Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-19-2021, 09:49 AM
Not riding the train

Re: Is it REALLY over?

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ez_track_jan19
Old 01-19-2021, 11:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-eight percent (48%) disapprove.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ez_track_jan19
Gallup shows approval at 34%. Why is there such a large difference between the two?
Old 01-19-2021, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
I am curious. Since this is a recent event and Sidney and Lin Wood haven’t been in the public domain, where did you get the information that they made these comments?
I need to clarify that - I read several threads on Twitter (I shut down my Twitter account yesterday) that claimed Lin was meeting with Generals and had claimed the laptop was removed by SpecOps. Another thread claimed that Kraken was still working on the Dominion machine lawsuit and said the laptop was removed to be used as evidence that DVS and Smartmatic engaged in election fraud.

These are allegations of what they said, not direct quotes from either Lin or Kraken.
Old 01-19-2021, 01:03 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I need to clarify that - I read several threads on Twitter (I shut down my Twitter account yesterday) that claimed Lin was meeting with Generals and had claimed the laptop was removed by SpecOps. Another thread claimed that Kraken was still working on the Dominion machine lawsuit and said the laptop was removed to be used as evidence that DVS and Smartmatic engaged in election fraud.

These are allegations of what they said, not direct quotes from either Lin or Kraken.
Glad you shut down your Twitter account.

Sidney is continuing to work on the Dominion machine lawsuit as per Mike Lindell. I doubt they said anything about the laptop at the Whitehouse. And I doubt Lin Wood met with the military. Lol!

Last edited by Pressing-On; 01-19-2021 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-19-2021, 01:14 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Gallup shows approval at 34%. Why is there such a large difference between the two?
From the link:

“Now that Gallup has quit the field, Rasmussen Reports is the only nationally recognized public opinion firm that still tracks President Trump's job approval ratings on a daily basis.”

I have also heard said that Rassmussen is more accurate. I would probably want to see what Traflagar Group has to say. I believe they are the most accurate. I haven’t checked because I don’t care. This election was a fraud perpetrated on the American people. They hated Trump for kicking over their golden apple carts.
Old 01-19-2021, 01:19 PM
Not riding the train

Trump invites supporters to sendoff ceremony as he snubs Biden inauguration

https://images.axios.com/HN_xRm6hu_C...1054461949.png

https://www.axios.com/trump-farewell...239924439.html
Old 01-19-2021, 01:23 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Glad you shut down your Twitter account.

Sidney is continuing to work on the Dominion machine lawsuit as per Mike Lindell. I doubt they said anything about the laptop at the Whitehouse. And I doubt Lin Wood met with the military. Lol!
Just read that Sidney requested the Georgia Supreme Court case be dropped.
Old 01-19-2021, 02:35 PM
Registered Member

Trump just gave his fake farewell speech. He's only trying to get Biden to let his guard down so he can declare martial law over the EBS tomorrow morning at 8 PM.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:21 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Trump invites supporters to sendoff ceremony as he snubs Biden inauguration

https://images.axios.com/HN_xRm6hu_C...1054461949.png

https://www.axios.com/trump-farewell...239924439.html
https://youtu.be/6h5_d3DUdR4

Remarks by President Trump In Farewell Address to the Nation
Issued on: January 19, 2021

SHARE:

ALL NEWS
The White House

THE PRESIDENT: My fellow Americans: Four years ago, we launched a great national effort to rebuild our country, to renew its spirit, and to restore the allegiance of this government to its citizens. In short, we embarked on a mission to make America great again — for all Americans.

As I conclude my term as the 45th President of the United States, I stand before you truly proud of what we have achieved together. We did what we came here to do — and so much more.

This week, we inaugurate a new administration and pray for its success in keeping America safe and prosperous. We extend our best wishes, and we also want them to have luck — a very important word.

I’d like to begin by thanking just a few of the amazing people who made our remarkable journey possible.

First, let me express my overwhelming gratitude for the love and support of our spectacular First Lady, Melania. Let me also share my deepest appreciation to my daughter Ivanka, my son-in-law Jared, and to Barron, Don, Eric, Tiffany, and Lara. You fill my world with light and with joy.

I also want to thank Vice President Mike Pence, his wonderful wife Karen, and the entire Pence family.

Thank you as well to my Chief of Staff, Mark Meadows; the dedicated members of the White House Staff and the Cabinet; and all the incredible people across our administration who poured out their heart and soul to fight for America.

