Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Jesus is the only Lord God

Re: Sandy Hook Parents Sue Alex Jones for Defamati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Hmm. I've checked through my posts and do not see anything I've posted that even remotely alludes to that theory.
So what did you mean by this quote:
Quote:
Good. This will be the perfect time to prove Sandy Hook was a false flag.
...Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ...(Acts 20:21)

We have no law but love, no creed but Christ, no book but the Bible: no membership; just fellowship through the Blood of Jesus Christ that cleanses us from all unbelief - W. Branham
Old 05-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Good. This will be the perfect time to prove Sandy Hook was a false flag.
I totally agree on this topic with you. It didn't happen, I don't believe that Las Vegas shooting happened the way they claimed either. Not saying something didn't happen, but the whole thing was funny.

This Sandy Hook shooting looked completely fake, I'm not sure anything happened there at all. It all looked staged.

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 05-01-2018, 10:45 PM
Genesis 12:7

I've had too much internet for the day.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Registered Member

Look check this out from 2015 https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/0...-facebook.html

Ok they removed the You tube video and this is what happened to this man recently just last month, the same week they filed these charges against Alex Jones. He's a pawn too, so it doesn't surprise they would use him.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/gizmodo...1825237902/amp

2 days later Alex Jones comes out with this
http://nepr.net/post/alex-jones-back...appen#stream/0

Then there was this guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d-against-him/

I mean I did a Google search and there is 1 Father I keep finding stories of his child over and over again, the same guy. Now, if 27 people were shot or killed why didn't they say anything? This whole thing is odd, but I don't trust them on this.

Check out my new Podcast, and YouTube Channel:
https://histruthismarchingon.blubrry.net
This is a One God, Holy Ghost Filled, Tongue Talkin', Jesus Name podcast where it's all in Him!
Apostolic Truth! His Truth Is Marching On!
SUBSCRIBE!
Old 05-02-2018, 01:28 AM
Happily "off the chain"

EVERYTHING in the "media" is scripted. Including this latest Bill Hicks - er, Alex Jones - "incident".

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 05-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ofthechosen View Post
This Sandy Hook shooting looked completely fake, I'm not sure anything happened there at all. It all looked staged.
There is more corporate censorship around this event than any other recent historical event that I know of (if the censorship is complete, you may not even know of the event). Jim Fetzer in 2015 wrote a book "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook". (If true, this is something for which we can be very relieved and happy.) A gentleman names James Tracy put out a lot of material, and afaik is fighting to get his tenured position back, since he was fired on a little-used technicality, after lots of pressure. He lost his case, according to the fourth link above from 1ofthechosen. You can find interviews, and lots of background, but there is major effort to keep it off of the front pages of Google search, and mostly kept out of Amazon, YouTube, and Facebook. And of course all the MSM. Also there are major legal attempts, mostly using Lenny Pozner as the spearhead, to prevent pictures and videos of the days and people to be posted, contravening what would normally obviously be "fair use".

(The individual news reporters get a feel for what will quickly lose their jobs, other areas that are unlikely to get probing MSM reporters' attention today include GMO, vaccination effects, Fukishima effects and 5G and Federal Reserve negative historical analysis can be dicey. Sometimes the research is allowed to be done, but never aired if the conclusions are too strong, a variant of "catch and kill." If I remember right, a guy and gal journalist recently ran into that with the GMO.)

The Jim Fetzer blog does summarize a lot of information. Fetzer's book was taken down by Amazon and then he set up a little publishing company. As a sidenote, I think Fetzer originally thought of it as a Mossad operation, but then switched to it being a FEMA drill, for which there is a lot of evidence. I have not tracked down a comment from Fetzer about the position flip. To be fair, Fetzer does not always go properly point-to-point with the debunkers, leaving some issues up in the air. I find his method of dialog in comments to be a disappointment.

On Facebook, I wrote about the One American News network coverage of the phantom "Assad poison gas attack" in Douma, Syria, reports by Pearson Sharp. At the end of the post, I thought about a possible nomination of Douma and Sandy Hook as sister cities. (Leading to one fellow going ballistic on a whole different forum, so Originalist is not original with "monster".)

And I do recommend looking at the debunker material as well (Snopes and others). They have an interesting technique of "nibbling around the edges", looking for some element of the material for which they can find a response of sorts. On the other hand, the truthers sometimes emphasize minors on their end, then if they are debunked, they have egg-face.

