision about their lives instead of having you and your pastor do it for them.
Old 05-21-2020, 10:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

If I was still into Church I would be taking that as a sign that God didn't want me to go preach that service. Wish you a speedy recovery.