Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > The Tab
Facebook

Notices

The Tab Cutting edge news of what is happening in Apostolic Oneness Pentecost today!

Old 04-25-2007, 10:16 PM
Urban Pastor

Fresh Vision Church in Smyrna, TN

I do love Christ Church and Pastor Hardwick and Pastor Dan Scott. I totally admire their stand for God and Truth for so many years in Nashville!
Also - I love the Gardner's - GREAT PEOPLE!

Here is my home church in the Murfreesboro - Smyrna area - Fresh Vision Church. One of my best friends - Derek Purser - is the Senior Pastor - they are looking for new property to build as they are packed too. Pastor Derek Purser is a powerful preacher of the Word. His father is UPC and he was Carrol McGrudders Assistant Pastor for 5 years in Kennett, MO.
www.FreshVision.org

It is NOT an "affirming" church!
Old 04-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaBishop View Post
I do love Christ Church and Pastor Hardwick and Pastor Dan Scott. I totally admire their stand for God and Truth for so many years in Nashville!

Here is my home church in the Murfreesboro - Smyrna area - Fresh Vision Church. One of my best friends - Derek Purser - is the Senior Pastor - they are looking for new property to build as they are packed too. Pastor Derek Purser is a powerful preacher of the Word. His father is UPC and he was Carrol McGrudders Assistant Pastor for 5 years in Kennett, MO.
www.FreshVision.org

PET PEEVE ALERT!!!!!

Atlanta Bishop,

Call your buddy tomorrow and tell him to update his website!!! The home page is still advertising to RSVP tickets for their Christmas banquet.

Five month old info on the homepage is bad!!!!!

If you know of any special events they are having let me know. I would like to visit.

Do you know if they still baptize in Jesus name?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:27 PM
GO CUBBIES!

That is so sad. wonder what dottie thinks?
Old 04-25-2007, 10:29 PM
The LORD will fight for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGirl View Post
That is so sad. wonder what dottie thinks?
I thought the same thing earlier. It must break her heart.

Isaiah 53:5: "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."(KJV)

"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." Dwight L. Moody
Old 04-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaBishop View Post

www.FreshVision.org

Hmmm...small world.

"To see no being, not God’s or any, but you also go thither,
To see no possession but you may possess it—enjoying all without labor or purchase—
abstracting the feast, yet not abstracting one particle of it;…."

--Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass, Song of the Open Road
Old 04-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Urban Pastor

My Pet Peeve too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
PET PEEVE ALERT!!!!!

Atlanta Bishop,

Call your buddy tomorrow and tell him to update his website!!! The home page is still advertising to RSVP tickets for their Christmas banquet.

Five month old info on the homepage is bad!!!!!

If you know of any special events they are having let me know. I would like to visit.

Do you know if they still baptize in Jesus name?
I just sent emails to the Pastor and to Wendy & Jeremy that run the website! I was embarrassed to see the old news! He will throw a FIT and He absolutely baptizes in Jesus Name. I do not know ANYONE personally that has left the UPC or "Apostolic" movement that baptizes any other way - and I am serious. I know Pastor Epley probably knows many - but I promise you - I do know know ONE! I have always baptized in Jesus Name - before I ever heard of the UPC and the Oneness movement.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:55 PM
Urban Pastor

What is that supposed to mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBrattified View Post
Hmmm...small world.
What is that supposed to mean?
Old 04-25-2007, 11:12 PM
GO CUBBIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosenbyone View Post
I thought the same thing earlier. It must break her heart.
I am sure it does.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Invisible Thad

* * * Announcement * * *

Did you hear that PASTOR REBA has written a book called " following the Yellow Brick Road" ???

AND!!! she tells all about her divorice to Christ' church music director AND Donnie's addiction to drugs ! ! !
Old 04-26-2007, 04:55 AM
philjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad View Post
* * * Announcement * * *

Did you hear that PASTOR REBA has written a book called " following the Yellow Brick Road" ???

AND!!! she tells all about her divorice to Christ' church music director AND Donnie's addiction to drugs ! ! !
Very old book. I have it. It is actually quite an easy and sometimes inspirational read. She also tells about their ministry in Los Angeles and other parts of CA.

She and Donnie are just evidence of what happens when you use logic to define God when he transcends the human ability to reason. That is why He gave us His Holy Word! Stay in the book and these issues will be non-issues!