Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Saved & Shaved

Lockbox

I have to use a combination lockbox for work. At the end of my shift this morning I had a struggle getting the thing open. Eventually it opened... then the stupid box would not lock. Is there a secret to these things, or did I break it?
Old 03-09-2012, 07:18 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpiali...

Re: Lockbox

You definitely broke it. Send me 25$ and then tell your supervisor to get a new one.

I am a firm believer in the Old Paths

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 03-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

There are secrets to these things, however this one does seem to be destroyed. Buy another one and send my $20.

Visit me at www.jonathandtalbot.blogspot.com.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Urban Pastor

Hey, I am the Coach here - send me $50 and I will pray that you will get another one!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePastorsCoach View Post
Hey, I am the Coach here - send me $50 and I will pray that you will get another one!
Some people are just greedy...

Berk, send me 25$ and take yourself out for a Panini sandwich and a glass of Merlot with the other 25$.

Articles on such subjects as "The New Birth," will be accepted, whether they teach that the new birth takes place before baptism in water and Spirit, or that the new birth consists of baptism of water and Spirit. - THE PENTECOSTAL HERALD Dec. 1945

"It is doubtful if any Trinitarian Pentecostals have ever professed to believe in three gods, and Oneness Pentecostals should not claim that they do." - Daniel Segraves
Old 03-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Urban Pastor

If he sends me $50, I will send him a Green Cloth for Prosperity and a vial of holy water to pour on the old broken one to resurrect it!
Old 03-09-2012, 07:52 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Tell you what, as we three are working on this project together, send us $200 each and we will send you a secure envelope with prayer clothes for you to lay over that new lockbox prayed down for your job. This time lay your cloth over the box when you need to open it, miracles will occur, and you will hear the angelic chior singing.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Urban Pastor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Tell you what, as we three are working on this project together, send us $200 each and we will send you a secure envelope with prayer clothes for you to lay over that new lockbox prayed down for your job. This time lay your cloth over the box when you need to open it, miracles will occur, and you will hear the angelic chior singing.
Oh WOW! Well, I will HAVE to top that! ... If you will redirect your seed from TBN to TPC and make a $1000 vow...I will guarantee you that things will happen and you will meet new people and God will help you solve your problems and that I will enjoy the $1000 and you can take it off your taxes!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Apostolic Pentecostal

Why for $5000 dollars you may be sure that Bishop will come and preach a service, I will send you 37 tapes that were recorded straight from the the lips of the angel choir with solos by Paul, David, Peter, Timothy, and a special trumpet solo by Gabriel. We have fruit juice straight from the Tree of Life, water from the crystal river, annointing oil containing the tears of the saints. We have cloths created straight from the same cloth that the saints wear and using these as prayer clothes will ensure that you have direct answers that are always the response that you want. You will be more than 100,000,000,000 times as prosperous as you are now. You must act now.

Old 03-09-2012, 10:16 PM

See Berkley, the phony stuff never ends with these jokers!

Just send me the 25 bucks and be done with it.