Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 08-16-2018, 10:22 AM
Registered Member

Re: “The Synagogue of Satan, Who are they?”

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
Your presupposition is incorrect. I started the thread with this statement; "I will explain what the Spirit has shown me. And would like to hear what our Father has shown you. But we must leave emotionalism out of the discussion."

I am just as interested in others understandings. But pragmatic assumptions really do not add to the conversation. I will share with you how our Heavenly Father dealt with me when my Dad; who was Catholic, died. I was tortured in my mind believing that my Dad was suffering. I witnessed many times to him and got kicked out of my home due to praying for him. Because he said, "I know you are praying for me and it is causing me too much conviction." After years of struggles Jesus finally spoke to my heart and told me, " You neither have the right to put someone in heaven, nor do you have the right to put them in hell. You only have the right to put them in the hands of a Loving Savior and I judge them."

So to answer your question. No, I do not believe if someone does not have the same knowledge as I that they are lost. I wanted to approach this as both a student; and a teacher, for the benefit of each of our understanding.

Selah
CO - your presupposition that I was responding emotionally was incorrect.
It was merely a question to try to understand what you believe.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:45 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:

Session of June 24 of the year 43 after Christ: How Hiram Abiud, Counselor of the King Herod, conceived the idea of founding the Masonic Association, proposing it in the Court of Jerusalem. Herod Agrippa Is king of Judea from the year 37 to the year 44 of our era. He is the grandson of Herod the Great, who ordered the infants of Bethlehem slain. Moab Is the first counselor of Herod Agrippa. [It seems like the Hiram, Moab and the 7 Others were Pharisees who believed and practiced Babylonian Magic and were answerable to the Demonic beings who in turn were answerable to the Satan, the Lucifer. These Pharisees, after realizing that the death (of Juda and ascension of Jesus) didn’t stopped the spread of true religion of Adam, Noah, and Abraham (opposed to their brand of Cabalism), formed a secret society of 9 unknown men and are today known as “Elders Of Zion”. Cabala or Kabbalah was a system to learn mystical knowledge (same as Sufism). The basic of this system was Numerology, Astrology, Alphabets, Astronomy and spiritual awakenings of Chakras located in humans. The lowest one or the first one is attributed to physical use of the laws of nature and mastery over the desires of flesh. Spiritually, All demonic forces, low level spiritual worlds like levels of hell and knowledge of Nature’s laws are associated with the Chakra located at the Navel. With the passage of time, knowledge of the higher realms, worlds and powers were lost and the Pharisees became synagogue of Satan, stuck at the lower levels. Instead of being befriended with angels, those Pharisees started to allow Demonic powers (satanic powers) to rule over them. They were not able to go beyond Navel Chakras because flesh or mortal desires overcome them --TARIQ]
The second meeting King Herod held with Moab Levy, his first counselor, and Hiram Abiud, on June 25 of the year 43 of our era.
King Herod spoke first and said:
What happened and what continues happening, my two companions, since the appearance of the impostor Jesus, deserves to occupy our attention. We must find a means to help us attack that sect of people that, in spite of their small number, confuses the people with their false teachings. Moreover, those who adopt those falsities not only conform themselves by their adoption, but practice them devoutly and, to fill the measure to overflowing, they publish them courageously, without any fear, wherever they go. Let us note that the propagation of such teaching increases day by day. Let us recognize that their followers, now perfectly identified with the cause, have separated themselves from our religion. Let us not doubt that those who waver today will soon fall in the snare of the deceit. To avoid this danger, no other alternative remains to us than to establish an Association whose object will be to incorporate secretly the spirit of the Jewish Nation and to be able thus to crush that mysterious and criminal hand that directs that movement, and to silence its propaganda. If we do not succeed in this intention, many people, inclined toward the lies preached by that deceiver, will fall under his influence. Before the problem worsens, my dear friends, we must give it the importance it deserves. Let us now select the companions who will collaborate with us in the foundation. These must be possessors of proven honor, profound discretion, great activity and immense zeal for the protection of the Jewish religion."

http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/rel...%20Masonry.pdf

I've tried to find more information on this book and can find nothing to corroborate it.

It has been proven though that bloodlines from those who lived in the time of Herod have not been able to be traced, as Brother Benincasa has mentioned.

