Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 10-30-2017, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

Mueller's mistake may set Manafort free

link
https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/mue...inst-manafort/
snippets
While the indictment containing Manfort’s alleged criminal activities is very detailed, and well-documented, there is one area that could hurt Mueller’s investigation. Mueller’s team may have obtained evidence in the raid of Paul Manafort’s home that was not covered by the search warrant.
As part of the warrant, investigators attached an affidavit which contained a list of items that FBI agents hoped to collect.
During that raid, Mueller’s investigators took documents considered to be covered by attorney-client privilege, sources told CNN. Lawyers from the WilmerHale law firm, representing Manafort at the time, warned Mueller’s office that their search warrant didn’t allow access to attorney materials. The documents in question have now been returned, the sources say.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

Re: Mueller's mistake may set Manafort free

I don't believe this was a mistake. There are two members of Mueller's team which have had complaints filed against them for methods they used in other investigations. Mr. Weissmann is the worst in using shady methods during investigations. Considering the documented accusations against Weissmann, I cannot believe he is still employed, much less part of Mueller's team.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...crossing-ethi/
Old 10-30-2017, 03:33 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Considering the documented accusations against Weissmann, I cannot believe he is still employed, much less part of Mueller's team.
Still living in the Matrix, I see? "I just can't believe it!" That's the problem with too many people these days, they "just can't believe" the Mayberry Myth isn't true.

Yes, Mr and Mrs America, you live in a Sovietised country run by gangsters, who know EXACTLY what they're doing.

These little burps in the scenery, that make you go "How can that be?" are glitches in the Matrix. A sort of wake up call, if you will, alerting one to the fact that it's all a scam, mobsterism, cronyism, and lies upon lies. All held in place by the threat of lethal force if any of the cattle get any crazy ideas:

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 10-30-2017, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I love The Far Side.
Old 10-30-2017, 07:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Still living in the Matrix, I see? "I just can't believe it!" That's the problem with too many people these days, they "just can't believe" the Mayberry Myth isn't true.

Yes, Mr and Mrs America, you live in a Sovietised country run by gangsters, who know EXACTLY what they're doing.

These little burps in the scenery, that make you go "How can that be?" are glitches in the Matrix. A sort of wake up call, if you will, alerting one to the fact that it's all a scam, mobsterism, cronyism, and lies upon lies. All held in place by the threat of lethal force if any of the cattle get any crazy ideas:

It is interesting how some can't even believe the ship is sinking. Only until they are actually drowning in the icy waters.

Old 10-31-2017, 08:41 AM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Thank God we have enlightened ones around here who REALLY know what's going on!

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.