Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-17-2018, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

Israeli intelligence oughta know..

..because they're probably the ones who did the chemical attack in the first place. Can anyone say "Gulf of Tonkin"?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8e9f2dc...elligence.html
Old 04-18-2018, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Re: Israeli intelligence oughta know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
..because they're probably the ones who did the chemical attack in the first place. Can anyone say "Gulf of Tonkin"?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/8e9f2dc...elligence.html
Can anyone say "conspiracy nut"?
"I think some people love spiritual bondage just the way some people love physical bondage. It makes them feel secure. In the end though it is not healthy for the one who is lost over it or the one who is lives under the oppression even if by their own choice"

Titus2woman on AF
F

"We did not wear uniforms. The lady workers dressed in the current fashions of the day, ...silks...satins...jewels or whatever they happened to possess. They were very smartly turned out, so that they made an impressive appearance on the streets where a large part of our work was conducted in the early years.

"It was not until long after, when former Holiness preachers had become part of us, that strict plainness of dress began to be taught.

"Although Entire Sanctification was preached at the beginning of the Movement, it was from a Wesleyan viewpoint, and had in it very little of the later Holiness Movement characteristics. Nothing was ever said about apparel, for everyone was so taken up with the Lord that mode of dress seemingly never occurred to any of us."

Quote from Ethel Goss (widow of 1st UPC Gen Supt. Howard Goss) book "The Winds of God"
Old 04-19-2018, 08:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
He / She is all sorts of nutty-- but I choose to love all the people in my life, even the nutty ones. Beyond any doubt I am sure this brother / sister has people who love him / her, and for this I am glad.

Last edited by BuckeyeBukaroo; 04-19-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:14 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

What Brother/Sister are you all talking about?

Originalist?
Old 04-19-2018, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
He / She is all sorts of nutty-- but I choose to love all the people in my life, even the nutty ones. Beyond any doubt I am sure this brother / sister has people who love him / her, and for this I am glad.
And you were the one preaching to me before about attitude? I am very male, since you couldn't seem to figure that out. And please delete your insincere comments about love. That ain't love.

Last edited by Originalist; 04-19-2018 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 10:13 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
Can anyone say....oh no...can't say that.
Old 04-20-2018, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Orig - give us some details that you know as to how the Israelis did this?
From what I know, from eyewitness accounts, rockets were fired into Douma which contained the chlorine and/or nerve agent.
How could they have fired those rockets?
Old 04-20-2018, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
And you were the one preaching to me before about attitude? I am very male, since you couldn't seem to figure that out. And please delete your insincere comments about love. That ain't love.

You, Esaias, and at least one other poster on here-- you guys seem like a bunch of Putin-praising, Russia-idolizing, anti-Zionists (thinly veiled anti-Semities) and the best way to describe you guys is NUTTY!

You're a pecan pie!
Old 04-20-2018, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post

You, Esaias, and at least one other poster on here-- you guys seem like a bunch of Putin-praising, Russia-idolizing, anti-Zionists (thinly veiled anti-Semities) and the best way to describe you guys is NUTTY!

You're a pecan pie!
I will take up for Orig in this.
In one of my first discussions with him, I believed him to be acting from a somewhat racial bias background.
But, after deeper discussions with him, he is not.
He does take some positions that some of them (racists) may take, but he has good arguments for those positions.
As someone who has a good friend who is a minister in one of the nations around Israel, I can tell you that they are not choirboys.
And our Apostolic defense of Israel gets in the way of ministering to the Arab nations located there.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
I will take up for Orig in this.
In one of my first discussions with him, I believed him to be acting from a somewhat racial bias background.
You don't say? I've been posting here a good 5 minutes and within a few posts I got the EXACT same vibe!

Quote:
But, after deeper discussions with him, he is not.
I guess appearances can be deceptive.

Quote:
He does take some positions that some of them (racists) may take, but he has good arguments for those positions.
"Sure there are good reasons to agree with racists..." says the person who thinks like a racist. As a man thinketh... but like I said, I've only been here about 5 minutes.

Quote:
As someone who has a good friend who is a minister in one of the nations around Israel, I can tell you that they are not choirboys.
So that fact justifies thinly-veiled anti-Semitism? Americans are not choirboys. Lets hate America too-- oh wait a minute, I think he is in favor (along with Esaias) of overthrowing our current form of government to create some sort of theocratic nightmare of a government where, once the orthodox Christians seize that power, they'll execute the Apostolics for blasphemy! People need to be careful what they wish for!

Quote:

And our Apostolic defense of Israel gets in the way of ministering to the Arab nations located there.
Which is why Jesus Christ never overthrew the Roman government in the first place. Neither did He seek to change that human government to make it more moral and humanistically holy.

The man is not even Apostolic but he is on an Apostolic forum trying to subvert our message. Not only that, he and his circle of nutty buddy reprobates in your own words, "take some positions that some of them racists take." A little leaven, right? How about Christians take some positions that some satanists take. After all, if they rationalized hard enough, they could find, "good arguments for those positions."

Let me tell you this. This boy has no love for anti-Semites and other racial bigots at all. None. Zero. If I could despise them and still be saved, I would. You're wasting your time in attempting to get me to rationalize the thinly-veiled anti-Semitism that is displayed in some of the posts here.

And that guy Esaias refers to Arabs as goat-humpers or something to that effect! But that doesn't get in the way of ministering to the Arab nations surrounding Israel...

Last edited by BuckeyeBukaroo; 04-20-2018 at 03:34 PM.