The first video that really had me thinking was the one with the people waiting, milling around aimlessly in the parking lot. I would like to see that with arrows tracking. Another simple issue is the idea that dozens of moms were content to not see the bodies of their children. Then you have the bumbling characters, like Parker, and the coroner. And much, much more.

You do have an interesting issue to note where sometimes the people who are the "truthers" are attacked for being gate-keepers. That is a complex issue that often arises.

To be fair, I am using this thread to do a current review of the status of the inquiry.

Steven

Last edited by Steven Avery; 05-02-2018 at 07:24 AM.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Banned

What I find so interesting is that people think the government is capable of pulling off conspiracies as elaborate as this, with "everything scripted"... but they don't think the government is capable of pulling off single payer healthcare. lol
Old 05-02-2018, 08:05 AM
Happily "off the chain"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Avery View Post
There is more corporate censorship around this event than any other recent historical event that I know of (if the censorship is complete, you may not even know of the event). Jim Fetzer in 2015 wrote a book "Nobody Died at Sandy Hook". (If true, this is something for which we can be very relieved and happy.) A gentleman names James Tracy put out a lot of material, and afaik is fighting to get his tenured position back, since he was fired on a little-used technicality, after lots of pressure. He lost his case, according to the fourth link above from 1ofthechosen. You can find interviews, and lots of background, but there is major effort to keep it off of the front pages of Google search, and mostly kept out of Amazon, YouTube, and Facebook. And of course all the MSM. Also there are major legal attempts, mostly using Lenny Pozner as the spearhead, to prevent pictures and videos of the days and people to be posted, contravening what would normally obviously be "fair use".

(The individual news reporters get a feel for what will quickly lose their jobs, other areas that are unlikely to get probing MSM reporters' attention today include GMO, vaccination effects, Fukishima effects and 5G and Federal Reserve negative historical analysis can be dicey. Sometimes the research is allowed to be done, but never aired if the conclusions are too strong, a variant of "catch and kill." If I remember right, a guy and gal journalist recently ran into that with the GMO.)

The Jim Fetzer blog does summarize a lot of information. Fetzer's book was taken down by Amazon and then he set up a little publishing company. As a sidenote, I think Fetzer originally thought of it as a Mossad operation, but then switched to it being a FEMA drill, for which there is a lot of evidence. I have not tracked down a comment from Fetzer about the position flip. To be fair, Fetzer does not always go properly point-to-point with the debunkers, leaving some issues up in the air. I find his method of dialog in comments to be a disappointment.

On Facebook, I wrote about the One American News network coverage of the phantom "Assad poison gas attack" in Douma, Syria, reports by Pearson Sharp. At the end of the post, I thought about a possible nomination of Douma and Sandy Hook as sister cities. (Leading to one fellow going ballistic on a whole different forum, so Originalist is not original with "monster".)

And I do recommend looking at the debunker material as well (Snopes and others). They have an interesting technique of "nibbling around the edges", looking for some element of the material for which they can find a response of sorts. On the other hand, the truthers sometimes emphasize minors on their end, then if they are debunked, they have egg-face.

The first video that really had me thinking was the one with the people waiting, milling around aimlessly in the parking lot. I would like to see that with arrows tracking. Another simple issue is the idea that dozens of moms were content to not see the bodies of their children. Then you have the bumbling characters, like Parker, and the coroner. And much, much more.

You do have an interesting issue to note where sometimes the people who are the "truthers" are attacked for being gate-keepers. That is a complex issue that often arises.

To be fair, I am using this thread to do a current review of the status of the inquiry.

Steven
Did you see the helicopter footage of the people milling about, going in one end of the building, coming out the other, and just literally walking in circles? You can see the same people literally going in circles. Stage production.

Instead of google, use www.yandex.com

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - http://www.robertwr.com/

Old 05-02-2018, 08:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
Did you see the helicopter footage of the people milling about, going in one end of the building, coming out the other, and just literally walking in circles? You can see the same people literally going in circles. Stage production.
Now there is false claim going around that the maker of the video intentionally "looped" it to make it look like the people were going around in a circle. However, the maker of the video was only showing the same clip over and over to make sure viewers could catch what was being exposed. There was no "looping" per say.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
What I find so interesting is that people think the government is capable of pulling off conspiracies as elaborate as this, with "everything scripted"... but they don't think the government is capable of pulling off single payer healthcare. lol
Amen.