Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 01-14-2021, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

Re: I'll Say It Again - IT'S OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
The saints(Rev's elect) are found here....Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

And resurrected here...20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So, this is the post trib doctrine, not "hiding in God in a cave, etc., until then".

Again, martyrdom FOR Christ, not wrath BY Christ, for the Saints.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
All part of the Pre-Trib fallacy, Sean. The Tribulation and wrath are different events. And I must take objection to your statement that God raised up Trump for the "sole purpose" of recognizing Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel as if God does not really care about the USA. I for one care about MY people, not some bunch of anti-Christ reprobates in the Middle East.
Rene.

Anyway, I am a Trump supporter too. However, the new World Order cannot be stopped. Trump had a purpose, but our nation has been a pivotal part of God's future prophecy to the promise of the fathers.
#1....Jesus is to return to save the inhabitants of Jerusalem(Zech 14).

#2....Jesus will fill all of these inhabitants of Israel with the Holy Ghost and even witnessing shall cease(Jer 31).

#3....Jesus will/is magnify(ing) Jerusalem before He returns(Micah 4) and reign from Jerusalem for 1000 years.(Rev 20 etc).

#4....There would be no such thing in our days as the state of Israel but for the rise of the USA. This was no accident, but intentional.

The USA is pivotal for God to fulfill His promise to the fathers, no matter how many babies we abort etc. But, when God is done with humanists, atheists and the rest, He will return to take over the world and judge sin, in the meanwhile creating a world without politics or demonic influences, fulfilling his promise to crush satan's head in Gen.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Again, martyrdom FOR Christ, not wrath BY Christ, for the Saints.
That will divide the men from the boys. Telling our kids and grandkids to die is not what the Holy Ghost has in store fore us. But, we shall see.
Old 01-14-2021, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
How does one forego worshipping the beast, or decline the mark, unless one is put to the test of taking it?
Get taken in the rapture of the church before the Great Tribulation...

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:15 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
Possibly the strongest argument for your position, even if I don't hold it.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie G View Post
Possibly the strongest argument for your position, even if I don't hold it.
It is a message of hope and trust.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Rene.

Anyway, I am a Trump supporter too. However, the new World Order cannot be stopped. Trump had a purpose, but our nation has been a pivotal part of God's future prophecy to the promise of the fathers.
#1....Jesus is to return to save the inhabitants of Jerusalem(Zech 14).

#2....Jesus will fill all of these inhabitants of Israel with the Holy Ghost and even witnessing shall cease(Jer 31).

#3....Jesus will/is magnify(ing) Jerusalem before He returns(Micah 4) and reign from Jerusalem for 1000 years.(Rev 20 etc).

#4....There would be no such thing in our days as the state of Israel but for the rise of the USA. This was no accident, but intentional.

The USA is pivotal for God to fulfill His promise to the fathers, no matter how many babies we abort etc. But, when God is done with humanists, atheists and the rest, He will return to take over the world and judge sin, in the meanwhile creating a world without politics or demonic influences, fulfilling his promise to crush satan's head in Gen.

Does Satan get his head bandaged after the 1,000 years are finished?
Old 01-14-2021, 10:47 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
That will divide the men from the boys. Telling our kids and grandkids to die is not what the Holy Ghost has in store fore us. But, we shall see.
Are you a man?
Old 01-14-2021, 10:50 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Get taken in the rapture of the church before the Great Tribulation...

What do you do with that Jesus returns immediately after the tribulation of those days?

They are kept from the hour of temptation the same way Jesus prayed for Peter when his time of temptation grew near. Nothing new. It sure doesn’t prove the weird teaching of Pre Tribulation rapture of the Church.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
What do you do with that Jesus returns immediately after the tribulation of those days?

They are kept from the hour of temptation the same way Jesus prayed for Peter when his time of temptation grew near. Nothing new. It sure doesn’t prove the weird teaching of Pre Tribulation rapture of the Church.
The world of Peter and the world of Rev 6 and 16 are polar opposite. The book of Rev is depicting events to try all mankind that dwell on the earth. Jesus will keep the saints FROM this event(if we keep His word.....).