Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-16-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered Member

Re: "Kill Him", "Treason", "Off With His Head!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRFrance View Post
A-ha!! ...so you're admitting that maybe you DID imagine it?

Well, we know what you think you heard.

But, maybe the Secret Service would like to hear it too.
So why not just inform them (contact info is HERE) so they can verify this very serious information?

http://www.ustreas.gov/usss/contact.shtml

After you've contacted them, please let us know. You know we'll all be so proud of you for doing your civic duty.

TrFrance,

The investigation took place in Scranton, PA. That investigation was over remarks heard there.

The video I watched was at a Palin campaign in Florida.

The SS has not denied the report of the guy yelling, "Kill him" in New Mexico either.

It happened. I know it's true.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Matthew 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1399 View Post
TrFrance,

The investigation took place in Scranton, PA. That investigation was over remarks heard there.

The video I watched was at a Palin campaign in Florida.

The SS has not denied the report of the guy yelling, "Kill him" in New Mexico either.

It happened. I know it's true.
And who else heard this besides you?

I'm T France, and I approved this message.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
And who else heard this besides you?
I was in a public place, "Mr. Tire" getting new tires. There were people in the room besides me, but I did not get their name and phone numbers.

Now I wish I did-- but that wouldn't be enough. Unless you guys heard it for yourselves, it wouldn't make sense.

It wouldn't grab you guys the way it grabbed me because I heard it. I saw it and I heard it.

It was at the Palin rally in Florida.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:31 AM
arbitrary subjective label

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1399 View Post
I was in a public place, "Mr. Tire" getting new tires. There were people in the room besides me, but I did not get their name and phone numbers.

Now I wish I did-- but that wouldn't be enough. Unless you guys heard it for yourselves, it wouldn't make sense.

It wouldn't grab you guys the way it grabbed me because I heard it. I saw it and I heard it.

It was at the Palin rally in Florida.
I watched the clip you posted several times. I did not hear anybody say "kill him." I think I heard the words "treason" and "terrorist" yelled out.

I think it is much ado about nothing.

All three of the commentators agreed that the McCain campaign isn't responsible for individuals that show up and yell. One of them made the point that this was probably just somebody who wnated their 15 seconds of fame, and another agreed. They all agreed that McCain and Palin can't hear these shouts over the all the other noise and the sound system.

By the way, attempting to gain the presidency fraudulently (ACORN, anybody?) IS treason.

Obama has associations with terrorists. Perhaps somebody was just pointing that out, rather than accusing Obama of being one?

I daresay there will be more outrageous stuff seen and heard before this election is over, on both sides.

Thank you for posting the link and clarifying that it was at a different rally than Scranton.

Despite today's rising cost of living, it remains popular.

"It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried." - Sir Winston Churchill

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Sir Winston Churchill

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin
Old 10-17-2008, 06:35 AM
La vie est un voyage

Is that any worse than the Obama supporter commedian talking about Sarah Palin getting gang raped in NYC? Here's something from one of my earlier posts.

Attuned as these reporters are to the wrath of the right, they seem to have
overlooked the rageaholic tendencies of the left. In the past week alone,
groups of Obama supporters spray-painted "Republican means slavery" on the door
of a South Carolina GOP office, used a Molotov cocktail to torch a McCain yard
sign in Portland, Ore., and arrived at a Palin rally in Pennsylvania sporting
T-shirts that described the governor as a four-letter word unprintable in a
family newspaper.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Matthew 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP_Carl View Post
I watched the clip you posted several times. I did not hear anybody say "kill him." I think I heard the words "treason" and "terrorist" yelled out.

I think it is much ado about nothing.

All three of the commentators agreed that the McCain campaign isn't responsible for individuals that show up and yell. One of them made the point that this was probably just somebody who wnated their 15 seconds of fame, and another agreed. They all agreed that McCain and Palin can't hear these shouts over the all the other noise and the sound system.

By the way, attempting to gain the presidency fraudulently (ACORN, anybody?) IS treason.

Obama has associations with terrorists. Perhaps somebody was just pointing that out, rather than accusing Obama of being one?

I daresay there will be more outrageous stuff seen and heard before this election is over, on both sides.
1399 would prefer to spend more time railing about what some random guy in a McCain/Palin crowd may have yelled out... than to talk about the organized fraud now taking place by pro-Democrat, pro-Obmama groups like ACORN.

If we had a real justice system that worked, senior leaders of ACORN would end up going to prison for the fraud they're tying to perpetrate, trying to steal the elections in states all across America.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...t_else_is.html.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=19737

I'm T France, and I approved this message.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:55 AM
La vie est un voyage

Quote:
1399 would prefer to spend more time railing about what some random guy in a McCain/Palin crowd may have yelled out... than to talk about the organized fraud now taking place by pro-Democrat, pro-Obmama groups like ACORN.

If we had a real justice system that worked, senior leaders of ACORN would end up going to prison for the fraud they're tying to perpetrate, trying to steal the elections in states all across America.

It's a smoke screen he uses to hide his real concerns, I personally don't think 1399 really likes Obama and when he gets behind the curtin he will put a big X beside McCain and Palin.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUNWORTHY View Post
It's a smoke screen he uses to hide his real concerns, I personally don't think 1399 really likes Obama and when he gets behind the curtin he will put a big X beside McCain and Palin.

How did you know?????

Actually, it is my intent to vote for Sen. Obama and then to pray and hope for the best. Whatever happens, whoever is elected, it will be better than the last 8 years.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

Honestly, I've not heard that much about it-- I know Sen. Obama has stated that he didn't need their help.

If they're doing something wrong then they should be prosecuted.

I did read today that the Supreme Court neutralized the GOP's attempt to convolute the voter registration and election process in Ohio.

They did not rule on the merits of the case, just that the GOP was the not the proper organization to bring the suit.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Quote:

If you start a thread discussing this issue, I'll contribute.