Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-22-2020, 01:39 PM
New User

Re: Bott 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
""I respect your leaders and you have great leaders, but we have the very best in Dr and Sis Bernard.""

It was a compliment to the GS who just finished preaching. Your post makes it seem like he was dissing other org leaders by saying UPC's leaders are far better.
That’s how I read it. 🤷🏻..♂️
Old 01-22-2020, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
""I respect your leaders and you have great leaders, but we have the very best in Dr and Sis Bernard.""

It was a compliment to the GS who just finished preaching. Your post makes it seem like he was dissing other org leaders by saying UPC's leaders are far better.
When I heard that last night that’s how I took it. Because it was stated twice that we understand there are people from “other fellowships”. If I went to a WPF or a ALJC meeting and at the WPF meeting they said “we understand there are folks here tonight that’s from other fellowships, I respect your leaders but we have the very best leader in Bro. Godair.” I would’ve thought the same thing as I did last night. Not upset, not being deceptive, just thought it was funny to state other fellowships, and to say that over the pulpit twice just made me wonder. That’s all.
Old 01-22-2020, 06:45 PM
New User

I guess my pastor and his son are there.
Old 01-22-2020, 07:28 PM
Administrator

POA has the best streaming / camera quality I have seen. for a church Sometime in the past few years they upgraded to HD widescreen cameras and they must spend money to have a lot of bandwidth as their streaming quality is awesome.

Every once in awhile I googlecast their church service webast to my 60" 4k tv in the den and it is the same quality as watching a cable or over the air broadcast.
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 01-25-2020, 08:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
POA has the best streaming / camera quality I have seen.
If I'm kicking 90 large, I best be getting me some streaming "the best you ever seen."
Old 01-26-2020, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
If I'm kicking 90 large, I best be getting me some streaming "the best you ever seen."
I paid the $90, and the quality was unlike I’ve seen. Very good quality! I would recommend that with that purchase your able to go back and view the conference again. Not sure if that’s possible, but that was my thought.
Old 01-26-2020, 02:22 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
I paid the $90, and the quality was unlike I’ve seen. Very good quality! I would recommend that with that purchase your able to go back and view the conference again. Not sure if that’s possible, but that was my thought.
Like I said that is a lot of cookie money,. So, I best be getting live streaming as it was coming from heaven's throne.
Old 01-26-2020, 02:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
POA has the best streaming / camera quality I have seen. for a church Sometime in the past few years they upgraded to HD widescreen cameras and they must spend money to have a lot of bandwidth as their streaming quality is awesome.

Every once in awhile I googlecast their church service webast to my 60" 4k tv in the den and it is the same quality as watching a cable or over the air broadcast.
And all this high definition surround sound 2gigapixel resolution psychoacoustic dithering and virtual reality experience enhances your understanding of and obedience to the Word of God exactly how?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 01-26-2020, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Like I said that is a lot of cookie money,. So, I best be getting live streaming as it was coming from heaven's throne.
It was great definition, “heavens throne room” quality, we may have an issue. One thing I hope will change is (currently) you cannot go back and watch any services. I hope next year they will allow with the purchase to have as part of your library. I missed the first forum on Wednesday morning.
Old 01-26-2020, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
And all this high definition surround sound 2gigapixel resolution psychoacoustic dithering and virtual reality experience enhances your understanding of and obedience to the Word of God exactly how?
Faith comets by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Because of the crisp clean sound, I heard the word even better.