Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.

Old 03-29-2016, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

Re: That Awkward Moment of a Doomed Generation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
God bless you as you vote for Trump.
Trump is a bozo, ......

Old 03-29-2016, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monterrey View Post
Trump is a bozo, ......
Please reconsider and vote for a winner. Vote Trump.
Old 03-19-2020, 07:47 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
As we stand at the edge of eternity, Jesus getting ready to come back and take the Church out of this world, could it be that we are seeing the fulfillment of this Scripture also?

Rev 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

As God is getting ready to judge this world we see Him putting many men into key positions!

That is one reason I believe that Donald Trump is going to win!

God has given me many dreams recently showing me the judgment that He is going to bring on this world and He is going to use Donald Trump to be a vehicle for safety of the Church and Christians!

God used pagan kings in the Bible to do that, why should we expect Him to change the way he works?

I believe, I feel in my heart it is true, God is raising up Don Trump to be a testimony against the hypocrytical system of politics today!

Please join with me and support Trump!

So in 2016 you talked about all these dreams you were having about how Trump was gonna make it happen for the church and now you're full bore ripping pastors and saints follow the Presidents law....the same President you had dreams where God showed you how it was all coming together and Trump was the big red bow tying it alllll together.

So is Trump from God and were your dreams correct?

If not...why should we listen to you now when you're trying to be Gods hammer pounding all us "nails" that aint doing it the way you think it should be done?

Got a lot of factors to all this whole situation we are in currently and not much love and understanding from your corner...just a buncha snark and letting folks know that Jesus loves you best because you show up when the door is open.

Im not a fan of the government and I trust them about as much as a drunk Uber passenger telling me "Ill tip you on the app".

Im really sorry everyone is going through this...its not convenient and we are all dealing with our own stuff and life kinds seems hard enough as it is and then our world turns upside down.

God is still on the throne and He was before we got here and He will be after.
Old 03-19-2020, 10:37 PM
On the road less traveled

Funny how words even on a forum can come back to haunt you... You made great points Jedi.

No one knows how all this is going to end... except God who is still on the throne, and we men/women have our opinions and our thoughts... but none of us are in the "know". And just when we thought we had a prophet among us...
Old 03-19-2020, 11:10 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Funny how words even on a forum can come back to haunt you... You made great points Jedi.

No one knows how all this is going to end... except God who is still on the throne, and we men/women have our opinions and our thoughts... but none of us are in the "know". And just when we thought we had a prophet among us...

I just never want to pass up people that need help and encouragement laying wounded and dying on the side of the road while being a Levite tryin to beat the Priest to church service y'know?
Old 03-20-2020, 07:01 AM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
So in 2016 you talked about all these dreams you were having about how Trump was gonna make it happen for the church and now you're full bore ripping pastors and saints follow the Presidents law....the same President you had dreams where God showed you how it was all coming together and Trump was the big red bow tying it alllll together.

If not...why should we listen to you now when you're trying to be Gods hammer pounding all us "nails" that aint doing it the way you think it should be done?

Got a lot of factors to all this whole situation we are in currently and not much love and understanding from your corner...just a buncha snark and letting folks know that Jesus loves you best because you show up when the door is open.

Im not a fan of the government and I trust them about as much as a drunk Uber passenger telling me "Ill tip you on the app".

Im really sorry everyone is going through this...its not convenient and we are all dealing with our own stuff and life kinds seems hard enough as it is and then our world turns upside down.

Bump
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)
Old 03-20-2020, 04:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

YES!!!!!!

Bird dog got busted, go back to sleep little pup!!!

Old 03-20-2020, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post

Birddog is...…. who knows what he is!!!

Hopefully he wakes up and smells the coffee.

Old 03-20-2020, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

WOW!!!!!

This is an amazing thread!

I am being set upon by ignoramusus!!!!!

How about you just chalk this up to me acting like a average Pentecostal preacher of today who says....

When the AntiChrist comes I will not stop having church!"

Then rolls over and stops services over nothing.
Old 03-20-2020, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Hehehehehehehehehe