Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 12-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Invisible Thad

BRO HAYMON!!! Colorado Security Guard' Connection/Apostolic Background!!!

http://www.cacdenver.org/

THIS FROM PASTOR HAYMON"S CHURCH WEBSITE!!!!

Greetings, and Praise the Lord!
You’ve probably heard by now of the armed female security guard at the Colorado Springs church who stopped a gunman on a rampage last Sunday. Headlines in every news agency around the country have carried proclamations hailing her as a “Hero” who, “On Assignment from God,” “Stopped Carnage in Colorado” and “Saved Over 100 Lives.” Her name is Jeanne Assam.

Jeanne Assam (AP Photo) If you saw her picture in the news, did she look familiar? Probably so, because she came to CAC for several weeks in 2006. IN FACT, SHE WAS BAPTIZED IN JESUS’ NAME AT OUR CHURCH!

Sam C. Kelly met her at his job downtown. He and his wife, Alison, befriended her, and began introducing the precious gospel of Acts 2:38. She received the revelation of Jesus’ Name baptism, requesting to be baptized between services. She, along with the Kellys and I, met for prayer, and a very joyful, Biblical baptism.

Since then, her job moved her to Colorado Springs, where she’s been attending New Life Church.

Let’s agree together in prayer for the Lord to protect and guide Jeanne in this very demanding time of high-profile media coverage. She’s done a remarkable job of publicly giving God credit for her calmness in the face of danger and her miraculous success in the face of insurmountable odds. Also, let’s pray for the fullness of Holy Ghost salvation to be revealed in and through her. PRAISE GOD FOR ALLOWING CAC TO PLAY A ROLE IN JEANNE ASSAM’S LIFE!!
Old 12-12-2007, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
http://www.cacdenver.org/

THIS FROM PASTOR HAYMON"S CHURCH WEBSITE!!!!

Greetings, and Praise the Lord!
You’ve probably heard by now of the armed female security guard at the Colorado Springs church who stopped a gunman on a rampage last Sunday. Headlines in every news agency around the country have carried proclamations hailing her as a “Hero” who, “On Assignment from God,” “Stopped Carnage in Colorado” and “Saved Over 100 Lives.” Her name is Jeanne Assam.

Jeanne Assam (AP Photo) If you saw her picture in the news, did she look familiar? Probably so, because she came to CAC for several weeks in 2006. IN FACT, SHE WAS BAPTIZED IN JESUS’ NAME AT OUR CHURCH!

Sam C. Kelly met her at his job downtown. He and his wife, Alison, befriended her, and began introducing the precious gospel of Acts 2:38. She received the revelation of Jesus’ Name baptism, requesting to be baptized between services. She, along with the Kellys and I, met for prayer, and a very joyful, Biblical baptism.

Since then, her job moved her to Colorado Springs, where she’s been attending New Life Church.

Let’s agree together in prayer for the Lord to protect and guide Jeanne in this very demanding time of high-profile media coverage. She’s done a remarkable job of publicly giving God credit for her calmness in the face of danger and her miraculous success in the face of insurmountable odds. Also, let’s pray for the fullness of Holy Ghost salvation to be revealed in and through her. PRAISE GOD FOR ALLOWING CAC TO PLAY A ROLE IN JEANNE ASSAM’S LIFE!!
So she was looking our way ...
Old 12-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Blessed!

Tell me I just did not read this.....
Old 12-12-2007, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliUPC View Post
Sadly we did.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:57 PM
My Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliUPC View Post
SoCali,

You just did not read that.
Old 12-12-2007, 02:58 PM

What is the fullness of Holy Ghost salvation???

CAC and Jesus name baptism were the deciding factors in her heroic act?

Is she 2/3 saved? and who cares?
Old 12-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Alicea View Post
Sadly we did.
There is so much wrong with the statement on that website..
Old 12-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgcraig View Post
SoCali,

You just did not read that.
I am almost embarrassed for them for putting that on their website....as a MAIN PAGE article.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

Are they taking credit for something? I mean where are the prayers for the victims and their families.

This whole article looks a little insensitive. Looks like they are trying to capitalize on her new stardom. It is really amazing how us apostolics want to be in the limelight and take credit for something.

JMO
Old 12-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Blessed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaguitar View Post
Are they taking credit for something? I mean where are the prayers for the victims and their families.

This whole article looks a little insensitive. Looks like they are trying to capitalize on her new stardom. It is really amazing how us apostolics want to be in the limelight and take credit for something.

JMO
BINGO!!!

However, don't broad brush all apostolics in this category. But, all of your other sentences are right on.