I also want to take a moment to thank a truly exceptional group of people: the United States Secret Service. My family and I will forever be in your debt. My profound gratitude as well to everyone in the White House Military Office, the teams of Marine One and Air Force One, every member of the Armed Forces, and state and local law enforcement all across our country.

Most of all, I want to thank the American people. To serve as your President has been an honor beyond description. Thank you for this extraordinary privilege. And that’s what it is — a great privilege and a great honor.

We must never forget that while Americans will always have our disagreements, we are a nation of incredible, decent, faithful, and peace-loving citizens who all want our country to thrive and flourish and be very, very successful and good. We are a truly magnificent nation.

All Americans were horrified by the assault on our Capitol. Political violence is an attack on everything we cherish as Americans. It can never be tolerated.

Now more than ever, we must unify around our shared values and rise above the partisan rancor, and forge our common destiny.

Four years ago, I came to Washington as the only true outsider ever to win the presidency. I had not spent my career as a politician, but as a builder looking at open skylines and imagining infinite possibilities. I ran for President because I knew there were towering new summits for America just waiting to be scaled. I knew the potential for our nation was boundless as long as we put America first.

So I left behind my former life and stepped into a very difficult arena, but an arena nevertheless, with all sorts of potential if properly done. America had given me so much, and I wanted to give something back.

Together with millions of hardworking patriots across this land, we built the greatest political movement in the history of our country. We also built the greatest economy in the history of the world. It was about “America First” because we all wanted to make America great again. We restored the principle that a nation exists to serve its citizens. Our agenda was not about right or left, it wasn’t about Republican or Democrat, but about the good of a nation, and that means the whole nation.

With the support and prayers of the American people, we achieved more than anyone thought possible. Nobody thought we could even come close.

We passed the largest package of tax cuts and reforms in American history. We slashed more job-killing regulations than any administration had ever done before. We fixed our broken trade deals, withdrew from the horrible Trans-Pacific Partnership and the impossible Paris Climate Accord, renegotiated the one-sided South Korea deal, and we replaced NAFTA with the groundbreaking USMCA — that’s Mexico and Canada — a deal that’s worked out very, very well.

Also, and very importantly, we imposed historic and monumental tariffs on China; made a great new deal with China. But before the ink was even dry, we and the whole world got hit with the China virus. Our trade relationship was rapidly changing, billions and billions of dollars were pouring into the U.S., but the virus forced us to go in a different direction.

The whole world suffered, but America outperformed other countries economically because of our incredible economy and the economy that we built. Without the foundations and footings, it wouldn’t have worked out this way. We wouldn’t have some of the best numbers we’ve ever had.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:23 PM
Not riding the train

We also unlocked our energy resources and became the world’s number-one producer of oil and natural gas by far. Powered by these policies, we built the greatest economy in the history of the world. We reignited America’s job creation and achieved record-low unemployment for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women — almost everyone.

Incomes soared, wages boomed, the American Dream was restored, and millions were lifted from poverty in just a few short years. It was a miracle. The stock market set one record after another, with 148 stock market highs during this short period of time, and boosted the retirements and pensions of hardworking citizens all across our nation. 401(k)s are at a level they’ve never been at before. We’ve never seen numbers like we’ve seen, and that’s before the pandemic and after the pandemic.

We rebuilt the American manufacturing base, opened up thousands of new factories, and brought back the beautiful phrase: “Made in the USA.”

To make life better for working families, we doubled the child tax credit and signed the largest-ever expansion of funding for childcare and development. We joined with the private sector to secure commitments to train more than 16 million American workers for the jobs of tomorrow.

When our nation was hit with the terrible pandemic, we produced not one, but two vaccines with record-breaking speed, and more will quickly follow. They said it couldn’t be done but we did it. They call it a “medical miracle,” and that’s what they’re calling it right now: a “medical miracle.”

Another administration would have taken 3, 4, 5, maybe even up to 10 years to develop a vaccine. We did in nine months.

We grieve for every life lost, and we pledge in their memory to wipe out this horrible pandemic once and for all.

When the virus took its brutal toll on the world’s economy, we launched the fastest economic recovery our country has ever seen. We passed nearly $4 trillion in economic relief, saved or supported over 50 million jobs, and slashed the unemployment rate in half. These are numbers that our country has never seen before.

We created choice and transparency in healthcare, stood up to big pharma in so many ways, but especially in our effort to get favored-nations clauses added, which will give us the lowest prescription drug prices anywhere in the world.