This along with the statement you made in another post that you are sharing this information so that blood will not be on your hands is disconcerting. It implies that if we don't agree with something that can not be corroborated we will be lost?
Old 08-16-2018, 11:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
CO - your presupposition that I was responding emotionally was incorrect. It was merely a question to try to understand what you believe.CO - so unless someone believes exactly like you believe, they are lost. Specifically regarding this "synagogue of Satan". Correct?
The presupposition that I was referring too was your pejorative questioning of my belief in others salvation if they do not agree with my understanding. I prefaced my initial post and did not even highlight the portion related to emotion.

This stratagem of framing questions in a dismissive and derogatory manner seems to be a common subterfuge on this forum with some. If you have nothing positive to add to this thread then please refrain from being contentious.

Selah
Old 08-16-2018, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
The presupposition that I was referring too was your pejorative questioning of my belief in others salvation if they do not agree with my understanding. I prefaced my initial post and did not even highlight the portion related to emotion.

This stratagem of framing questions in a dismissive and derogatory manner seems to be a common subterfuge on this forum with some. If you have nothing positive to add to this thread then please refrain from being contentious.

Selah
CO - in one of your post, you spoke of falsely accusing the brethren, I believe.
Well, you have just done that.
I am asking questions in an effort to understand what you believe.
The only "stratagem" here seems to be that you want to believe that you are being attacked so that you will have an excuse to "strike back".
Seriously, you need to "chill out".
Old 08-16-2018, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
I've tried to find more information on this book and can find nothing to corroborate it.

It has been proven though that bloodlines from those who lived in the time of Herod have not been able to be traced, as Brother Benincasa has mentioned.

This along with the statement you made in another post that you are sharing this information so that blood will not be on your hands is disconcerting. It implies that if we don't agree with something that can not be corroborated we will be lost?
If you read the book it tells the reader its own story of how it came into being. Did you read the entire Book? As far as history on ancient lineages I would lean to these scholars rather than EB's opinion.

"Classical period Herodotus (484 BC–c. 420 BC), Halicarnassus, wrote the Histories that established Western historiography
Thucydides (460 BC–c. 400 BC), Peloponnesian War
Xenophon (431 BC–c. 360 BC), Athenian knight and student of Socrates
Ctesias (early 4th century BC), Greek historian of Assyrian, Persian, and Indian history
Hellenistic periodTheopompus (c. 380 BC-c. 315 BC), Greek history
Eudemus of Rhodes (c. 370-c. 300 BC), Greek historian of science
Ptolemy I Soter (367 BC–c. 283 BC), general of Alexander the Great, founder of Ptolemaic Dynasty
Duris of Samos (c. 350 BC - after 281 BC), Greek history
Berossus (early 3rd century BC), Babylonian historian
Timaeus of Tauromenium (c. 345 BC– c. 250 BC), Greek history
Manetho (3rd century BC), Egyptian historian and priest from Sebennytos (ancient Egyptian: Tjebnutjer) who lived during the Ptolemaic era
Quintus Fabius Pictor (c. 254 BC–?), Roman history
Artapanus of Alexandria (late 3rd to early 2nd centuries BC), Jewish historian of Ptolemaic Egypt
Cato the Elder (234-149 BC), Roman statesman and historian, author of the Origines
Gaius Acilius (fl. 155 BC), Roman history
Agatharchides (fl. mid 2nd century BC), Greek history
Polybius (203 BC–c. 120 BC), early Roman history (written in Greek)
Sempronius Asellio (c. 158 - after 91 BC), early Roman history
Diodorus of Sicily, (1st century BC), Greek history
Posidonius (c. 135 BC - 51 BC), Greek and Roman history
Theophanes of Mytilene (fl. mid 1st century BC), Roman history
Roman EmpireJulius Caesar (100 BC–c. 44 BC), Gallic and civil wars
Sallust (86 BC–34 BC), Roman history
Dionysius of Halicarnassus (c. 60 BC–after 7 BC), Roman history
Livy (c. 59 BC–c. 17 AD), Roman history
Memnon of Heraclea (fl. 1st century AD), Greek and Roman history
Strabo (63 BC-24 AD), geography, Greek history
Marcus Velleius Paterculus (c. 19 BC–c. 31 AD), Roman history
Pamphile of Epidaurus, (female historian active during the reign of Nero, r. 54–68), Greek history
Quintus Curtius Rufus (c. 60–70), Greek history
Flavius Josephus (37–100), Jewish history
Thallus (early 2nd century AD), Roman history
Gaius Cornelius Tacitus (c. 56 –c. 120), early Roman Empire
Plutarch (c. 46–120), would not have counted himself as an historian, but is a useful source because of his Parallel Lives of important Greeks and Romans
Suetonius (75–160), Roman emperors up to Flavian dynasty
Appian (c. 95–c. 165), Roman history
Arrian (c. 92–175), Greek history
Dio Cassius (c. 160–after 229), Roman history
Diogenes Laërtius (fl. c. 230), history of Greek philosophers
Sextus Julius Africanus (c. 160 - c. 240), early Christian
Herodian (c. 170–c. 240), Roman history
Lucius Ampelius (3rd century AD?), Roman history
Eusebius of Caesarea (c. 275–c. 339), early Christian
Ammianus Marcellinus (c. 325–c. 391), Roman history
Rufinus of Aquileia (c. 340–410), early Christian
Philostorgius (368–c. 439), early Christian
Socrates of Constantinople (c. 380–?), early Christian
Movses Khorenatsi (13 January 410–488), Armenian history
Priscus (5th century), Byzantine history
Sozomen (c. 400–c. 450), early Christian
Theodoret (c. 393–c. 457), early Christian
Salvian (c. 400/405–c. 493), early Christian
Zosimus (fl. 491–518), late Roman history
Jordanes (6th century), history of the Goths
John Malalas (c. 491–578), Early Christian"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historians

