Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-18-2020, 08:47 PM
Registered Member

Re: Have you ever lost confidence in leadership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
I brought up Tithing? Its in your nick. I have discussed multiple times what I believe. In detail. Modern pastor doctrine? So you want to show us everything you learned from websites? Because like tithing that's your info. Look at this passage, look at that passage? You see Timewaster, you aren't a pastor, a butcher, a baker, or candlestick maker. You got messed up in your journey, and you know it. But, you want everyone else to watch you hemorrhage
You are telling more lies. I learned from the Bible. I know you would like to believe otherwise because it would make you feel better. Don’t let it be so important to you that you lie on me. Liars aren’t going to the good place. They’re going to the fire place.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
So, God brought COVID here sent dikanos to the hospital because the church is involved in idolatry? Let's see, the Bubonic plague a.k.a Black Death lasted from 1347 to 1351. It claimed the estimated lives from 75,000,000 to 200,000,000. A pandemic so catastrophic that it literally changed the landscape of of the known world at that time. Now, did Catholicism cease to exist? Did Rabbinical Judaism cease to exist? Did Islam cease to exist? Obviously no. I will refrain from examining the plight of other pandemics and what sort of false religious survivors made it through unscathed. Groups which we still have with us to this very day. No, God's not the bad guy, even though like Job's miserable comforters you would like to run barefoot through the plight of your fellow man. My brother dikonos didn't lay in a hospital with COVID because God doesn't want idolatry in churches. At least half the churches will close for good? Well, I have friends who had powerlifting and crossfit gyms close because of the shut down. Sandwich shop close down, a machine shop. Some of you people deal more with your own superstitions then with book, chapter, and verse.

Good God in Zion!
Yes, God allowed covid to wreck the churches. They will never be the same now. No laying on of hands now. No talking in their ear at the altar. God wants to reset the Church, so they will not have power until they are doctrinally pure. God can make this go away tonight if these pastors will fix things, but God will not accept the status quo anymore. Our church tried it and the whole place is infected now. We are stopped in our tracks with pastors in the hospital.

This can easily happen again...17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:50 PM
New User

Quote:
So, God brought COVID here sent dikanos to the hospital because the church is involved in idolatry? Let's see, the Bubonic plague a.k.a Black Death lasted from 1347 to 1351. It claimed the estimated lives from 75,000,000 to 200,000,000. A pandemic so catastrophic that it literally changed the landscape of of the known world at that time. Now, did Catholicism cease to exist? Did Rabbinical Judaism cease to exist? Did Islam cease to exist? Obviously no. I will refrain from examining the plight of other pandemics and what sort of false religious survivors made it through unscathed. Groups which we still have with us to this very day. No, God's not the bad guy, even though like Job's miserable comforters you would like to run barefoot through the plight of your fellow man. My brother dikonos didn't lay in a hospital with COVID because God doesn't want idolatry in churches. At least half the churches will close for good? Well, I have friends who had powerlifting and crossfit gyms close because of the shut down. Sandwich shop close down, a machine shop. Some of you people deal more with your own superstitions then with book, chapter, and verse.

Good God in Zion!
I have an aunt who said I got covid because I wasn’t praying enough. And her lost children? Covid free.

She later stated that I got covid because I came against her in a family meeting. She ran to her room crying and she prayed. Then was comforted because she knew God would take care of us- everyone in the sit-in.

I’m just God’s beating post for the sins of tithe receiving pastors, not praying enough, and my aunts Christian witchcraft.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:52 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
Yes, God allowed covid to wreck the churches. They will never be the same now. No laying on of hands now. No talking in their ear at the altar. God wants to reset the Church, so they will not have power until they are doctrinally pure. God can make this go away tonight if these pastors will fix things, but God will not accept the status quo anymore. Our church tried it and the whole place is infected now. We are stopped in our tracks with pastors in the hospital.

This can easily happen again...17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

you are a religious nut
Old 10-18-2020, 09:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
You are telling more lies.
Is that what you say when people tell you how it is Hunter Biden?

Quote:
I learned from the Bible.
Oh sure, yeah. The Bible posted on the many anti Tithe sites.

Quote:
I know you would like to believe otherwise because it would make you feel better. Don’t let it be so important to you that you lie on me.
You probably have a ringtone that says "tithing is unscriptural."

Or is it "I'm the apostle to the pastor!"

