Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Registered Member

Re: Why I am Now Convinced of a Pre-Trib Rapture

A future exclusive new covenant kind of does an injustice to the "respecter of persons" scriptures.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Romans 2:10-11 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

James 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Why I am Now Convinced of a Pre-Trib Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowas View Post
A future exclusive new covenant kind of does an injustice to the "respecter of persons" scriptures.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

Romans 2:10-11 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

James 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
Galatians 3:28

There is NEITHER Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are ALL ONE in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 6:15

NEITHER circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is THE NEW CREATION.

Ephesians 2:14

For he himself is our peace, who has made the TWO groups ONE and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility,

Ephesians 2:16

and in ONE BODY to reconcile BOTH of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility.

Colossians 2:14

having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has TAKEN IT AWAY, nailing it to the cross.

Romans 11:25-27

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is MY COVENANT unto THEM, when I SHALL TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.

Acts 2:37-38

Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, WHAT SHALL WE DO? Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ FOR THE REMISSION OF SINS, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Sean, has an exclusive covenant because he is allowing his eschatology to dictate some future soteriology for a future group of Jews living in a future Millennium. Yet, Sean will have a chance to prove his position and why God has three covenants.