Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2  
Old 01-12-2019, 04:45 PM
consapente89 consapente89 is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 706
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

“In June 2018, Macron identified himself as an agnostic prior to meeting Pope Francis, despite being baptised as a Roman Catholic when he was a schoolboy.“

It appears that Emmanuel Macron is antiChrist for sure! Pray for him!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 30,663
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

“In June 2018, Macron identified himself as an agnostic prior to meeting Pope Francis, despite being baptised as a Roman Catholic when he was a schoolboy.“

It appears that Emmanuel Macron is antiChrist for sure! Pray for him!
That's a lot of praying.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2019, 05:46 PM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 2,600
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

Along with other disturbing info...looks like something is being set up for sure.


Tell people in first world nations that its environmentally irresponsible to have kids taking the focus off of family development dropping birthrates cause of "carbon footprints".


While simultaneously importing 3rd world economic migrants to replace 1st world population because now that we are good little drones and not reproducing we need more taxpayers coming in...or so they say... so we import these massive foreign populations dropping them in places like...I dunno....Minnesota where they dont assimilate and in turn create massive votor blocks that only care for their OWN interests and not the interests of the native born population.


Meanwhile we have higher crime rates, more community tensions and we keep our kids inside because we have no idea what makes Ahmed tick and he seems to have several young female "cousins" living in his home.


On top of all this...any virtue or values we have traditionally held have been all but demonized and destroyed because of "Evil Patriarchy" but you have no problem shipping in peeps who would toss Ellen DeGeneres off a rooftop, believe in Female Genital Mutilation, wives can be beat and stoned and must wear a hijab or worse and never be in the presence of a non relative male, have a average substandard IQ due to thousands of years of cousin marriages which lower the IQ by about 10 points.


Going on allllll in Europe and now papers have been found detailing a focused effort on population replacement in Ireland.


Original argument being higher carbon footprint...why are you importing massive amounts of people with much higher cultural birthrates than the native population whose carbon footprint with increase exponentially with tax funded benefits and resources?



You're literally defeating the entire reason you've been telling us not to have kids!


So yeah...when goverments that barely plan 6 months ahead are releasing plans for 25 years in the future....somethings up...they are trying to create a slave society.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2019, 10:24 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Happily "off the chain"


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 18,896
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
Along with other disturbing info...looks like something is being set up for sure.


Tell people in first world nations that its environmentally irresponsible to have kids taking the focus off of family development dropping birthrates cause of "carbon footprints".


While simultaneously importing 3rd world economic migrants to replace 1st world population because now that we are good little drones and not reproducing we need more taxpayers coming in...or so they say... so we import these massive foreign populations dropping them in places like...I dunno....Minnesota where they dont assimilate and in turn create massive votor blocks that only care for their OWN interests and not the interests of the native born population.


Meanwhile we have higher crime rates, more community tensions and we keep our kids inside because we have no idea what makes Ahmed tick and he seems to have several young female "cousins" living in his home.


On top of all this...any virtue or values we have traditionally held have been all but demonized and destroyed because of "Evil Patriarchy" but you have no problem shipping in peeps who would toss Ellen DeGeneres off a rooftop, believe in Female Genital Mutilation, wives can be beat and stoned and must wear a hijab or worse and never be in the presence of a non relative male, have a average substandard IQ due to thousands of years of cousin marriages which lower the IQ by about 10 points.


Going on allllll in Europe and now papers have been found detailing a focused effort on population replacement in Ireland.


Original argument being higher carbon footprint...why are you importing massive amounts of people with much higher cultural birthrates than the native population whose carbon footprint with increase exponentially with tax funded benefits and resources?



You're literally defeating the entire reason you've been telling us not to have kids!


So yeah...when goverments that barely plan 6 months ahead are releasing plans for 25 years in the future....somethings up...they are trying to create a slave society.
They are replacing certain ethnic groups with certain others. Which is technically and legally "genocide". But we aren't supposed to talk about that.

It's all planned, they aren't just a doofus crew bumbling at the helm of the ship of state. They know exactly what they are doing.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-13-2019, 06:25 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 2,600
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
They are replacing certain ethnic groups with certain others. Which is technically and legally "genocide". But we aren't supposed to talk about that.

It's all planned, they aren't just a doofus crew bumbling at the helm of the ship of state. They know exactly what they are doing.

We are seriously looking into prepping much more closely and along with homesteading....NC is a good place for it.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-13-2019, 07:39 AM
jediwill83's Avatar
jediwill83 jediwill83 is offline
Believe, Obey, Declare


 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 2,600
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

To me...Biblical prophecy doesnt scare me....its all gonna work out because He has already won the victory...however...lol...where we live and ride out this mess and how comfortable we can be...thats something we CAN have some effect on. Love to have a concrete dome home melded with a more advanced Earth Ship type of setup.
__________________
Blessed are the merciful for they SHALL obtain mercy.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-13-2019, 08:00 AM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 30,663
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
They are replacing certain ethnic groups with certain others. Which is technically and legally "genocide". But we aren't supposed to talk about that.

It's all planned, they aren't just a doofus crew bumbling at the helm of the ship of state. They know exactly what they are doing.
Yes, King Jan Sobieski is rolling in his grave.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-13-2019, 08:06 AM
Evang.Benincasa's Avatar
Evang.Benincasa Evang.Benincasa is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 30,663
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
To me...Biblical prophecy doesnt scare me....its all gonna work out because He has already won the victory...however...lol...where we live and ride out this mess and how comfortable we can be...thats something we CAN have some effect on. Love to have a concrete dome home melded with a more advanced Earth Ship type of setup.
I'm kinda stuck like Chuck. Because I live in the heart of the city. When all those folks in Dade and Broward start to work their way out of the state. They will soldier right through my house. Jesus is the only way out for my family and I. I have everything a prepper would want. But in the immortal words of my mom to my dad, "hey Dom, are you saving those supplies to hand out to the marauders?" So, pray, do what you have to do to prepare, and hope nothing happens. Also pray that you nifty looking car doesn't get scratched by the angry mobs.
__________________
ALL pastors are hindrances and one should never have a pastor they will only abuse you and you will get hurt. Instead get your instructions from forum gurus that have never built a church.~Steve Epley.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-13-2019, 08:40 AM
Monterrey Monterrey is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of the Rio Grande
Posts: 2,461
Re: Could Emmanuel Macron be the Antichrist?

I guess if God can take care of 1.5 million Jews in the wilderness he can take care of my family and the church I attend.
__________________
WHO IS BREXIT AND IS HE A TRINITARIAN?- James LeDeay 10/30/16


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
emmanuel part 1 phareztamar Fellowship Hall 0 02-26-2017 11:29 PM
A Christmas During Hard Times, Emmanuel! Pastor Keith Fellowship Hall 10 12-20-2008 04:29 PM
What say you... about Emmanuel? Dr. Vaughn Fellowship Hall 7 07-14-2008 10:07 PM
Emmanuel: God With Us deacon blues Fellowship Hall 12 12-27-2007 10:18 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads
- by Salome
- by Esaias
- by Esaias
- by Costeon

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.