If you would have read my earlier replies to other posters on this thread then you would have know that I do not question anyone's salvation.

Selah
Old 08-16-2018, 11:44 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
If you read the book it tells the reader its own story of how it came into being. Did you read the entire Book? As far as history on ancient lineages I would lean to these scholars rather than EB's opinion.

"Classical period Herodotus (484 BC–c. 420 BC), Halicarnassus, wrote the Histories that established Western historiography
Thucydides (460 BC–c. 400 BC), Peloponnesian War
Xenophon (431 BC–c. 360 BC), Athenian knight and student of Socrates
Ctesias (early 4th century BC), Greek historian of Assyrian, Persian, and Indian history
Hellenistic periodTheopompus (c. 380 BC-c. 315 BC), Greek history
Eudemus of Rhodes (c. 370-c. 300 BC), Greek historian of science
Ptolemy I Soter (367 BC–c. 283 BC), general of Alexander the Great, founder of Ptolemaic Dynasty
Duris of Samos (c. 350 BC - after 281 BC), Greek history
Berossus (early 3rd century BC), Babylonian historian
Timaeus of Tauromenium (c. 345 BC– c. 250 BC), Greek history
Manetho (3rd century BC), Egyptian historian and priest from Sebennytos (ancient Egyptian: Tjebnutjer) who lived during the Ptolemaic era
Quintus Fabius Pictor (c. 254 BC–?), Roman history
Artapanus of Alexandria (late 3rd to early 2nd centuries BC), Jewish historian of Ptolemaic Egypt
Cato the Elder (234-149 BC), Roman statesman and historian, author of the Origines
Gaius Acilius (fl. 155 BC), Roman history
Agatharchides (fl. mid 2nd century BC), Greek history
Polybius (203 BC–c. 120 BC), early Roman history (written in Greek)
Sempronius Asellio (c. 158 - after 91 BC), early Roman history
Diodorus of Sicily, (1st century BC), Greek history
Posidonius (c. 135 BC - 51 BC), Greek and Roman history
Theophanes of Mytilene (fl. mid 1st century BC), Roman history
Roman EmpireJulius Caesar (100 BC–c. 44 BC), Gallic and civil wars
Sallust (86 BC–34 BC), Roman history
Dionysius of Halicarnassus (c. 60 BC–after 7 BC), Roman history
Livy (c. 59 BC–c. 17 AD), Roman history
Memnon of Heraclea (fl. 1st century AD), Greek and Roman history
Strabo (63 BC-24 AD), geography, Greek history
Marcus Velleius Paterculus (c. 19 BC–c. 31 AD), Roman history
Pamphile of Epidaurus, (female historian active during the reign of Nero, r. 54–68), Greek history
Quintus Curtius Rufus (c. 60–70), Greek history
Flavius Josephus (37–100), Jewish history
Thallus (early 2nd century AD), Roman history
Gaius Cornelius Tacitus (c. 56 –c. 120), early Roman Empire
Plutarch (c. 46–120), would not have counted himself as an historian, but is a useful source because of his Parallel Lives of important Greeks and Romans
Suetonius (75–160), Roman emperors up to Flavian dynasty
Appian (c. 95–c. 165), Roman history
Arrian (c. 92–175), Greek history
Dio Cassius (c. 160–after 229), Roman history
Diogenes Laërtius (fl. c. 230), history of Greek philosophers
Sextus Julius Africanus (c. 160 - c. 240), early Christian
Herodian (c. 170–c. 240), Roman history
Lucius Ampelius (3rd century AD?), Roman history
Eusebius of Caesarea (c. 275–c. 339), early Christian
Ammianus Marcellinus (c. 325–c. 391), Roman history
Rufinus of Aquileia (c. 340–410), early Christian
Philostorgius (368–c. 439), early Christian
Socrates of Constantinople (c. 380–?), early Christian
Movses Khorenatsi (13 January 410–488), Armenian history
Priscus (5th century), Byzantine history
Sozomen (c. 400–c. 450), early Christian
Theodoret (c. 393–c. 457), early Christian
Salvian (c. 400/405–c. 493), early Christian
Zosimus (fl. 491–518), late Roman history
Jordanes (6th century), history of the Goths
John Malalas (c. 491–578), Early Christian"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historians

