Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 10-11-2007, 05:31 PM
Registered Member

Update by -Richard Gazowsky

I just found this in my email box. It really has some interesting antedotes in it. Let me see-
-Television show for ladies on major networks
-Gold appearing on ankles and hands
I think this is a UPC preacher, not sure though. I know I have read that he marches to the beat of a different drummer, but he really is a litttle far out.

Hey guys,

Just a note to let you know the news happening around the VOP. The last few months gave quite a thundering of the prophetic word throughout our whole organization. I believe the resurrection of our ministry is occuring right now! So here are some of the points that will bring you up to date:

*God spoke through Timothy Snodgrass on the 7th millenium, the 7th year, the 7th month, the 7th day and in the 7th hour of that day that we were to turn the Voice of Pentecost church into a television studio that will daily broadcast a Christian ladies' show that will be shown on secular tv, such as ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. By the way, I will not be on this show! The word of the Lord over me is that I must decrease so that Jesus can increase (the anointing of John the Baptist).

*Our daily services are continuing at 3:00 pm Monday- Friday; our Sunday service is still being held at 11:00AM, but look out!

God is definitely pouring new wine into our vessels.

*This last Sunday God moved in an incredible fascinating way upon our youth; 10 young people were brought in front of the congregation and began having prophetic visions and words of knowledge for healing.
Misty Dejavu Gazowsky saw a vision of people's ankles being healed- 7 women came forward with ankle problems. Nikki Crump-Hansted was one of the ladies and both of her ankles were so swollen that she could barely walk to the front. When Misty commanded the ankles to be
healed, before our eyes we saw the swelling go down. Brother Victor
Emenike told us to look for God's wonders. Wow! Was this word
really accurate! Suddenly Nikki started jumping up and down and
dancing on her newly healed ankles! When she stopped, we saw specks of gold on her ankles. Nikki replied, "I never put glitter on! I would never have done that to my own feet; it must be God!" At the same moment, all of the girls that were praying for the sick looked
at their hands and the gold was also on their hands. I asked anyone
in the congregation who was sick to stand and the girls went to lay their hands upon them for God's healing to come. I can say in confidence that anyone who came sick to church this Sunday was healed! After this, Timothy Snodgrass prophesied that our ministry, WYSIWYG, will be going to the Hollywood Bowl and shaking Hollywood this year (which prophetically might mean within a full calendar year).

*On July 18th, we held our Summer Worship conference and I want to encourage any young person who would like to be involved with WYSIWYG, your church worship team, or working with your sound department; come to this summer camp next year! Some of the most amazing people on the cutting edge of what God is doing in the church were here, instructing and performing. Michael Gungor, who wrote my favorite worship song "Wrap Me In Your Arms" was here the entire camp sharing his downloads from God and will performed a special worship concert on Saturday evening with his entire band.

*Also, if you or anyone you know is a filmmaker, make sure you register for our upcoming Christian WYSIWYG Film Festival, taking place October 16-20th, 2007. More details can be found on our webpage
at www.wysiwygusa.com.

In closing, I am nearing the completion of the book that I am writing with Svein Hamre and Victor Emenike. The working title is "From Whisper to Wonder." Keep in touch, I'll let you know as soon as it is completed and we will make it available online. It's going to be quite a piece!

Sandy and I and the kids are doing fine. We have just experienced
the fulfillment of the prophetic word that was first given by Brother Robert Mitchell one year ago that we shall be debt-free, and that has
happened and has been accomplished. Our family was $80,000 in debt a
year ago and it has been completely removed! The word of God says that the oil of anointing flows from the top of Aaron's head to his beard to even the skirts of the garment. (Psalms 133:2- It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running
down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes.) What God
has done for me and the Gazowsky family, He is going to do for you!

I love you; talk with you next week.

-Richard Gazowsky
Christian WYSIWYG Filmworks
1970 Ocean Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94127
office: 415/333-1970
fax: 415/333-7425
Old 10-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Non-Resident Redneck

Well, Richard was ahead of his time with tv ministry.

The rest of the UPC is just now catching up...

Thanks for a glimpse of the future.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:34 PM
My Family!

Misty Dejavu Gazowsky - for real?????
Old 10-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

I know- I read that too and wondered-
Old 10-11-2007, 05:43 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Two points of intrest before i lost interest

The word of the Lord over me is that I must decrease so that Jesus can increase (the anointing of John the Baptist).

and as Renda pointed out: Misty Dejavu Gazowsky

oh my.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Accepts all friends requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Two points of intrest before i lost interest

The word of the Lord over me is that I must decrease so that Jesus can increase (the anointing of John the Baptist).

and as Renda pointed out: Misty Dejavu Gazowsky

oh my.
Well, after you've already had a couple of kids the others can be deja vu all over again. Maybe there was a point to that.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

I thought the Gong show went out yrs.ago.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:54 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelathais View Post
Well, after you've already had a couple of kids the others can be deja vu all over again. Maybe there was a point to that.
I am reminded of a character from the 4 book trilogy The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

His name was Wonko the Sane.

Seems ole Wonko decided he was the last sane man on the planet. He built his house in Oregon on the cost of the Pacific Ocean. Wonko’s house was built so that the inside of his house was the outside of the “Insane Asylum” the outside of his house was the inside of the “Insane Asylum”.
Old 10-11-2007, 05:58 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Wonko should have been called Wacko.
Hey ain't RG from San Franscisco, the city of nuts of and flakes ?
Old 10-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Resident PeaceMaker

Isn't San Francisco the city of fruits and nuts ?