Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-22-2017, 08:23 PM
Banned

Re: Pre trib rapture teaching is heresy

Revelation 4King James Version (KJV)

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Hereafter what?

The Church age.

Chapter 4, the church views the throne.

Chapter 5, the Lamb(Jesus) prevails to open the seals of God's wrath and the heavenly host worships Him .

Chapter 6, the seals of God's wrath are unloosed....

...all wrath until Rev 20.

Last edited by Sean; 11-22-2017 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Revelation 4King James Version (KJV)

4 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Hereafter what?

The Church age.

Chapter 4, the church views the throne.

Chapter 5, the Lamb(Jesus) prevails to open the seals of God's wrath and the heavenly host worships Him .

Chapter 6, the seals of God's wrath are unloosed....

...all wrath until Rev 20.

I don't know what's worse, you being dumb or just playing dumb. Ignorance can be fixed. Playing dumb is holding on to your idolatry. It really is amazing that anyone still believes pre-trib. But when they believe it in clear light of illumination, they are becoming reprobate.

Last edited by Originalist; 11-22-2017 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:24 PM
Banned

You are all bark and no bite.

Hey, happy thanksgiving brother to you and yours.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
This demonstrates clearly that Revelation tells the same story 3 times from different vantage points. It is really quite clear to thinking people.
If you're saying the seals, trumpets and bowls are all the same thing, just written from a different view, please explain:

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

After this begin the trumpets. It's clear the seals and the trumpets are different events, not the same event written from two perspectives.

The bowls are definitely not the same, as they are described as "vials of the wrath of God."
Old 11-23-2017, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
If you're saying the seals, trumpets and bowls are all the same thing, just written from a different view, please explain:

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets."

After this begin the trumpets. It's clear the seals and the trumpets are different events, not the same event written from two perspectives.

The bowls are definitely not the same, as they are described as "vials of the wrath of God."
I have already posted ample explanations.

Revelation 15 introduces the seven angels having the seven last plagues. It states that in these plagues “is filled up the wrath of God.”

Revelation 16

This chapter records the pouring out of the final seven plagues (the vials). Verses 12-16 record the preparations for the Battle of Armageddon. The seventh vial is the same as the sixth and seventh seal and the seventh trumpet.

Last edited by Originalist; 11-23-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Banned

How come you only talk about them instead of posting the verses and comparing them?
Old 11-23-2017, 12:24 PM
Banned

"Here is what it is saying in a nutshell" is not sufficient for this subject.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:40 PM
Banned

6th vial/angel......

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

6th seal.....

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

No similarities.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:44 PM
Banned

In Rev., every plague is unique and has reverberations around the world.

Some display similar results, but not the exact same, or in the exact same place in the world.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:48 PM
Banned

Rev 6.....

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Here the Islands were shifted.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Here the islands of Rome vanished.