Selah
Thank you, I will get back to you once I get caught up on my reading.

Last edited by Amanah; 08-16-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-16-2018, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
CO - in one of your post, you spoke of falsely accusing the brethren, I believe.
Well, you have just done that.
I am asking questions in an effort to understand what you believe.
The only "stratagem" here seems to be that you want to believe that you are being attacked so that you will have an excuse to "strike back".
Seriously, you need to "chill out".
Asking if I believe that those who lack my knowledge on the Synagogue of Satan are lost is a pejorative question. Mischaracterizing my reply with unfounded presupposition is argumentative. Your last reply was emotional and with a stern command to "chill out."

Now several have used this phraseology, Do you believe people are lost if they do not understand this group like you?" That appears to be coordinated effort from my perspective. This thread is quickly digressing into opinions and accusations which are unproductive. I did commend you on your observation that this group was only in the time of John. And asked for you to supply historical evidence or scriptures to validate your point. I would really like to get back on topic and hear others thesis's on this group.

Selah
Old 08-16-2018, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Asking if I believe that those who lack my knowledge on the Synagogue of Satan are lost is a pejorative question. Mischaracterizing my reply with unfounded presupposition is argumentative. Your last reply was emotional and with a stern command to "chill out."

Now several have used this phraseology, Do you believe people are lost if they do not understand this group like you?" That appears to be coordinated effort from my perspective. This thread is quickly digressing into opinions and accusations which are unproductive. I did commend you on your observation that this group was only in the time of John. And asked for you to supply historical evidence or scriptures to validate your point. I would really like to get back on topic and hear others thesis's on this group.

Selah
CO
Definition of pejorative
: a word or phrase that has negative connotations (see connotation 1) or that is intended to disparage or belittle : a pejorative word or phrase

You really do go around looking for a fight.
There was nothing pejorative in my question.
I really wanted to know what you believed.
And "chill out" is a stern command?
Wow.
I see no reason in further communication with you.
Which ought to concern you, but it probably will not.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

Calledout238, I may have missed it but is it your opinion that the Orthodox Jews of today are considered the synagogue of Satan. If so what are they actively doing to hinder the progression of the Apostolic Church? If not in what way is the synagogue of Satan effecting the Church today.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:56 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
CO - so unless someone believes exactly like you believe, they are lost.
Specifically regarding this "synagogue of Satan".
Correct?
That was completely uncalled for. How you seem to have concluded this from the post you quoted is a mystery. Well, maybe not THAT much of a mystery. But it definitely isn't a rational conclusion.

I'm surprised.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf