Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters
Facebook

Notices

Deep Waters 'Deep Calleth Unto Deep ' -The place to go for Ministry discussions. Please keep it civil. Remember to discuss the issues, not each other.

Old 09-02-2019, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Re: Women Keeping Silence: What I Teach

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
I would say... once a preacher always a preacher... after watching this video... bless her heart, she still has her preacher voice!

(I assumed he said it in a joking way i mean of her voice tone (am i right?)So quote!

once a preacher..well once an Ordained preacher and again not always be a Preacher (true-false.) But once an non-ordained preacher ..still a non-ordained preacher , women fall on this category.
(preacher voice !!! that means "a woman acting like man and screaming to give impression that she got under anointing" me joking now
Old 09-02-2019, 09:31 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
To, at, same thing as far as I'm concerned.

there is an expression "preach over men" thats authority, is there a relationship with at? i dont understand the difference between at-to?

i would say to preach IN not just at/to but In the people
i dont know if that make sense in English
Old 09-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Beit-Nun-HeiA substantial amount of rabbinical interpretation of the Bible is derived from the relation between root words. For example, the rabbis concluded that G-d created women with greater intuition and understanding than men, because man was "formed" (yitzer, Gen. 2:7) while woman was "built" (yiben, Gen. 2:22). The root of "built," Beit-Nun-Hei, is very similar to the word "binah" (Beit-Yod-Nun-Hei), meaning understanding, insight or intuition.
Ran across this today and thought of this thread.

Interesting!
Old 09-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Probably the extreme negativism that pervades this forum more than anything. That does bother me a lot.

I actually like to read some things that you write and would be right there to pray for you and your family. So, I regret some of the personal potshots I have made toward you. I should let you express yourself and not comment if I don’t agree.
It's all good, sister.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter83 View Post
there is an expression "preach over men" thats authority, is there a relationship with at? i dont understand the difference between at-to?

i would say to preach IN not just at/to but In the people
i dont know if that make sense in English
Yes, makes sense to me.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 09-04-2019, 03:18 PM
Not riding the train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
It's all good, sister.
Thank you!
Old 09-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Registered Member

What does women LABORING in the gospel look like?
Old 09-07-2019, 10:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
Do you read what women that followed Jesus did?
The same as with women followed the Apostles.
Also Paul and Peter give instructions for now women must serve.
(I know this was very general, do you ask to find the specific verses for you? ) Tell me if you want.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post

YES:
Luke:8: 2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils 3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.
(we can see Apostles were men ,but there was many women served the Lord in a feminine way)
10:10 It was Mary Magdalene, and Joanna, and Mary [the mother] of James, and other [women that were] with them, which told these things unto the apostles.
(women testify! That was not Teaching neither Preaching, that was Testimony!)
Acts 1: 14 These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
(prayers! Yes women can pray out loud too! but with a veil)
[I]8: 3 As for Saul, he made havock of the church, entering into every house, and haling men and women committed [them] to prison. [/I] (women can be imprisoned like men and that means they will have the same tribulations and the same payment! )
1 Tim.2: 11 Let the woman learn
(yes women are to listen and learn the Word of God exactly like all men )
1 Cor.9 ; 5 Have we not power to lead about a sister, a wife, as well as other apostles, and [as] the brethren of the Lord, and Cephas?
(a wife = a "woman sister", that was women who served them probably)
. 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with [her] head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
(yes evey woman can pray and prophesy)
1 Τιmothy 5: 9 Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man,4 10 Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.
(as oposite to an elder who has to be worker of the Word, a woman has to be:
1)one time married
2)having good works (that how she serve the Lord ona feminine way)
3)She has to keep a house! to grow up and teach her children! Thats not so easy!
4)she can open her home to ministers, poor brother/sister, or for prayers etc.
5)washing feet that was common for ancient years men`s feet were dirty , this can apply on a woman today in other ways.
6)wow this is difficult too relieved the afflicted!this can be visit to hospital, helping elder moms, give money, giving food etc.
7)as you can see, every good work can be on a woman resume work except Preach the Word or Teach men
did says anywere she has to be "a good preacher"? No!

Τιtus 3: 3 The aged women likewise, that [they be] in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; 4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,4 5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed
1) teachers of good things That they may teach the young women(not men!)
2)young woman:teach their children ,love their husbands,home keepers,
Home Keepers is not an easy thing..
Please sisters, leave the pulpit alone and be a home keeper with
" "a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price."

NO NO NO:
1 Tim.2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
(if Paul suffer not,then me neither)
1 Cor.14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
(women can not teach or preach over men. Jezebel was used her prophesy gift as an opportunity to preach/teach over men)
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so [let] the wives [be] to their own husbands in every thing.
(Does the Church teach to Christ? Or Christ teach the Church? The same is between men-women. )

Last edited by peter83; 09-08-2019 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:03 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Looks like Peter spelled it out quite clearly.