Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom
Facebook

Notices

The Newsroom FYI: News & Current Events, Political Discussions, etc.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-05-2019, 10:39 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 20,329
Re: Something Big is Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
"There was a problem up there".

UFO's ?

Asteroid?

I can see Trump being the President to tell the truth about UFO's. Allot of lefties would grudgingly vote for him if he did.


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ip/1656674001/
Occam's Razor suggests something simpler, like geopolitical conspiracy shenanigans, rather than UFOs, asteroids, or some other Report-From-Iron-Mountain type BeforeItsNews.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-06-2019, 06:30 AM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,139
Re: Something Big is Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Occam's Razor suggests something simpler, like geopolitical conspiracy shenanigans, rather than UFOs, asteroids, or some other Report-From-Iron-Mountain type BeforeItsNews.

"Up there", what does that mean?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-06-2019, 11:07 AM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,650
Re: Something Big is Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
"There was a problem up there".

UFO's ?

Asteroid?

I can see Trump being the President to tell the truth about UFO's. Allot of lefties would grudgingly vote for him if he did.


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ip/1656674001/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
"Up there", what does that mean?
""""There was a very interesting problem that they had in New Hampshire," Trump told reporters, without saying what the problem was.

Trump said the reason will become known "in about a week or two."

"I canít tell you about it. But it had nothing to do with the White House," Trump said. "There was a problem up there."""

Up there is New Hampshire.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-06-2019, 11:27 AM
Originalist Originalist is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9,139
Re: Something Big is Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
""""There was a very interesting problem that they had in New Hampshire," Trump told reporters, without saying what the problem was.

Trump said the reason will become known "in about a week or two."

"I canít tell you about it. But it had nothing to do with the White House," Trump said. "There was a problem up there."""

Up there is New Hampshire.
Even more intriguing. Assassination plot?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-06-2019, 11:44 AM
n david n david is offline
Registered Member


 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16,650
Re: Something Big is Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Even more intriguing. Assassination plot?
There was an active shooter report at the air base where Pence was to land. Didn't hear anything else about it after it was initially reported.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston....ed-report/amp/
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Esaias's Avatar
Esaias Esaias is offline
Master ThreadKiller


 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zion aka TEXAS
Posts: 20,329
Re: Something Big is Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
There was an active shooter report at the air base where Pence was to land. Didn't hear anything else about it after it was initially reported.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/boston....ed-report/amp/
Trump talking about the Revolutionary Forces taking over the airports and adding Ft McHenry into the mix (from 1812).... really weird stuff lately.
__________________
Visit the Apostolic House Church YouTube Channel!

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com


Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How is this even happening?? RevDanBurns Political Talk 19 03-10-2016 07:00 AM
Is this what is happening now...... RevDWW Political Talk 10 11-11-2009 01:55 PM
Is this happening in the US yet? TCSQ The Newsroom 1 08-18-2008 07:21 AM
Anything new happening? tstew WPF News 5 04-21-2008 05:41 PM

 
User Infomation
Your Avatar

Latest Threads

Help Support AFF!

Advertisement




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.