Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Deep Waters > Islamic Issues and News
Facebook

Notices

Islamic Issues and News Discuss Islam and report on current issues regarding Islam

Old 07-04-2007, 06:33 AM
Theophilus

Saving Islamics

Saving Islamics.

Any Ideas?

I've heard powerful rumors that Islamics are being witnessed to and won to the Lord. Anyone else hearing any such thing?
Old 02-22-2008, 03:14 AM
Registered Member

Re: Saving Islamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
Saving Islamics.

Any Ideas?

I've heard powerful rumors that Islamics are being witnessed to and won to the Lord. Anyone else hearing any such thing?

Well I can say absolutely that yes indeed many many Muslims in the Middle East are repenting of their sins, being baptized in Jesus Name and being filled with the Holy Ghost. How can I say that? Becuase I have baptized them with my own hands and prayed them through myself! I lived in the countries of Syria, Turkey and Jordan from the late 1980s until just a few years ago when I came to start the work here in Germany, and have baptized Kurdish Muslims from the North of iraq, Egyptian Muslims, Sudanese Muslims, Syrian Muslims, Palestinian Muslims and Jordanian Muslims! As well as Arabs of the Catholic, Orthdox and various Protestant denominations as well.

Muslims are just as easy to win as anyone, just bring them the message of the Love of God and their hearts will melt just like a sinner man or woman in Podunk, Idaho! (Not to offend any Podunkers here!)

Sincerely ,
Joseph Conroy