Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Library
Facebook

Notices

The Library The Library for posting Articles and recommended reading.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Cross-examine it!

Re: I am studying to be a psychiatrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by clgustaveson View Post
Huh, nobody going to bash me?

Wow this site has changed!
Bash Bash...hey put your gloves down or I will have to throw in a few body shots to bring 'em down.
Old 05-08-2008, 01:17 PM
Registered Member

Hello! That was a poster shot for the locker room!

Lol My elbows cover me good since I was 34-1-1

Join EC, help make this site something worth its name. We need people to get on their and start discussion, post pictures, make and join groups! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS... ask me what I would do to get you to join and invite your friends!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Use this forum to belittle me!

I cant wait!
Haven't you noticed? the Bible is a psychiatry book in many ways and God is the instructor.
His banner over me is LOVE.... My soul followeth hard after thee....Love one another with a pure heart fervently. Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

To be a servant of God, it will cost us our total commitment to God, and God alone. His burden must be our burden... Sis Alvear
Old 05-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizpeh View Post
Haven't you noticed? the Bible is a psychiatry book in many ways and God is the instructor.

Join EC, help make this site something worth its name. We need people to get on their and start discussion, post pictures, make and join groups! INVITE YOUR FRIENDS... ask me what I would do to get you to join and invite your friends!
Old 05-28-2008, 01:24 PM
A Prince of the Gospel!

Quote:
Huh, nobody going to bash me?

Wow this site has changed!
Well, I was going to "bash" you, but then I had an intervention between my id and my superid...it was quite confusing...the id, or as I like to call it, the wizard of id, was adamant that you be "bashed" and "bashed" immediately...

...that's when the conflict started...my superid decided that its superior (no superid pun intented) position in the ego, id and superid community demanded that all my decisions must pass through the super filtering superid...that's when my ego decided the it was time to eliminate (or rid myself of the superid) the super from "superid," leaving behind a compliant and agreeable simple id...

...try as I might neither my ego nor my id...ever did...."bash" you...at least not in my subconscious reality... oh well, it seemed clear before... I think I have a headache...warring members and all...
Old 05-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevBuddy View Post
Well, I was going to "bash" you, but then I had an intervention between my id and my superid...it was quite confusing...the id, or as I like to call it, the wizard of id, was adamant that you be "bashed" and "bashed" immediately...

...that's when the conflict started...my superid decided that its superior (no superid pun intented) position in the ego, id and superid community demanded that all my decisions must pass through the super filtering superid...that's when my ego decided the it was time to eliminate (or rid myself of the superid) the super from "superid," leaving behind a compliant and agreeable simple id...

...try as I might neither my ego nor my id...ever did...."bash" you...at least not in my subconscious reality... oh well, it seemed clear before... I think I have a headache...warring members and all...

Aside from being slightly flawed and out of context in that nobody believes Freud was correct it was funny.

Superego would be the term and it creates interaction between the ego and the id.... trying not to be picky...

Old 05-28-2008, 02:30 PM
A Prince of the Gospel!

No, no, no...your viewpoint is a psychological heresy!!!!!!

My superid was real until I ridded by myself of id, er I mean, it...

...oh, and I wasn't relying on Freud...I was quoting the theories of Fred...he's a lesser known subject matter expert...than the infamous Freud...
Old 05-28-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered Member

Ah, now I see where you were getting that from.....

Old 05-29-2008, 01:06 AM
skrunt

psychology is of the devil!! your going to hell for using your wiccan mind magic! how dare you wanting to entrench the minds and souls of the people striving for god in useless nonesense!!!

(there, i hope you feel belittled .. i feel more apostolic now!)
Old 05-30-2008, 04:19 PM
La vie est un voyage

Quote:
Use this forum to belittle me!

I cant wait!
OK if you insist.
To want to become a psychiatrist you probably need one!!