Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-30-2018, 05:21 PM
Registered Member

Re: What Apostolic women want! 🔥

Lots of women named Red Acted?
Old 11-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

Don't forget UPCIsingles.com
Old 12-01-2018, 06:13 AM
Covenant Apostolic

https://babylonbee.com/news/kid-inun...at-youth-group

Kid Inundated With Marriage Proposals After Whipping Guitar Out At Youth Group

GARY, IN—Local teenager Mark Carson was inundated with a flood of marriage proposals after he casually whipped out his guitar after youth group Sunday afternoon, sources at Cataclysm Youth Collective confirmed.

The boy pulled out his $99 Squier acoustic and played a few bars of "Reckless Love," causing no less than 17 girls to immediately stop what they were doing and make a lucrative marriage offer.
While the majority of the offers he received were simple proposals, several more motivated girls offered valuable dowries. Stacy Pendleton's father even reportedly put a sizable tract of land and several dozen livestock on the table.
"I'm going to work through the offers and see what I want to do," Carson told reporters. "I really want to guard my heart and make sure I don't give it away too soon. Linda's pretty cool. I heard she plays video games. So she's probably first in line. But I dunno. Jennifer is a real Proverbs 31 hottie."
The number of marriage offers that Carson received doubled after he played a shaky B minor chord, sources confirmed at publishing time.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanah View Post
https://babylonbee.com/news/kid-inun...at-youth-group

Kid Inundated With Marriage Proposals After Whipping Guitar Out At Youth Group

GARY, IN—Local teenager Mark Carson was inundated with a flood of marriage proposals after he casually whipped out his guitar after youth group Sunday afternoon, sources at Cataclysm Youth Collective confirmed.

The boy pulled out his $99 Squier acoustic and played a few bars of "Reckless Love," causing no less than 17 girls to immediately stop what they were doing and make a lucrative marriage offer.
While the majority of the offers he received were simple proposals, several more motivated girls offered valuable dowries. Stacy Pendleton's father even reportedly put a sizable tract of land and several dozen livestock on the table.
"I'm going to work through the offers and see what I want to do," Carson told reporters. "I really want to guard my heart and make sure I don't give it away too soon. Linda's pretty cool. I heard she plays video games. So she's probably first in line. But I dunno. Jennifer is a real Proverbs 31 hottie."
The number of marriage offers that Carson received doubled after he played a shaky B minor chord, sources confirmed at publishing time.
Well this guy must be the Stevie Ray Vaughn of gospel music... If that's true it's very sad though lol, I never did read one scripture where anyone was clued to marry someone by the Holy Ghost because their playing of an instrument. Unless of course we want to twist the story of Saul and David playing him the harp to soothe the bad spirit as that. But Saul only gave him his daughter to catch him up. That guy better be careful!

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 12-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
Well this guy must be the Stevie Ray Vaughn of gospel music... If that's true it's very sad though lol, I never did read one scripture where anyone was clued to marry someone by the Holy Ghost because their playing of an instrument. Unless of course we want to twist the story of Saul and David playing him the harp to soothe the bad spirit as that. But Saul only gave him his daughter to catch him up. That guy better be careful!
I think the article is satire...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-01-2018, 06:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post

It's the Babylon Bee...a satire website.
Old 12-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

Lightbulb Re: What Apostolic women want! 🔥

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

It's the Babylon Bee...a satire website.
Well that explains it! Lol

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 01-04-2019, 06:53 PM
Registered Member

Well....

I have 4 guitars, and I am now single.....wonder if I better watch it?????😎😎
Old 01-05-2019, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

Women obviously want more than a guitar player. But....that will better a mans chances.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:43 AM
Registered Member

What in the world is REDACTED?