Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Of Current Interest
Facebook

Notices

Of Current Interest Last minute deals and bargains. By Apostolic Friends being affliates, you can save here.

Old 03-27-2015, 07:12 AM
Banned

Re: NE State Sen Compares Police to iSIS, Would Sh

here you go, take a look at this page. i have not researched this at all, and it was just the first incident that popped into my head. Don't miss the link titled "Absolute Proof..." two below "Images." and of course view skeptically; i know of no absolute proof.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...n+bombing+hoax

ok and i'm not interested in any knee-jerk responses to this; the point is that you do not know, and neither do i.
Old 03-28-2015, 12:29 AM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
here you go, take a look at this page. i have not researched this at all, and it was just the first incident that popped into my head. Don't miss the link titled "Absolute Proof..." two below "Images." and of course view skeptically; i know of no absolute proof.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...n+bombing+hoax

ok and i'm not interested in any knee-jerk responses to this; the point is that you do not know, and neither do i.
Why dont you go track down the so called victims and ask them?

Think about how many people had to be in on the conspiracy. Nearly every runner in the marathon too.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Boston_Mar...bings_-_Images

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:04 AM
Banned

ya, not saying i buy it; but really amazing, as it turns out, how few would need to be in on it. The "bombers" could be like Hinckly's or whatever, patsies recruited for their desire to do it, anyway. So they don't have to be in on it. You need a couple of actors, maybe amputees in this case, if you want to minimize loss of life--which is mostly why i am skeptical about this one, as the types that would do this generally don't care about lives, and operate with confidence in their ability to avoid discovery of their involvement.

But maybe that didn't have that much confidence; were not members of the elite elite, etc. Dunno. But i do know what an IED full of ball bearings damage looks like, and it isn't that, for sure. Even the explosion is suspicious, a virtual flash/bang. Look at the newspaper vending machine--it should be swiss cheesed, and displaced 20-30 feet. Everything about the incident reeks.

And i guess others have been trying to track down the victims? And there were, what, 3 or 4 fatalities. i just don't have time for it, don't want it to consume my life for the next 3 months, lol. Especially when no definite conclusions will most likely be reached. The point is to try to see what a huge coup could be accomplished by people who don't think like we do; people who have read The Prince, and keep a copy on their nightstand.

Last edited by shazeep; 03-28-2015 at 02:14 AM.
Old 03-28-2015, 02:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I've seen this claim posted several times. Problem is it is not true. OKC, 9/11, Khobar Towers and Beirut barracks and airline bombings have taken far more innocent lives than those at the hands of LEOs.
apparently not--pick your link. There are some qualifications, depending upon which link you pick; but i guess this is not a new phenom, and has been tracked for a while.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...rorist&es_th=1
Old 03-28-2015, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazeep View Post
apparently not--pick your link. There are some qualifications, depending upon which link you pick; but i guess this is not a new phenom, and has been tracked for a while.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...rorist&es_th=1
C'mon, Shazy. Did you read those search results? "More likely to" does not equal actual deaths by. You're misleading with this post.

That's a conjecture based solely on the fact that, as we believe, there are more cops than terrorists living among us.

Again, the claim is actual deaths, not "more likely to" scenarios. The claim was made that more innocent people have been killed by police than terrorists. It's not true.
Old 03-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Banned

ah; didn't look at it that way, hmm
Old 03-28-2015, 04:31 PM
Banned

"The revised estimates put the annual number of people killed by cops at an average of 928 per year over the past eight years; a conservative estimate. This information contrasts with the 461 reported killed by police by the FBI for 2013, a difference of almost 450 killings or nearly 50 percent.

When looking at terrorism, the U.S. Department of State reports that only 16 non-military U.S. citizens were killed worldwide as a result of terrorism in 2013, the most recent year data there was available data."

but i guess it depends upon how you process the data, as you pointed out. OK was domestic, not terrorist, i guess.
Old 07-11-2015, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Why dont you go track down the so called victims and ask them?

Think about how many people had to be in on the conspiracy. Nearly every runner in the marathon too.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Boston_Mar...bings_-_Images
then again, maybe not http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...-a-false-flag/