Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-20-2018, 09:13 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Why Does Our Contry Want War With Russia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
Remember, the elites are primarily invested in arms. War is currently the most lucrative business on the planet. Walmart isn't calling the shots, it is major conglomerates composed of Boeing, Lockheed Martin, BAE systems, and Raytheon who are the big dogs. KBR became stupid rich over Iraq.
Where will your mart nuke land?

Somewhere in a remote part of Wyoming?
Old 04-20-2018, 09:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Where will your mart nuke land?

Somewhere in a remote part of Wyoming?
You're right EB. It could never happen. Of course, Walmart and all the consumer based corporations wouldn't find it lucrative.
Old 04-20-2018, 09:41 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
You're right EB. It could never happen. Of course, Walmart and all the consumer based corporations wouldn't find it lucrative.
No answer to where this nuke will be strategically placed?

OK, I thought as much.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
No answer to where this nuke will be strategically placed?

OK, I thought as much.
I'm sorry I disturbed your sleep. Shhhhhh. It'll be okay. No way something like that could ever happen to quickly subvert the democratic process to allow the elite to take total control. Shhhhh. Go back to sleep... go to sleep.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:31 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I'm sorry I disturbed your sleep. Shhhhhh. It'll be okay. No way something like that could ever happen to quickly subvert the democratic process to allow the elite to take total control. Shhhhh. Go back to sleep... go to sleep.
Again, you still won't say where the "smart nuke" would be placed?
Old 04-20-2018, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Again, you still won't say where the "smart nuke" would be placed?
Smart nuke? I'm not talking about a "smart nuke". I'm talking about something like a "tactical nuke". Someplace like Atlanta, GA. Or perhaps San Francisco, CA. The chaos in the wake of such an event would solidify political power through martial law. Democracy would be out of the way. The markets would fall for time, but would pick back up. The ensuing war we'd wage against Syria, N. Korea, (or whomever they might blame) would be like another Iraq. They wouldn't blame Russia. They'd blame some regime we could bring down rather quickly and achieve a strategic end.

I'm not talking about a nuke that will devastate the entire Eastern seaboard or vaporize a quarter of the U.S. I'm also not talking about a clash of superpowers. In fact, Russia would welcome the corporatist regime taking power in the United States. And Russian banks might even help fund some of the effort.

I'm only describing what would basically be a plot by private corporate interests to subvert democracy and take over the United States with a pro-corporatist President in their pockets. And I can see it happening on the heels of a push from a Democratic Congress to reform corporate power and seriously limit, or prohibit, corporate money in politics. I don't see corporatist elite backing down and allowing pro-democracy reforms without a fight.

Last edited by Aquila; 04-20-2018 at 11:30 AM.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:44 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Smart nuke? I'm not talking about a "smart nuke". I'm talking about something like a "tactical nuke". Someplace like Atlanta, GA. Or perhaps San Francisco, CA. The chaos in the wake of such an event would solidify political power through martial law. Democracy would be out of the way. The markets would fall for time, but would pick back up. The ensuing war we'd wage against Syria, N. Korea, (or whomever they might blame) would be like another Iraq. They wouldn't blame Russia. They'd blame some regime we could bring down rather quickly and achieve a strategic end.

I'm not talking about a nuke that will devastate the entire Eastern seaboard or vaporize a quarter of the U.S. I'm also not talking about a clash of superpowers. In fact, Russia would welcome the corporatist regime taking power in the United States. And Russian banks might even help fund some of the effort.

I'm only describing what would basically be a plot by private corporate interests to subvert democracy and take over the United States with a pro-corporatist President in their pockets. And I can see it happening on the heels of a push from a Democratic Congress to reform corporate power and seriously limit, or prohibit, corporate money in politics. I don't see corporatist elite backing down and allowing pro-democracy reforms without a fight.
It is inconceivable.

You obviously don't understand the process, or magnitude. In other words, I'll give you the benefit of doubt. By saying you really aren't thinking this through.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
It is inconceivable.

You obviously don't understand the process, or magnitude. In other words, I'll give you the benefit of doubt. By saying you really aren't thinking this through.

How is what Aquila said inconceivable?
Old 04-20-2018, 03:26 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBukaroo View Post
How is what Aquila said inconceivable?
Here have fun

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. To take out a city in the United States with a nuke? Would cause more issues, and repercussions that we honestly can't even imagine to speculate. The United States has grown in unprecedented proportions. Her power is unimaginable, the fear she poses for all who oppose her, the might of Rome would bow in reverence. She isn't weak, not in the slightest, and she cannot be underestimated. To underestimate her would mean the literal annihilation of any country who would dare.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Here have fun

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. To take out a city in the United States with a nuke? Would cause more issues, and repercussions that we honestly can't even imagine to speculate. The United States has grown in unprecedented proportions. Her power is unimaginable, the fear she poses for all who oppose her, the might of Rome would bow in reverence. She isn't weak, not in the slightest, and she cannot be underestimated. To underestimate her would mean the literal annihilation of any country who would dare.
I could see a "lone wolf" or a "terror cell" causing enough havoc that would have the same effect as taking out a single city with a nuke. I can see a terror cell being sponsored by a foreign government to perform the carnage.