Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Not riding the train

Antifa - Capitol Chaos

A couple of videos

https://youtu.be/4bIeKj7fZ8U

"Agent Provocateur " Tactics Seen at Jan 6 US Capitol Protest - Interview with War Correspondent, Michael Yon

https://youtu.be/5nvqvvsqJ_s

Analysis of Ashli Babbit Video Suggests Coordinated Actions- Interview W. Masako Ganaha | Crossroads
Old 01-12-2021, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

Re: Antifa - Capitol Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
A couple of videos

https://youtu.be/4bIeKj7fZ8U

"Agent Provocateur " Tactics Seen at Jan 6 US Capitol Protest - Interview with War Correspondent, Michael Yon

https://youtu.be/5nvqvvsqJ_s

Analysis of Ashli Babbit Video Suggests Coordinated Actions- Interview W. Masako Ganaha | Crossroads
But will there be a time when storming the capitol is justified by the right?
Old 01-12-2021, 01:04 PM
Registered Member

First video has little actual video evidence showing what Yon was claiming.

Second video, I noticed the black man that Ganaha claimed was actually antifa looks very different in the video than the twitter post with a photo. The twitter photo doesn't match his skin color (man in the Capitol has a lighter skin tone); the ears and eyebrows don't match either.

I believe there may well have been a few agitators there but I don't believe they were antifa. Both the left and right have a very fringe, radical element that are anarchists. I believe, as Yon said, the one's with the megaphones are the defacto leaders. The crowd was whipped into a frenzy and herd mentality took over.

To blame this on antifa is to ignore that there are agitators on the right as well.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
No. Not unless there is an outright coup or takeover by Democrats that takes away all our freedoms.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:22 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post

To blame this on antifa is to ignore that there are agitators on the right as well.
No one has ever said that there were NO agitators on the right side. As usual, you have to go extreme.

If you had actually paid attention to the video with Michael Yon, you would know that. Also, you don’t know more than Michael Yon, so there is that. He clearly pointed out the ‘Agent Provocateur’ tactics used by those present who were clearly trained and not Trump supporters.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
We are heading to a civil war. The Right will come to a place where they can’t play nice anymore. It is going to get really ugly. We certainly can see how they used this to drop a dark cloud of Communism on us more quickly, i.e., censoring, labeling regular people as domestic terrorists.

I don’t want to hear any right commentators criticize the Capitol riot unless they preface their remarks about BLM and Antifa causing Billions of dollars in damage to homes and businesses. AND having the Left, Harris, fund the bailouts. Sick of the hypocrisy, which also won’t be going away.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:38 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

The problem with the capitol riot, so called, is it was an uncoordinated mess of people with no leadership, no plan, and no direction, being suckered into a false flag textbook crowd agitation operation by the government and it's proxies.

Everyone should get a copy of "Psychological Operations in Guerrilla Warfare", the CIA manual for the Nicaraguan Contras. It will explain EXACTLY how these "protests" actually go, and how the institutions suddenly out of nowhere seem to all be on one "side".

Anyone who hasn't read and studied and understood that book literally has no business being at any kind of "protest" whatsoever. And they have no understanding of what actually goes on at a "protest". There are no genuine "grass roots protests" unless it's 10 people with signs on the sidewalk that nobody cares about. ALL big time protests have several organised groups subtly attempting to direct the actions of the generally mindless and unaware crowds, and the agendas are almost NEVER what the moms and pops at the protest had in mind.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
We are heading to a civil war.
We've been in a civil war for a long time. It goes back to the 1920s and 30s, and it's part of a longer global war. It's just getting closer to each of our particular neighborhoods, now.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-12-2021, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Also, you don’t know more than Michael Yon, so there is that.
Quote:
Go ask Mo Brooks, David. You aren’t more knowledgeable than him.
Quote:
I find it highly unlikely that you would personally know more than a state Rep.
You're a one trick pony.

The complete arrogance to every time respond with the same boring, nagging point.

I feel sorry for your husband, if you're married.

Last edited by n david; 01-12-2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
No one has ever said that there were NO agitators on the right side. As usual, you have to go extreme.
I didn't go to the extreme. I simply stated we can't ignore that there are extreme fringes on both sides, including the right. People are so quick to blame only the left for violence while ignoring the fringe right who are capable of the same.

Quote:
If you had actually paid attention to the video with Michael Yon, you would know that. Also, you don’t know more than Michael Yon, so there is that. He clearly pointed out the ‘Agent Provocateur’ tactics used by those present who were clearly trained and not Trump supporters.
I did pay attention to the video, which is why I mentioned Yon's statement about those with the megaphone being defacto leaders and everyone else having a herd mentality.

Again, I didn't see any video in his segment to support his claim of tactics used at the Capitol similar to those used by antifa.