Quote:

Liars aren’t going to the good place. They’re going to the fire place.
Well, believe me, you will be there first.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:16 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
I have an aunt who said I got covid because I wasn’t praying enough. And her lost children? Covid free.

She later stated that I got covid because I came against her in a family meeting. She ran to her room crying and she prayed. Then was comforted because she knew God would take care of us- everyone in the sit-in.

I’m just God’s beating post for the sins of tithe receiving pastors, not praying enough, and my aunts Christian witchcraft.
It's ecclesiastically insane. But they don't care. They don't care about the big picture. What happens when nieve neophytes hear and follow the goofball stupidity that these people spout. Sister Bitty Jean, telling a couple that their teenage son died on his motorcycle because he left the church? It's not that she didn't think, or consider their feelings in a time of loss. She didn't care about the long term. She was elated to give forth her thoughts. Because after all its all about them. The minute the ideas pop in their brains, they can't wait until the words roll off their tongue. You got COVID because you came against a person? That's just not you, that everyone I can think of at some time had to endure such stupid nonsense, from the local "prophet" or "prophetess" My youngest daughter was a week old, and I got a phone call on a night I was supposed to preach. It was a old brother who is a friend of mine. Who told me that my newly born daughter was going to die because of what I believe concerning eschatology. I said, ok, let's pray. He was startled, so I asked him again. Let's pray. You see, most of the time, they want to drop the bomb in your lap. They want to stick in the knife on how God has it personally out for you. But, they rarely ever give out solutions.
Old 10-18-2020, 09:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:

How are the churches in California doing? Aren't you in central California?
Old 10-18-2020, 09:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by diakonos View Post
you are a religious nut
That's being kind.
Old 10-18-2020, 10:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Tithemonster you go to a church, the church has a pastor, and you give tithe.

Yes or no question.

Let's see how you do
The first mention of tithing in this thread was made by none other than EB. Followed closely by Nicodemus, who disagrees that I have a tithing problem. He instead diagnosed me with an authority problem. Now while EB and Nicodemus may disagree with my “problem” they can certainly get around their differences.
Because they believe in the “enemies enemy is my friend” thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Since your quoting Paul, don’t forget this one.

1 Corinthians 11:1 KJVS
[1] Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

Follower means imitating.

Paul then goes on to talk about headship, yet he wrote to the Corinthian church imitate me, as I imitate Christ.

Your vitriol isn’t about tithes or about Pastors it’s about authority.
Quote:
Thank you for proving my point. You are a hypocrite and you don't care. Prayed for me? No, far from it. You beat your drum over tithing. Anyone who challenges your false premise and tries to bring balance to the view, you run a thread an additional four pages. Not matter what the thread was originally about. If you need to admit something tell it to whatever god you pray to.

Then EB takes another turn.

As effective as a Buddhist

She doesn't view you as a Christian. But let me leave it as that.

Mike is nuts, you might want to start competing with him for lunacy?

Tithemonster, I always knew your anti tithe vitriol was due to a pastor problem you have. That's nothing knew, but it's nice to see you get it all out in the open. So, what about church government, yes, no, is it supposed to be supported? Yes, maybe, never? For someone who knows what the problems seem to be you never give out any solutions.

Quote:
I brought up Tithing? Its in your nick. I have discussed multiple times what I believe. In detail. Modern pastor doctrine? So you want to show us everything you learned from websites? Because like tithing that's your info. Look at this passage, look at that passage? You see Timewaster, you aren't a pastor, a butcher, a baker, or candlestick maker. You got messed up in your journey, and you know it. But, you want everyone else to watch you hemorrhage
I said that you were the first to bring up tithing IN THIS THREAD. I told the truth. Your first mention of the tithe was post 27. Twenty three posts later in #50 I responded with this.

“Thank God I don’t have tithe problems. And thank God I don’t have pastor problems either. I am blessed beyond measure in those departments. And just for the record, you are the one bringing up tithes. Why do you always do that? Do you have issues?”

It really seems that you are obsessed with the tithing issue brother. Maybe you should see a shrink.

I recommend that you repent. It beats the shrink thing every time.
Old 10-18-2020, 11:02 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Yes, God allowed covid to wreck the churches. They will never be the same now. No laying on of hands now. No talking in their ear at the altar.
Funny, we still have those things.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.