Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > WPF News
Facebook

Notices

WPF News Discussion of the WWPF meetings in Tulsa and related sidetracks.

Old 02-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Accepts all friends requests

Re: THE MAGNIFICENT 6 - have you seen the new pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Believer View Post
Can someone put the names of the men in order of how they appear in the picture for all of us who do not know them? Thank you.
Booker, J. Godair, Coon, K. Godair, Wilson and Odom.
Old 02-10-2008, 10:36 PM
salvadorifam

wow... whether you agree with what this men are doing, can i remind you that the bible says touch not mine anoited... these are still men that God has placed in churches to pastor... this could be scary for those that want to make fun of them... we need to keep the spirit of unity....
i can't believe this is on an apostolic site... i guess maybe the apostles would act this way... but my bible says differently..
Old 02-10-2008, 10:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvadorifam View Post
wow... whether you agree with what this men are doing, can i remind you that the bible says touch not mine anoited... these are still men that God has placed in churches to pastor... this could be scary for those that want to make fun of them... we need to keep the spirit of unity....
i can't believe this is on an apostolic site... i guess maybe the apostles would act this way... but my bible says differently..
Isnt there something in there about not causing confusion and strife too???????? Seems this is what they are doing... I am not going to turn this thread into another messy thread like the rest of them but....they havent done a lot of things "the right way" there either now have they???Tearing apart churches... stealing sheep.... oh the list shall go on and on... they did many things that were very unethical and you whine and complain over a picture!

It was done in jest and actually is pretty funny... not a thing wrong with it... and about that there spirit of unity you speak of,,,,,,,, oh well we wont go there...
Old 02-11-2008, 01:22 AM
www.capitalcommunity.ca

Quote:
You dropped the "sprirt of unity" bomb on a thread about the WPF.....do you even realize just how ironic and funny that is???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Da Evangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
check this out:

That is funny I don't care who you are.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:35 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Nobody disrespected them. They called them magnificent and set their pictures on strong horses, so what? I don't call that "touching" the anointed. I would bet it is someone from the WPF that created this pic to defend the men.

"...keep the spirit of unity..." What unity?!?!? ROFL