Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 06-26-2014, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

Re: XUPC Minister Starting GAY Church at Stonewall

lol
Old 07-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Im assuming here, help me if I'm wrong the idea of starting a gay church is to bring them to the fullness of truth... right? Im sure every one can agree that major part of being a christian born again is to be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
If thats the case Im of it.
But if the idea of starting a gay church is to make them feel accepted while remaining in the same sinful situation. God have mercy!
Old 07-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Sister Alvear

I haven't heard any more about Christian in a long time....

If it is for one of our direct needs please mark it on the check.
Facebook Janice LaVaun Taylor Alvear
Old 07-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Isaiah 56:4-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGod View Post
Im assuming here, help me if I'm wrong the idea of starting a gay church is to bring them to the fullness of truth... right? Im sure every one can agree that major part of being a christian born again is to be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
But if the idea of starting a gay church is to make them feel accepted while remaining in the same sinful situation. God have mercy!
Ooohhhh guuurl! Let me tell yooou!!! The purpose of a gay church is to allow gays to remain gay and attend church! Got it? They are gay affirming churches. They do not believe that homosex is a sin.
Old 07-05-2014, 11:01 PM
Yeshua is God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsGod View Post
They can feel accepted all they want, but God is not going to accept them.
We are going full circle to the times of the early church, when the Greeks and the Romans thought homosexuality was normal, but the church eventually changed that.

This means the church needs to start over again, reversing this trend, we need to reChristinize America.
Old 08-19-2014, 04:48 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

There is a major difficulty in your proposition. The mission of the modern world is the utter destruction of Christianity, either by direct annihilation or by infiltration. In the days of Rome, they did not so much care about the destruction of Christianity in particular, as they were forcing it to prevent it from becoming more powerful than the empire (a project that ultimately saw the destruction of that empire). In this modern era, Christianity is the pre-existing condition, and the world has grown to hate the restraints upon their sins. For this reason, they are united in casting off the facades of Christendom and are in full cry for the destruction of anything that will remind them of the truths that they abandon. Thus the darkness now shall be greater than that of ancient days, for they were ignorant of the light, but these reject the light that they have known. For this reason, God will destroy them and their world utterly.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.