Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall > WPF News
Facebook

Notices

WPF News Discussion of the WWPF meetings in Tulsa and related sidetracks.

Old 02-11-2008, 09:06 PM
The LORD will fight for you

Re: Wayne McClain disaffiliates his church

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Yup. I think ole bd must not realize Dora's blue blood UPC heritage even if she is a "gone charismatic" bobbed haired woman herself.
After I read BD's post, I thought he really was setting himself up for sure...you guys let him off too easy. Oh, well!!!

Isaiah 53:5: "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."(KJV)

"God sends no one away empty except those who are full of themselves." Dwight L. Moody
Old 02-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Pot Stirrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosenbyone View Post
After I read BD's post, I thought he really was setting himself up for sure...you guys let him off too easy. Oh, well!!!

well go ahead and let him have it CB1. you've told me off more than once so I know you are well capable
Old 02-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Go OLLU Armadillos!!!

I'm related to WM, but I didn't actually give him a call...I was just kidding around. Can't believe some of you people don't get my sense of humor. LOL!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:27 PM
Pot Stirrer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post
I'm related to WM, but I didn't actually give him a call...I was just kidding around. Can't believe some of you people don't get my sense of humor. LOL!

well go on and call him and report back to us
Old 02-12-2008, 08:30 PM
bdunning

Quote:
That's why I said I doubt it. After reading Doras post I asked the McClains if any had talked to her. So go ahead, let me have it.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:31 PM
bdunning

FTR Wayne McClain is disaffiliating his church, but has no plans to leave the UPC.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Go OLLU Armadillos!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdunning View Post
That's why I said I doubt it. After reading Doras post I asked the McClains if any had talked to her. So go ahead, let me have it.
So you went and asked them whether or not I had called them about the dissafiliating thing....Good Grief!

I wouldn't bother them with this stuff...are you kidding??? UGH!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 10:07 PM
bdunning

Quote:
So you went and asked them whether or not I had called them about the dissafiliating thing....Good Grief!

I wouldn't bother them with this stuff...are you kidding??? UGH!!!
Not actually, someone from this forum, sent them a hard copy of this thread. While I was speaking to them about other things, they mentioned seeing my posts about this. I then asked if Dora had called. You're right about one thing, they really don't need to be bothered with this stuff.

BTW how are you related?
Old 02-12-2008, 10:29 PM
Communion at AFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan'D View Post
It is very strange., Anybody who realty knows Bro McClain will say you would not find a better man of God.

Anyone who knows the Tulsa 6 will always tell you could not find better men.

I bet none of you personally know anything negative about any of these men yet you can criticize there action, call them names. They see something you don’t.

As time goes you are going to find a lot more Bro McCain’s out there that will become part of World Wide Pentecostal Fellowship.

After a year or so when the dust settles you are going to be shocked.

Dan’D
Bro,

The people doing this aren't interested in the truth. They don't care to be shocked, and they really don't care what the WWPF is doing. They are just content to be typing froth about something of which they know nothing and furthermore care not to know anything about.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Communion at AFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelathais View Post
I disagree. Certainly there are many aspects of his life and ministry that would be private- in fact most things would probably be. But affiliating and disaffiliating a church, especially at a time like this, is news for public consumption.
Especially for those who have left the UPC long previous to the events of last October.